Ankou And Grim Reaper

User avatar
Belladonna_
new here
new here
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire's & Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Belladonna

Re: Ankou And Grim Reaper

Postby Belladonna_ » Fri May 05, 2017 2:04 pm

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Belladonna_ wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Belladonna_ wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Belladonna_ wrote:Do it!!! I support you!


I put in an order for a reaper 1s I am so excited!!!! :meme:

YES!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! Update me asap! I wanna hear all about your new friend.


I shall!! 1h

I made sure to include in the notes that I wanted one who would offer guidance and advice...

How long did it take for you to get your reaper when you put in your order? (its not my first spirit...im just impatiently excited hahaha)..

Was your reaper from creepy hollows?

Awesome!!! I'm so excited for you! You're going to absolutely love your new friend! :)

My friend came to me fairly fast...he came to me quicker than usual compared to all of my other customs which lead me to believe that he was actually waiting for me to welcome him into my life. Like he's always been there, he just needed me to welcome him and his calling.

It was definitely destined to be. Me and him were meant to meet.

And yes he was from CreepyHollows :)


I wonder if I have a reaper calling out to me, I've been finding myself going back to the reaper listing in the shop again and again, and adding it to my cart, taking it out of my cart, adding it to my wish list, taking it off my wish list, visting the reaper shop listing some more ....and its this thread that has helped settle my mind that they would make excellent spirit friends,....so I took the plunge and ordered a female reaper 1h ...i am so excited , I cant wait!!!!

I have a feeling someone's out there calling out to you 2hp good luck! I wish you guys the best update me!!!

And yes, 2hp that sounds To me like Someone's trying to get your attention. ;) <3


1 Harpy, 3 Wraith’s, 1 Gargoyle, 1 Dullahan, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 Voodoo Priest, 1 Mind Flayer, 1 Underworld Demon, 1 Shadow Demon, 1 Sonji Spider, 1 Midnight Dragon, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Child Horror, 1 Royal Phylum Shaitan Djinn, 1 Succubus, 1 Baobahn Sith, 1 Vampire Queen, 1 Sin-Eater, 3 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Werepyre, 1 Muddled Blood Vampire, 1 Psychic Vampire, 1 Apsara

User avatar
Alys-RaccoonReadings
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:43 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Re: Ankou And Grim Reaper

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Fri May 05, 2017 3:03 pm

Where are those Encyclopedia articles? I'm having trouble finding them.



User avatar
Belladonna_
new here
new here
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire's & Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Belladonna

Re: Ankou And Grim Reaper

Postby Belladonna_ » Fri May 05, 2017 3:06 pm

Alys wrote:Where are those Encyclopedia articles? I'm having trouble finding them.

Sadly and unfortunately there are none :( I want to ask ash if he could make one for them because Reapers are very amazing beings and I would love to see them have a page and read what he has to say about them as well as contribute some information many people and I have found.


1 Harpy, 3 Wraith’s, 1 Gargoyle, 1 Dullahan, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 Voodoo Priest, 1 Mind Flayer, 1 Underworld Demon, 1 Shadow Demon, 1 Sonji Spider, 1 Midnight Dragon, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Child Horror, 1 Royal Phylum Shaitan Djinn, 1 Succubus, 1 Baobahn Sith, 1 Vampire Queen, 1 Sin-Eater, 3 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Werepyre, 1 Muddled Blood Vampire, 1 Psychic Vampire, 1 Apsara

User avatar
Alys-RaccoonReadings
active contributor
active contributor
Posts: 967
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:43 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Re: Ankou And Grim Reaper

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Fri May 05, 2017 4:44 pm

:-C



User avatar
gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:58 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Ankou And Grim Reaper

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Sat May 06, 2017 8:40 am

Belladonna_ wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Belladonna_ wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Belladonna_ wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Belladonna_ wrote:Do it!!! I support you!


I put in an order for a reaper 1s I am so excited!!!! :meme:

YES!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!!!!! Update me asap! I wanna hear all about your new friend.


I shall!! 1h

I made sure to include in the notes that I wanted one who would offer guidance and advice...

How long did it take for you to get your reaper when you put in your order? (its not my first spirit...im just impatiently excited hahaha)..

Was your reaper from creepy hollows?

Awesome!!! I'm so excited for you! You're going to absolutely love your new friend! :)

My friend came to me fairly fast...he came to me quicker than usual compared to all of my other customs which lead me to believe that he was actually waiting for me to welcome him into my life. Like he's always been there, he just needed me to welcome him and his calling.

