The Cards Divine Court

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

She copies listing infos from the CH encyclopedia, but it's stated in her FAQ. But darkwing is right: everyone has their favorite sellers. I haven't bought or plan on buying sonething from her either, but this is just a personal thing.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: The Beings with me
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

GoldenAitvaras wrote:
Vey Nightshard wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote:I'm skeptical of buying anything from her after reading what was said about how she treats and binds spirits . I'm thinking it might be best to give it some more time or perhaps i'll just stick with the practitioners i somewhat trust. Anyone who could me of more help about this seller would be appreciated.
-snip-
Also some of her descriptions for certain spirits seem highly similar to some of creepyhollows so this is another reason why i'm skeptical.
Yea, she's mentioned she's planning on adjusting them and making new re-writes, from what I've heard.

"An' ye harm none, do what ye will."

“Judging existence by comparison is not always the best pathway to progress.”

"Not all those who wander are lost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Either way, I agree with what DarkWing said, it's always up to you, and you don't have to purchase from anyone you don't want to. :)

Whether you're new to the metaphysical, or more experienced, there's always something to learn.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Although, really, why use CH's descriptions in the first place? Put in the work to begin with, don't just decide to use someone else's work and 'adjust' it later. Once again I have no personal experience with this seller but it remains a necessary commentary..
We must hold all practitioners selling in this community to a higher standard. Let's not be too nice. The metaphysical involvements we make are sacred and our considerations here shouldn't be made willy nilly, lofty softy.

Vryn Nightshard
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Although, really, why use CH's descriptions in the first place? Put in the work to begin with, don't just decide to use someone else's work and 'adjust' it later. Once again I have no personal experience with this seller but it remains a necessary commentary..
We must hold all practitioners selling in this community to a higher standard. Let's not be too nice. The metaphysical involvements we make are sacred and our considerations here shouldn't be made willy nilly, lofty softy.
*nods* True, I won't disagree there. Merely mentioned the answer I was provided when I inquired myself.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I just made a purchase of two nymphos from her. I’m the type of person who takes things with a grain of salt, I appreciate everyone’s experience but I will probably review her myself once I’ve experienced her conjures for myself. I hope if anyone else is thinking about buying from her then do it because you want to. Trust your gut. If you’re not ready to branch out from CH or your normal seller yet then don’t. If you are let your own experience be the judge. Yah never know till yah try right ? : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Morelac
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 111
Spelled Number: 116
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My Review of The Cards Divine Court:

1 - J.(Lyran Feline Starseed):
Conjured on 12-jan-2018;
Bound on: 17-feb-2018;

J. is discrete, reliable, analytical. She's still at the beginning of the bonding process. She stays three times a week with me, and on the other days she stays at the disposal of the starship group to which she is subordinate. Her primary skills are Overall protection and healing.
I personally have not used her for my personal healing except for one ocasion that I get badly hit in my left leg. Usually, she take care of my keep´s spirits as healer/cleanser and I assigned her to take care of 3 friends. As a my bodyguard and protector, she is exceptional and at least 2 times she and her lyran colleagues were of great value in Astral OOB, providing support and protecion.

Final Thoughts:
This order took a few day more than expected, but is understandable, since a Khodam (F.) as a free conjure. And as far as I know, Khodams need some time to build bonds bonds with the person.
Anyway, I am satisfied with both entities and the cost benefit is high if you take into account that it was a summon.

4 Waifus and rising
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Has anyone bought the new customer custom listing from them? I think i want to give this seller a shot and I'm low on money and this listing seems to be the cheapest thing they have available. What is it exactly if anyone knows?

Angellyden
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons/vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon or vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Silkrose
Zodiac:

I bought the $5 new customer listing to try out the store. The store was pretty cute and easy to navigate. I saw some really cute and quite detailed listing. Anyway i placed my ordered and waited and got 2 amazing spirit's. Aurora Angel and an amazing pre-conjured Dijicreth who wanted to come with me. Sum sum immediately asked if I would like to take her. Of course I said yes (can't say no to a spirit who wants to come with me). So far I love them both I feel like they settled, in quite nicely. I even written them in my book shadows as a recorded. I highly recommend sumsum shop its amazing. I personally love it and only gotten good experiences. :3 I really love my spirits.

New spirit keeper <3

Sending positive vibes your way <3

1xDiamond Dragon, 1x Silver Dragon shifter, 1x Carpathian Vampire, 1xWhite Fox , 1x Vampire Fae, 1x Butterfly Lady
SugarskullMM
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 10
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've brought more from summer recently including her readings, and I had no problems with the results I received. She is approachable and easy to talk to and has updated the shop quite a bit with more detailed descriptions, so I'd recommend checking her shop out.

For too long I was blind, alone and afraid of the darkness, and now I find it soothing....mostly because I like naps 2sp
"choke on it....choke on my vengeance.....HOW DOES IT TASTE!"

Return to “Seller Review”