Help with starting to open my third eye

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:But it looks like we can't all have the flashy toys and the good news is that we don't really need them.
That IS great indeed, isn't it?

1tu it's fun even without all these visitors hanging around all the time being tangible and visible. Perfectly OK for me. I love piece and quiet in the physical too.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:
Heidi wrote:I Agree with you too. I have the same problem. I have spent overall, about $400-500 in different spells and spirits thats supposed to help with either opening up 3rd eye or other things & none have worked for me in the past year. I’m not buying anymore bindings. And i dont know what do do about making these worth my money. Pretty upset to be honest.
“I bookmarked the dynamite intense spirit communication one a while ago but i'm kinda not sure of getting it because every spell i have gotten from creepyhollows doesn't appear to work at all for me. So i don't know about getting any more spells from creepyhollows in general.”
Hi there, I don't know if you are active on the forum or not as the post dates back to 2017.

OK, my point can be useful for someone else, who finds this thread.

I used to look into these 3rd eye spells, services, you name it. I've got numerous amounts of spells, bindings and Li Chaun's 3rd eye attunement done in 3 years ago. All these improved my ability to actually see spirits and energy but nothing "blasted open" my 3rd eye.

I cannot see neither servitors in my keep, nor spirits manifesting in full human apparition. And I realized that THANK GOODNESS that I don't. I would have gone a nerve wreck and totally nuts. I mean it.

I purchased CH's Masterful gaze several years ago but did not use it often, it's binding in C5T3. I tried it yesterday. It helps to see spirits waaaaay better in the minds eye than without it. But gaze with it on in a dimmed room, in a relaxed state, after having taken some relaxing breaths.

You just can't (and don't need) to see every spirit, every entity in the waking state. You have more than enough to focus on. Just think about it. When you want some "me" time but your "privacy" is being invaded by any visible spirit or entity or thoughtform, you would become insane.

3rd eye gives you an opportunity to have mental images of spirits manifestations. It is also a gateway to other viewing other worlds and realms. It is a lot more than that too, but please, don't expect seeing physical manifestations in full blown physical apparition WITH PHYSICAL EYES right away after ordering a spell. 3rd eye is not about physical seeing, it's the mind's eye.

One must strengthen and work all by themselves further in order to see clearer manifestations through gazing.

^^^ THIS ^^^

I think that every newbie needs to see this.
Besides that, we aren't the ones reponsible for physical apparitions. The spirit has the choice to materialise for us to see it in true form. This is extremely rare and takes a lot of energy for the spirit. Many people, who report of sightings actually see ghosts or earthbound spirits. It doesn't seem to be that easy for bound spirits, since they aren't in tune with our realm anymore.

surgeonsprincess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

I bookmarked the dynamite intense spirit communication one a while ago but i'm kinda not sure of getting it because every spell i have gotten from creepyhollows doesn't appear to work at all for me. So i don't know about getting any more spells from creepyhollows in general.
DUDE, I TOTALLY AGREE! None of the spells they did for me to communicate with spirits or any of the spells they've done for me at all have worked for me. It makes me mad to have spent all that money for nothing, which is why I stopped buying spells from them, unless they are free and even then, I don't count on them working.

I want more than anything to open my third eye and used that dynamite spell too but really, why waste more money for it not to work? I've been meditating every night for 45 minutes for like the past two weeks or longer but even that has gotten me nowhere so I just stopped doing it.

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

surgeonsprincess wrote: I want more than anything to open my third eye and used that dynamite spell too but really, why waste more money for it not to work? I've been meditating every night for 45 minutes for like the past two weeks or longer but even that has gotten me nowhere so I just stopped doing it.
I've been meditating for several years now every day for 1+ hours and I'm slowly getting somewhere.
So......maybe don't give up so quickly?
A martial artist isn't made in a week or two and that's what you're basically out to do, master your skills.

Also even if it wouldn't help me in this regard, I still wouldn't give up meditation anymore since it's so all around helpful.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Kind of a rant, but..People need to stop falling into the trap of buying services and spelled items and relying on it to "open their third eye"...It's not going to automatically just open up because you got the item with you. I don't care what the seller claims, but unless they are capable of prying it open, it won't work the way you think it will. Those items can in fact help make things easier or give it a boost, but it most likely will still work as much as you can work with it. So I don't see it as a waste of money actually.

Your third eye opens depending on how much you can handle and experience, as well as it depends on how good of a control you have on it. You train and gradually open it up. ANYONE is going to be disappointed if they think a spell or ritual or a service is going to make changes within a day or week... and anyone would be naive to ask for their third eye to be forced open because they don't understand the implications.

Not to mention the people who want to so badly see their spirits/entities or whatever the case.. your third eye being open doesn't guarantee you'll necessarily "see" them. It can help with mental images like comment above said, impressions, feelings or thoughts being transmitted. It's not all about suddenly being able to see your spirits. My ex has been seeing spirits and entities all her life and I remember one important piece of advice she told me is that people who desire this kind of thing do not realize you don't pick and choose what you see, you're going to see EVERYTHING if you have sight at all. You'll be more vulnerable, be affected by their energies more, etcetera. You have to learn strong protection and grounding as a result. It's not all about just being able to visually see them, you know. Being able to see them is going to be like a gateway itself. The negatives and all those unbounds, not just your bound ones. And not to mention spirits and entities all have different manifestations and ways of showing themselves.

