Lisa - real_magick

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have several bindings from Lisa and can sense their presence. Most recently Huffette had two unbound dragons come here that submitted to our house rules. After telling me more about them, I began an email conversation about the possibility of getting them bound with Lisa. I sent them to Lisa to introduce themselves and Lisa emailed me saying yes she could do the binding. So, now Huffette and I each have a mated pair of Volcano dragons. They can flame up like a xypher or masheba, but with much more intense flames. My male keeps his horns aflame but scales like any other dragon everywhere else, but can become a walking (or flying) inferno when he wants to. Also the description of them from Lisa says these dragons don't just do magick, but literally ARE magick.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Hey all and thanks for the great reviews. They have helped cement my decision. I was a bit thrown off by that "entertainment only" clause. It's just a red flag to me. Always has been.

We are in a sacred period, which I and my family are participating in, so the continued activity in the board is awesome. I hope that what I desire is still available. I would adore to be able to offer a beginner's review of her work, AKA, fling noobsauce all over the walls.

You guys are all great. Cant say this enough

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

Does Lisa have an email that I can contact her at? I can’t find it on her page and I can’t find her on eBay.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

It's on her shop under Store Policy

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Fyi the shop is no longer called Real Magic. It is now Mystic Morning Treasures.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I love MMT. One of my most active companions came from her. My gnome buddy has a huge love for getting into the butter, I have on many many occasions opened the fridge door to find the lid laying down on the shelf in front of the tub. He has also started growing a toadstool colony outside my back window by the fence, something that has never grown in the ten years I've lived here until he moved in. I have several other friends from her that have been amazing friends as well. I highly highly recommend her!!

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Just wanted to add...

Lisa has gone above and beyond in the one tiny purchase I have made from her. She has earned a loyal repeat customer in me.

Thank you all again for steering me (though it may have been inadvertent) to her shop. She's tops

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I got my first Norse Vamp from her in January , I love him he is so active and is one of my top entities!
I have been so impressed I got another 6 weeks ago. I have to say sufflemancy is something I laughed at and never saw myself doing EVER, but he let me know it was a way he would like to communicate. I dug out my never really used ipod nano and loaded it up with songs, he has blown me away with this. He is super romantic and has even appeared in my dreams romantically , my spirits/entities dont usually appear in my dreams or visit me that way. Her Norse vamps are amazing but Ive never seen a Romantic one listed, my first norse vamp actually led me to the listing . When I saw his details I knew he had come forward for me . Lisa is amazing /.\

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Just bought my vessel at mystic morning treasures from Lisa. Can't wait. I know her spirits are real. Especially reading great reviews about her. :)

She/Her
Spirit companion
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I had a spirit guide ask me to go to Lisa to request a special binding for three new protective spirits - a black dragon, and two gargoyles - because using a different practitioner "could be problematic" and Lisa "had abilities that would be helpful" in the conjuring. Mind you, before this I had never used MMT ever, and this was my first order and conversation with Lisa.

My spirit guide specified the gargoyles would be "like twins" and would be highly specialized in abilities uncommon (she did specify what those were). My spirit guide also said she would approach Lisa and ensure the proper spirits she has in mind were pointed out during the conjuring. She said the black dragon already knew me from a past life and would jump at the opportunity to protect me.

Lisa responded quickly to my explanation of the situation and agreed it would be no problem. I gave her the name of my spirit guide and the custom conjuration went smoothly. She commented that working with my guide was very smooth and she pointed the dragon and gargoyles out very clearly.

These three guys are fairly quiet and all business and have some very odd personalities, but they are working well with my spirit guide and my protection team overall.

It was a very smooth and rewarding experience and I was very impressed with the results. I highly recommend Lisa.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Sellers You Love”