The Cards Divine Court

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

I recently Won a Vampire from The Cards Divine Court, the connection is strong and clear and he is a Charmer.
Taylor's communications are fast and a pleasure to deal with

Many Thanks Taylor

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
SpiritGurl
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rei
Zodiac:

So happy! yesterday my two companions from summerstarz arrived. She is so fast , it only took a week . I felt them immediately,I welcomed them yesterday and felt their energy all night :)
Thank you summer!

For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come-Shakespeare

Hell is just a frame of mind-Christopher Marlowe

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a musèd rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!
-
John Keats
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

SpiritGurl wrote:So happy! yesterday my two companions from summerstarz arrived. She is so fast , it only took a week . I felt them immediately,I welcomed them yesterday and felt their energy all night :)
Thank you summer!
Your welcome hun

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

This is difficult for me to write for a number of reasons, but I feel like it needs to be done.

I have a problem with this seller.

While I was a member of the chat group she started on another social media platform, Summer did try to create a looser, “more fun” environment than Creepy Hollows. In some ways, it was--but I also found it extremely unprofessional when she showed a naked pic of her upper body in her channel, and the encouragement of sexual talk and posting of questionable pictures in a chat where there were minors present.

As for her work as a practitioner, I had previously requested a spell and reading from her. The reading was not accurate, in my opinion, but that could have simply been because we were not a good energetic mesh.

However, I am extremely unhappy with the two spirits who she bound for me. Not the spirits themselves, but the bindings.

Someone approached me via private message--I will not divulge their name, though I would encourage them to come forward and share their own story--and told me that they had another practitioner check their bindings on the spirits they received from Summer, only to discover that their spirit was bound against its will.

When I had someone else check the bindings on my own two spirits from Summer, I was informed that not only had the spirits been forcefully bound, but that it was done in an extremely painful manner. The other practitioner informed me it was the equivalent of keeping them surrounded by a live wire electric fence at all times that would lash them if they should speak out against the person who bound them, and included wards that allowed the conjurer to spy on the person who received the binding.

I’m really not sure what else to say about this other than that I am disgusted and appalled that the spirits were treated so callously. I was going to keep my mouth shut about the unprofessional behavior on the server, but I can’t in good conscience keep quiet about the treatment of the spirits.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:This is difficult for me to write for a number of reasons, but I feel like it needs to be done.

While I was a member of the chat group she started on another social media platform, Summer did try to create a looser, “more fun” environment than Creepy Hollows. In some ways, it was--but I also found it extremely unprofessional when she showed a naked pic of her upper body in her channel, and the encouragement of sexual talk and posting of questionable pictures in a chat where there were minors present.

As for her work as a practitioner, I had previously requested a spell and reading from her. The reading was not accurate, in my opinion, but that could have simply been because we were not a good energetic mesh.

However, I am extremely unhappy with the two spirits who she bound for me. Not the spirits themselves, but the bindings.

Someone approached me via private message--I will not divulge their name, though I would encourage them to come forward and share their own story--and told me that they had another practitioner check their bindings on the spirits they received from Summer, only to discover that their spirit was bound against its will.

When I had someone else check the bindings on my own two spirits from Summer, I was informed that not only had the spirits been forcefully bound, but that it was done in an extremely painful manner. The other practitioner informed me it was the equivalent of keeping them surrounded by a live wire electric fence at all times that would lash them if they should speak out against the person who bound them, and included wards that allowed the conjurer to spy on the person who received the binding.

I’m really not sure what else to say about this other than that I am disgusted and appalled that the spirits were treated so callously. I was going to keep my mouth shut about the unprofessional behavior on the server, but I can’t in good conscience keep quiet about the treatment of the spirits.
First what happens on my discord which was created for people to have fun and not have worry about getting yelled at does not need brought up and 2nd I.Do.Not.Force.A.Spirit to be bound that is just cruel and wrong in so many ways and i am deeply hurt that someone say that about me and the bindings I do..

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

I heard similar stories not that long ago that happened to two other people that bought from Summer and i found this out after i already placed an order so i cancelled it. Sorry Summer but there is no way of me knowing which side is telling the truth so to be safe i had to cancel. I hope all of this gets resolved and whatever is true is brought to light.

rouguee
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rougue

CrashingDown wrote:This is difficult for me to write for a number of reasons, but I feel like it needs to be done.

When I had someone else check the bindings on my own two spirits from Summer, I was informed that not only had the spirits been forcefully bound, but that it was done in an extremely painful manner. The other practitioner informed me it was the equivalent of keeping them surrounded by a live wire electric fence at all times that would lash them if they should speak out against the person who bound them and included wards that allowed the conjurer to spy on the person who received the binding.

I have been lurking on these forums for a while, however, after seeing this I decided it was finally time to create an account and post due to my similar experience as above. First off, I am very disheartened to hear that you and those two spirits had to go through this. As I said I had a similar experience with this seller. I was hoping that my experience was isolated. However, I see that this is not the case. I received one spirit from this seller, and not only were they unbound but they were misgendered and misidentified.

I have nearly 20 years of experience in this field and could tell based on the binding that it was intentional. This was not an accident. I did have multiple outsiders who knew nothing of the situation check this spirits binding as well, and they all confirmed that the spirit was forcibly bound against their will. It was a similar situation as you stated with the electric fence. This binding prevented the spirit from correcting the seller on their true identity and gender, if they attempted to do so they would be hurt. The binding was incredibly painful for this spirit. They have permanent scarring as a result.

I have seen unprofessional behavior from this seller as well but even if you put that aside. I cannot condone or promote adopting from someone who forcibly binds spirits. Not only that but if you are misgendering and getting species identities wrong than it is obvious that the vetting practices of this seller are inadequate. This is a danger to not only the spirits who are being bound against their will but to use buyers.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

There are a few issues here.. To Crashing;
While I have zero personal experience with Summer Starz, and no opinion of her, what you're speaking of Crashing is having an outside practitioner read the bindings of another.. we know that this is completely unprofessional of a practitioner to offer to do.

So to weigh professionalism -- I agree Summer's conduct on discord is relevant to judgment of character as a practitioner and is helpful for others to decide if they resonate with that sort of character, therefore the transparency of it coming up here is relevant.
On the other hand, it seems you're saying two different practitioners were willing to unprofessionally read Summer's bindings. It's really bad practice. Not to mention, you must ask yourself -- why or how is one practitioner more trustworthy than the other? And likeability cannot be a factor, nor can copious reviews. Their penchant for reading another's bindings drains them of all integrity.

On top of this, for the sake of being real -- what the one claimed about a 'live wire electric fence' would be advanced and I'm not convinced that Summer has any level of know-how or experience in the black arts. We have to look at what makes sense. So while your personal feeling of the work and experience means a lot, and your impression of her character, it doesn't really count when it's being influenced by outside practitioners.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

there is nothing wrong with checking another sellers bindings, i dont find that unprofessional especially if the intent is good.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

Finding someone checking another conjurers bindings as offensive or unprofessional is really just a matter of opinion, everyone feels differently on it but there is no right or wrong when it comes to checking a binding or even to help fix one.

Return to “Seller Review”