Opening your third eye requires patience and understanding what you can and cannot work with. Mine is pretty open when it comes to a few things and even though it runs in my family and easier for me to "access," I still had to do the work to develop it. If you want to open your third eye, then start working your buns off.

And even though the comments from months ago are old - /really and truly/ forcing your third eye open can come with consequences. Most people do not know how to control it or even close it, that kind of thing can affect the mental state of a person and make them lose their minds. It's not a safe thing to do, and not something you should just casually do.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

surgeonsprincess wrote: DUDE, I TOTALLY AGREE! None of the spells they did for me to communicate with spirits or any of the spells they've done for me at all have worked for me. It makes me mad to have spent all that money for nothing, which is why I stopped buying spells from them, unless they are free and even then, I don't count on them working.

I want more than anything to open my third eye and used that dynamite spell too but really, why waste more money for it not to work? I've been meditating every night for 45 minutes for like the past two weeks or longer but even that has gotten me nowhere so I just stopped doing it.
Magic doesn't make things happen like that. It only, subtly, enhances your own efforts. It takes years to develop spirit communication and senses, and it's not going to be with physical senses.

All newbies need to realize this. There are no shortcuts other than devoted open-minded hard work.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

surgeonsprincess wrote:
I bookmarked the dynamite intense spirit communication one a while ago but i'm kinda not sure of getting it because every spell i have gotten from creepyhollows doesn't appear to work at all for me. So i don't know about getting any more spells from creepyhollows in general.
DUDE, I TOTALLY AGREE! None of the spells they did for me to communicate with spirits or any of the spells they've done for me at all have worked for me. It makes me mad to have spent all that money for nothing, which is why I stopped buying spells from them, unless they are free and even then, I don't count on them working.

Try letting go of expectations. Having spells casted doesn't necessarily mean your third eye will open instantly. Meditation helps, but you have to do it without expectation. Don't keep your eye on the goal too much or you'll lose yourself in it and forget to enjoy the process. Third eye isn't an on and off switch. Opening it requires time, patience, will and the right attitude. If you're truly serious about this, you should show enough dedication and not just give up after just two weeks. Some people take years to develop their senses so please do not set unrealistic expectations for yourself and others.

LiveNobody
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

Sooty wrote:Try letting go of expectations. Having spells casted doesn't necessarily mean your third eye will open instantly. Meditation helps, but you have to do it without expectation. Don't keep your eye on the goal too much or you'll lose yourself in it and forget to enjoy the process. Third eye isn't an on and off switch. Opening it requires time, patience, will and the right attitude. If you're truly serious about this, you should show enough dedication and not just give up after just two weeks. Some people take years to develop their senses so please do not set unrealistic expectations for yourself and others.
Thanks for clearing this up, purchasing spells ANYWHERE, even on CH, for me seems to be kinda weird and I am honestly still skeptical on how they would work in the first place? Only now starting to train myself with opening my third eye, and have been scanning the forums for information on opening my third eye and if spells are actually efficient in anyway. I'll just keep with consistent meditations, and keep my expectations low.

"Even good people are great at makin' bad decisions, yeah (Oh)
They ain't gon' take it serious
You find out pretty quick that life is more than just appearances
I know some things we could avoid to save embarrassment
But everything that breaks you down can also build your character"

~ NF - Nate
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess

The way I take it is that with spells, it's like a support system. So, while you have a problem and then you talk to a friend, it's support and it helps for someone to listen and maybe give advice so that is a bit of help but, the real work comes from you by thinking things through and making hard decisions and working through problems and so, you have to do the work. So, the spell gives a bit of help but, it's doing practices/exercises constantly so that you can work at that "problem" with getting the third eye open or whatever spell you want.

If you only expect to "see" them then, you may miss out on other signs they could be giving you...it doesn't have to be physical sight. Also, it's up to the spirit of when, how and what way they let you know they are around. Just because you want to see them doesn't mean that is the way it will happen, I feel that's more of demanding something from a spirit "I want to see you so show yourself" isn't something I'm into saying. I just let my spirits know that I'm open to sensing them in anyway they want to be sensed, awake or asleep, and whenever they are ready to do so.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Sandeur wrote:Goodevening,

Since I started communicating with my spirits again (at least trying to). I started to have a weird pressure on the top middle of my head.
Now I didn't know it had anything to do with opening my third eye. I thought It was just my body doing something or maybe my spirits.

But yesterday I came across this article which wrote down some symtoms of opening the third eye. And one of them was this pressure on the top middle of your head. So I don't know how I'm feeling this since i've never really took action in opening my third eye. But I know I'm having difficulities with feeling and communication with my spirits.

Since I readed this and many articles before i'm really interested in opening my third eye. Could someone help me get started?

Much kisses
Xxx

I will tell you this right now, your third eye is already open. The pressure you are feeling on your forehead is your third eye chakra when it's active. It's perfectly normal and a good thing. ^_^

There is a common misconception that the third eye is closed and needs to be manually opened, when in reality it's a part of your body just like your physical eyes, and whether you're aware of it or not, it is working as intended.

The third eye is the center of your psychic senses, receiving information and translating it, just like any other part of your brain. And like any part of your brain, the more you use it, the stronger it becomes.

There are many excellent resources in the forums for strengthening your third eye. The search function will be your friend.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Meditation”