It was definitely destined to be. Me and him were meant to meet.

And yes he was from CreepyHollows :)


I wonder if I have a reaper calling out to me, I've been finding myself going back to the reaper listing in the shop again and again, and adding it to my cart, taking it out of my cart, adding it to my wish list, taking it off my wish list, visting the reaper shop listing some more ....and its this thread that has helped settle my mind that they would make excellent spirit friends,....so I took the plunge and ordered a female reaper 1h ...i am so excited , I cant wait!!!!

I have a feeling someone's out there calling out to you 2hp good luck! I wish you guys the best update me!!!

And yes, 2hp that sounds To me like Someone's trying to get your attention. ;) <3


I shall post updates, I'm excited to see who comes through for me...

How does your reaper choose to manifest?



User avatar
gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:58 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Ankou And Grim Reaper

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Sat May 06, 2017 8:44 am

Belladonna_ wrote:
Alys wrote:Where are those Encyclopedia articles? I'm having trouble finding them.

Sadly and unfortunately there are none :( I want to ask ash if he could make one for them because Reapers are very amazing beings and I would love to see them have a page and read what he has to say about them as well as contribute some information many people and I have found.


They definitely do need a page, I didn't even know creepy hollows sold reapers until I saw older threads about them on the forums, and when I searched the encyclopedia I found nothing, ...i would never have known it was in the shop if I hadn't seen the old forum threads....I think It is a good idea to ask that a page be created for them



User avatar
gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:58 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Ankou And Grim Reaper

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Fri May 19, 2017 8:54 pm

I have my reaper 1h



User avatar
Belladonna_
new here
new here
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire's & Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Belladonna

Re: Ankou And Grim Reaper

Postby Belladonna_ » Sat May 20, 2017 8:23 pm

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:I have my reaper 1h

Please share!!!!! I want to here all about her!


1 Harpy, 3 Wraith’s, 1 Gargoyle, 1 Dullahan, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 Voodoo Priest, 1 Mind Flayer, 1 Underworld Demon, 1 Shadow Demon, 1 Sonji Spider, 1 Midnight Dragon, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Child Horror, 1 Royal Phylum Shaitan Djinn, 1 Succubus, 1 Baobahn Sith, 1 Vampire Queen, 1 Sin-Eater, 3 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Werepyre, 1 Muddled Blood Vampire, 1 Psychic Vampire, 1 Apsara

User avatar
gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 455
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:58 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Ankou And Grim Reaper

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:43 pm

Belladonna_ wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:I have my reaper 1h

Please share!!!!! I want to here all about her!


I'm still in the bonding stage with her 1d ...when I address her she places a hand on my chest (her hand feels so Icy cold 1s ...)

Have you any tips for how you bonded with your reaper?



User avatar
Belladonna_
new here
new here
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 29
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire's & Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Belladonna

Re: Ankou And Grim Reaper

Postby Belladonna_ » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:03 pm

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Belladonna_ wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:I have my reaper 1h

Please share!!!!! I want to here all about her!


I'm still in the bonding stage with her 1d ...when I address her she places a hand on my chest (her hand feels so Icy cold 1s ...)

Have you any tips for how you bonded with your reaper?

My reaper enjoys white flowers. I have him a white flower a while ago and he really does enjoy it. I also think he liked watching the cycle of the flower being fully alive to wilting in time after being picked. He enjoys his white flower very much. He makes this known heavily. It's still here with me in absolutely perfect condition.

Wear her vessel a lot and try every effort you can to bond with her some more. Meditation always is the best way to bonding.

But I think reapers enjoy getting flowers. Ask yours what she prefers.


1 Harpy, 3 Wraith’s, 1 Gargoyle, 1 Dullahan, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 Voodoo Priest, 1 Mind Flayer, 1 Underworld Demon, 1 Shadow Demon, 1 Sonji Spider, 1 Midnight Dragon, 1 Human Spirit, 1 Child Horror, 1 Royal Phylum Shaitan Djinn, 1 Succubus, 1 Baobahn Sith, 1 Vampire Queen, 1 Sin-Eater, 3 Sanguine Vampires, 1 Werepyre, 1 Muddled Blood Vampire, 1 Psychic Vampire, 1 Apsara


Return to “Dark Arts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests