Lisa - real_magick

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

If you cant communicate with your spirits properly, as I've seen you say in previous threads, how did she tell you she was leaving and giving up on you? Is this someone else's reading you are going by?
You recently took all your vessels to your teacher to see if they were empty. I'm just asking because if you cant communicate with your spirits, how do you know she has left?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Inedible wrote:My Woodland Elf told me she was leaving. I was having a bad few years and she spent most of her time away from me and the vessel. She was offended when I went to other people to try to help me communicate with her. She told me she was giving up on me and leaving for good. Things are actually much better now, but the vessel still seems empty.
Oh thats a shame , try contacting lisa she is so helpful. I had distance bind done for $12.50 I think , Im in UK so Im not 100% on rate. I have one vessel others DB . So you could go for DB , she does have a good sale at mo too 1s

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

All the other Spirits I bought came from CH. Those are the ones I never really got a sense of presence from. Except for one, and it was a sale event for having a 30 day binding with a Spirit. That was the only CH Spirit I got anything from and it was just to tell me that 30 days wasn't enough. I asked how to go about keeping the Spirit with me longer and never got a reply. So anyway, I was thinking that maybe I should try something new with Lisa.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That makes sense. Different people mesh with different conjurers energies and bindings. Maybe exploring different sellers is a good thing for you.

Luminoire
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0

I praise and recommend Lisa for her ongoing customer support. A few weeks ago I wrote to her about a vessel problem. She responded immediately and offered me a distant vessel binding to a new vessel. She did it in a few days. The correspondence with her was friendly and benevolent supportive. I received the emotional-well-being-binding from her 10 years ago and she still had all the records. Now the whole group is in a new vessel and everything is great! 1tu

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Is there a link to this Lisa person?

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Here ya go:

http://stores.mysticmorningtreasures.co ... red&page=1

I also highly recommend this seller!

Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote:Here ya go:

http://stores.mysticmorningtreasures.co ... red&page=1

I also highly recommend this seller!
Thank you

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Praise for this lovely lady again! Ive had my Black Dragon with me only 2 weeks and sensed his power from the beginning ! He has shown me a vision of how he looks (his face) and I sense his energy so well.He is wonderfully protective ,I just know he is going to be amazing as time goes on. He has made bangs when asked to let me know he is around too .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

My very first companion came from Lisa, a Marid Djinn, and his manifestations were so obvious that even I, a total newbie who was still blind/deaf to Spirits at the time, couldn't miss them! He's still one of my most powerful companions and a truly awesome wish granter!

I've welcomed many Spirits from Lisa since then, both pre-bounds and customs, and each and every one is a joy to me. Not to mention that working with Lisa herself is always a pleasure! She's always kind and is very knowledgeable so asking questions isn't stressful as she doesn't treat them as a bother, and she usually answers within 24 hours.

Lisa is the only one I felt comfortable contacting about an unbound who was coming into my dreams on a nightly basis about 2 years ago. I didn't know much about him except what he looked like and that his energy felt middling DA. I had the gut feeling that he was a Gregori Watcher as that was the title that kept popping into my head during random times of the day back then, but I didn't know for sure because he never actually spoke to me in these dreams!

I explained the situation to Lisa, though I never mentioned what kind of Spirit I suspected he was as I didn't want her to limit herself in what she went searching for as I wasn't truly sure about the Gregori Watcher part. She told me that she found him immediately, he looked just as I'd described, and that he was extremely happy that I'd finally sent someone looking for him as he'd been with me for quite some time and was anxious to be bound to me! And he was indeed a Gregori Watcher, so it was nice to have my perception confirmed. I've been thrilled with this guy since his binding, he's so warm and protective and loving. He also came to me the second his binding was completed (he was my first ever vessel free/bound to spirit binding) before I even recieved Lisa's email saying it had been done, and that's when he gave me the most powerful physical sensation manifestation I'd ever had.

All this to say that Lisa is without a doubt the real deal and I'd recommend her to anyone looking for powerful and genuine Spirit companions!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

Return to “Sellers You Love”