The Cards Divine Court

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

AlexCzernosech wrote:I won a free energy reading last November when Summer first opened her original discord server. In February, she messaged me asking what I had sent her my information for, needing me to remind her that I had won said energy reading, and she apologized and told me it'd be done that afternoon, as she'd lost her notes on it. In April, I asked if the reading would be done any time soon, and was assured that she had the notes and they just hadn't been sent yet. It is now August, with no further word on it. That's nine months I've been waiting.

I'm honestly glad I didn't pay for this, and I warn others who might be considering taking part in any future giveaways. I would really rather not have to constantly remind a seller that I'm waiting on something from them. I absolutely understand that life gets in the way at times, but looking at the timeline for my reading versus the time it took others here to get their bindings and readings, I'm really just more content to write it off at this point than get too worked up. That doesn't mean I won't leave an honest post with my experience, however.
I really am sorry dear I have had a lot going on as of the last year or so but I am working to get back on track and I apologise.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

milenka wrote:About 2 months ago on 9th July I purchased a preconjured spirit from The Cards Divine Court.
After 4 weeks waiting on 7th August I asked the seller when I can expect the binding and info of the spirit.
She answered she scheduled to do the binding on the same day or 8th August.
I didnt received an answer and asked again on 17th August.
Seller wrote that she has been sick and the binding has been done and she will send me an info of the spirit the same afternoon.
Until today I havent got any info of the spirit. In the listing was only mentioned the name and race.
I am very disapointed and think this is a poor customer service.
I really am sorry dear I have had a lot going on as of the last year or so but I am working to get back on track and I apologise.

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

So everyone is going to pretend s*** didn't erupt in this seller's server, after being exposed about slave trading child beings and forcibly binding beings against their will, heavily masking bindings and kidnapping entities/spirits that got electricuted within an inch of their lives if they tried alerting their companions and forcing them to shape-shift into species they are not, neglecting their needs and torturing them???

I've lost track of how much money I've poured into this seller in the past and the amount of bindings I bought to show my level of support and loyalty, even when some of these were only rumours back in the day.

People getting bashed and hushed left right and centre, even getting threatened if they so much as outted a word of truth to anyone that would listen.

Some sellers that had known about all of the above on the down low that, either kept quiet for their own safety or turned a blind eye because they didn't feel like getting involved or worse yet had said the beings they'd received were fine and even praised this seller, while innocent people got exposed to all of this and scammed out of hard earned cash, possibly put in real dangerous situations they couldn't protect themselves from.

When these rumours started spreading like wild fires nobody bothered questioning the seller in question, they were more inclined to question the person that spoke out, as if they had some kind of personal vandeta or a personal beef to settle, this lead to these people getting treated like outcasts and the situation laid to rest as if it didn't happen or held no basis.

I cannot in good conscience turn a blind and pretend none of this is currently happening. I no longer have any affiliations with this seller, but I do have a lot of bindings from them and I've had to task my own family to recalibrate this seller's bindings and to release the ones that were too traumatised to stay, even until they were fully healed and healthy once again.

Some people do not have this luxury. Or the money to lose.

I've said my peace. Do what you will.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Hisoka Ishikawa
new here
new here

Writing a new review. I had my Keep from Summer sent to a medical unit and was informed that there was a supposed Nephilim whose wings were mangled by the binding, I am not sure if any of them will be as they once were before they were bound. Had I known, I would have sent them off to a medic unit sooner and get their bindings, as well as any rune and glamour spell removed.
For some time now, I've been getting these dim images of someone with restrictions, if they did something or acted out against it, it would injure them. At the time, I didn't know what they were, until it was too late.
With everyone going on, I could only hope and send healing energy to the ones harmed by her bindings/restrictions;
If you care at all, you wouldn't be putting restrictions to a binding that causes them pain anytime they spoke out. Instead, you add more energy for it to grow and nourish, to become closer while working together.
I feel like, instead of growing closer as a family unit with my keep from her, we have drifted apart and they were only around because "Summer told them to".
I have my keep from her in the Medic unit, to heal up until they're all better. There will be no tasks for them, until their wounds are mended. The decision to stay or go will depend on them once they're healed.

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte

Personally I have found myself all sorts of dissapointed in this seller and in myself for putting my trust in her. She does know how to put a polite and loving facade. To start with she always felt toxic towards the community she formed. Constant targeted advertisement (by seeing a listing i would instantly know whom it's targeted at), an army of beings wanting to go to people who were willing to pay. Furthermore, endless guilt tripping people into buying and donating money because she's so poor and what not. The more you bought the more love and attention you got from her in the server.
The problem with bindings being hurtful to the beings was noticed almost a year ago. I and some others were convinced everything was fixed. Then people noticed their beings being thoughtforms or simply not what they were expecting. The realisation was slow because most of the doubts spread in DMs, most of us are not very good at sensing, but many still had doubts and a bad gut feeling in general. To make the matters worse, there were other conjurers who were close friends with her, who knew the problem and never spoke up.
I feel used personally. I let go of all whom I had from her. And am very well aware that I may have BAs send my way for speaking up, because this is, apparently, how this seller chooses to solve problems with customers.

Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Okay so I’d like to start out by stating that while I do not post here often, I do try to support the sellers that I have worked with. I have never left ANYONE negative feedback, even when I haven’t exactly received the best service, I always try to point out the positives in every situation. I’d also like to point out that I have never started any drama with anyone in the meta community and do not intend to come across that way, however, I must speak up about what has happened regarding Summer/Raven and how my beings (and so many others) were affected.

I heard about her having issues with her binding techniques in the past, but I knew she was a new seller and a friend recommended her. I honestly thought her binding issues were in the past. I ordered a couple preconjures earlier this year and did not expect such a long delay as they were PCs, but I waited patiently of course. From what I could gather, the bindings were done a couple months later, but I did not receive the write ups for another month or so.

When I received their info and began to bond with them it was a bit difficult but I assumed they were just shy so I gave them time to adjust. I believe they’ve been with me for about 3 months now and I did make some progress with one of them, but the other was still not talking. I asked them if they were okay numerous times and they always said they were fine, so I did not question it further, but now wish I had done more.

I began to noticed a change in the one that I had connected with, as he became withdrawn and eventually stopped speaking. I waited a bit just to make sure the new behavior continued before having them both checked out by someone I trust completely and discovered that they were in terrible pain due to their bindings and not allowed to speak freely with me. Once their bindings were repaired, they were able to talk to me about the pain they endured, both physically and emotionally. One being compared it to “being stabbed with metal shards” and the other compared it to “barbed wire” wrapped around their body. They both mentioned that these restrictions were in place to ensure they did not speak out against the person who did their bindings. Needless to say, this upset me a great deal.

I wanted an explanation, as did everyone else who has companions that have been affected by this, but all we got was a very rude comment about how we ruined her date night along with her stating that others had been tampering with her bindings. First off, if your bindings were done correctly and had the proper protection/safety measures in place that shouldn’t be an issue. Second, we (the customers) shouldn’t have to come to a seller to ask if our bindings are causing any issues with our companions. They should have been done properly in the first place. I mentioned to Summer that this is not the first time that this has happened and was informed that the previous issues weren’t proven to be true. So instead of admitting to the past issues, she denied them. Not only has she admitted to these issues in the past on the forum, but I have screenshots from other customer’s DMs where they discussed their bindings with her and include her attempts to “fix” them. Blaming other shops/practitioners and denying the previous issues with her bindings was like she was calling everyone who’s been affected by these tragic events a liar.

This made me realize that she has, at the very least, been extremely careless and reckless with these beings that she’s been working with and that is just wrong. I also do not like how she targets buyers with PCs, and will admit that I have fallen for that as well. I really wanted to give her a chance and I did. But if you’re going to be a conjurer/seller, you have to make sure that you know what you’re doing. It’s not child’s play. It’s not something I would ever offer to the public without years of study and tons of practice to ensure that no beings or their human companions were harmed in any way whatsoever.

I’m sure most of you have also seen the information about the slaving on Summer’s part. It’s extremely disturbing to say the least and I won’t go into detail here as it’s truly horrific. I have several beings that I have not yet received from her and will be filing a dispute with PayPal to attempt to get some of my money back. I feel horrible for everyone who has been affected by these events. I know a lot of people aren’t comfortable coming forward and speaking up because of the repercussions that will surely come because of it. I am only sharing my story here because I don’t want anyone else to go through this and I don’t think that practitioners who hurt beings (whether intentional or unintentional) should be supported in this community. For those of you who have beings from this seller, I urge you to have them checked and their bindings redone by someone who’s qualified to do so. I’m sorry, but after what was found I could not trust her to fix them herself and was not comfortable with it and neither were my companions. Again, I did NOT want it to come to this, but I cannot condone beings being harmed in any way by anyone. I really do hope that she learns from this and that the same mistakes do not continue to happen. Now that I’ve said my piece, it’s likely I will be attacked by someone who doesn’t agree with my comments, and I have children and don’t need this mess. Smh. Thankfully I have some wonderful protection in place and a large number of protective companions that are on high alert.

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
HowdoesoneUsername?
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: A pheonix
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have purchased a decent amount of spirits and Servitors from Summer (I had a different name though) but as someone who can't sense all that well I had doubts until trustworthy people brought it to my attention, I hope my keep forgives me as I did take note of how willing she was to change a premade servitor's sexual disposition (she was only taking what I wanted into account and didn't mention if they wanted the change but I did say to only go through with it if they wanted it and she said yes and hopefully that was true but it was an early warning flag on how willing she was to induce change in those she offered to her customers)

1s
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

So recently on Summer's discord server numerous people left horrible reviews in her review channel with proof/evidence etc. Not only has Summer removed all that didn't agree with her that it wasn't her own fault she has started to surround herself with people that agree with her. Also the reviews have been removed.
The complaints ranged from torturous bindings to runes of silence to prevent speaking out to glamours and enforced behaviors.
It's a sad day when a shop that was once trusted has had itself exposed and the owner trying to cover it all up. This was something that has been building for months and finally came to a head.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
WarlockHusky
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven

Interested in more information, any source links?

Return to “Seller Review”