The Cards Divine Court

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Lunata94
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love then all
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unsure
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Amaranth
Zodiac:

First off to those of you are insulting her and her businesses. She has reached popularity and as such it is normal for some business to try to ruin another as competitors. Next off I have experience with her and I know her in person what your describing of her business is completely farce and whomever told you these things had something to gain. Summer has been gifted since she was a child with the sight yes sometimes she might actually get general information wrong but I have had that happen with Ch products too. A name is power not everything reveals itself to the conjurer. I have personally watched Her flourish and watched her bind your all's spirits and there was no force whatsoever on anyone's part. Someone is lying to you all and it's not summer. So go take your issues up with whomever lied. Also if you have so much expierence then why on earth are you going to someone else unless you just don't trust your own judgement and gifts and if this is the case then. Why are you trusting anyone who conjures for you anyway. She had never and will never bind by force summer is gifted in conjuring spell casting but not ancient or forbidden knowledge like you suggest and in divination. She may not be 110% accurate but you all are being fed lies by others who can give you 110% accurate readings because the future is ever changing. I have several friends who have bindings from Summer and get Business and none of them have ever been told by a third party or questioned their senses about the spirit being bound improperly. So you should all be ashamed of how your handling this. There is better customers who would privately handle this matter and honestly you all don't seem like much of a loss your behavior is insanely inappropriate and unacceptable. I hope the divine shows you the light brightest blessings and may you all learn a valuable lesson.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

rouguee wrote:..
and
Lunata94 wrote:..
How about posting in the Intro section? : )
Because signing up only for replying good or bad reviews doesn't sound good : /

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:Finding someone checking another conjurers bindings as offensive or unprofessional is really just a matter of opinion, everyone feels differently on it but there is no right or wrong when it comes to checking a binding or even to help fix one.
There's this thread:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p375417
And the simplest test to check whether the reader actually talks to your companion is:
-Do not disclose the name (not even nickname or first letter etc) and the description of the companion.
-Task him/her to go to the reader and disclose all the description given by the conjurer, including name.
-Ask the reader what his/her name and description are. Just one part of the answer is wrong can mean the reader is contacting another spirit, maybe unbound, trickster, etc.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:Finding someone checking another conjurers bindings as offensive or unprofessional is really just a matter of opinion, everyone feels differently on it but there is no right or wrong when it comes to checking a binding or even to help fix one.
I second this! Given the above circumstances I am not out of my rights when it comes to my own safety and that of the beings that have been in my keep before I received my other spirits.

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

You are putting trust in a seller to read a spirit bound by one of their competitors.. Come on, it can't be hard to see what she means.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:there is nothing wrong with checking another sellers bindings, i dont find that unprofessional especially if the intent is good.
Though it does fall in line with the no spirit reading rule that CH has. A rule that came about because there was a member doing so and lying about talking to the spirits and saying they wanted to be rehomed with the person giving the reading. The member would even claim that some of the bindings were forced.

I agree that checking the bindings is fine, but remember that you should sense things your self to see if you get a bad impression about things. I don't trust anyone who claims forced anything with out me having gotten ill from contact with it. And even then the person checking should have just said something is off and contacted the Conjurer who's bindings are in question.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:there is nothing wrong with checking another sellers bindings, i dont find that unprofessional especially if the intent is good.
Though it does fall in line with the no spirit reading rule that CH has. A rule that came about because there was a member doing so and lying about talking to the spirits and saying they wanted to be rehomed with the person giving the reading. The member would even claim that some of the bindings were forced.

I agree that checking the bindings is fine, but remember that you should sense things your self to see if you get a bad impression about things. I don't trust anyone who claims forced anything with out me having gotten ill from contact with it. And even then the person checking should have just said something is off and contacted the Conjurer who's bindings are in question.
These rules are there for good reason too, but why would anyone bother to go back to the conjurer since someone else already revoked their CCs and the situation turned sour very quickly upon the announcement of this in the server for everyone to see, and this was told in private.

Just exactly how to do it? If whatever you say in confidentiality is going to be put out there for everyone else to see?

Then you get bashed.

I rest my case

X_X

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Agree or not, I posted my experience. Take it as you will.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

There's a process to *genuinely* exposing the bad or good going on with regards to a practitioner that it will make a legitimate difference. The way I see those of you went about things, regardless of the validity of Summer's work, was incredibly lofty.

In the first place, I do not think anyone should be purchasing bindings they are unsure about. What's going on with this?
If you don't have enough background on a seller or their methods, you haven't asked them, and you don't have the intuition handy to tell what's going on with their work -- please don't buy from them and then seek outsiders to tell you what's going on after the fact. You guys need to be more discerning before making the initial purchase, this is serious.

Now that the following has been stated --

SummerStarz wrote:I am not worried from what I was told by someone I trust my recent bindings were a bit tight and misfiring in how they work. I am going back to my original way of binding and am fixing the recent bindings.
It raises a more legitimate venue of questioning. Anything which comes from the practitioner directly is open to be legitimately scrutinized.
I would personally scrutinize this.. as to me, the practitioner is showing a.) She may be too inexperienced to be offering the bindings, and/or b.) What does 'a bit tight and misfiring' mean exactly?

Anything which comes from consistent personal experience of clients of decent character without third party interference is something that can always be legitimately considered. It'd be best however if you suspect something, to be able to address all angles prior to drawing a conclusion (this does not mean if you yourself are uncomfortable, to hold off on making a decision.. it means when you're going to announce your conclusion to impact the whole of that practitioner's business it would optimally be sound from all angles).
At least those who posted here made it clear how they came to their respective conclusions, as it aids in the judgment of anyone reading the review.

*In the first place one's judgment of a seller's work should come from researching their background, asking a lot of questions of the seller if not confident in their background, observing how long they have been practicing and what their character is like. That tells quite enough.
There's no reason to jump into a metaphysical purchase.*

For future reference, I think all of the above is worth keeping in mind. I have been part of this community long enough that I have seen a lot of events play out and have a little wisdom to share from such.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

I just want to mention that CH, and likely other practitioners, have got concealing spellwork to hide the binding from outside parties, as well as anti-tampering protections on the work so outsiders can't damage the binding.

And in the case of spirits, they might feel no particular obligation to show themselves to anyone other than their keeper.

All this combines to make it possible that an outside third party, even a well-intended one, might not be able to see the the spirits' presence or the bindings themselves clearly, much less tinker with them.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Seller Review”