The Cards Divine Court

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Creepy Hollows Crew
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0

Because this particular seller's review thread seems to have an unusual level of activity, and a lot of new users trying to make posts to this thread, please remember the rules of posting reviews:

--- You are allowed to openly discuss your experience with paranormal & metaphysical practitioners in the "SELLER REVIEW" section. You are allowed one concise post regarding your experiences per seller; good or bad. Do not post repeatedly regarding the same experience or seller good or bad. Repeat postings will be removed. Make sure your experience FACTUAL, and make sure it is an experience you had yourself with the seller. We do not permit posts on behalf of others such as "I know this guy who knows this guy who bought and..." those posts will be removed and you will be warned.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Wow.

Err, any other conjurers / sellers who are suspected of doing the same things?

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I will say this once, as creepyhollows and other conjurers have said. Once an entity is deceased and you are summoning their spirit there is no physical damage that can be done to them. A binding no matter how tight can not physically mangle a spirit. The same applies to entities, we aren't physically summoning them to this plain of existence only their spirits. Bindings can be restrictive, can prevent full use of abilities or power because it drains energy, might even be energetically painful. They however can never cause physical injury.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:I will say this once, as creepyhollows and other conjurers have said. Once an entity is deceased and you are summoning their spirit there is no physical damage that can be done to them. A binding no matter how tight can not physically mangle a spirit. The same applies to entities, we aren't physically summoning them to this plain of existence only their spirits. Bindings can be restrictive, can prevent full use of abilities or power because it drains energy, might even be energetically painful. They however can never cause physical injury.

i disagree

Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

If bindings can be restrictive then how is it that it cannot ever be made to harm the being?
If you can make a restrictive binding then you also can make a binding that zaps the being if it tries to tell their human companion that their binding is deficit and they have been kidnapped and/or abused.

I have seen many people get shocked (not literally) about finding the truth about what happened to their spiritual companions, me included. This particular person has been found kidnapping, placing glamours to children and other spiritual beings then selling them to humans so it makes total sense how someone can abuse and force a binding on a being.

It would be nice if CH could also support the idea of warning other conjurors that are abusive (with proof of course, not slandering) as it involves a human being and a spiritual being, and both CAN BE HURT. I would not be able to live with myself if I had to hide the fact that another conjurer is abusing spiritual beings. The bond that a human will make with their spiritual companions can be so strong that they would get traumatized after hearing news like this.

Just my two cents

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte

I really wish wish we would address issues in this community and not sweep things under the rug. I'm really worried for new people in the community, along with those who actually do a reaseach on their conjurers (like you're suppose to do) and trust the information they find here.

1) Even if spirits (deceased beings) can feel limited discomfort, they can still feel discomfort;
2) This particular seller sold living entities mostly, whom do feel pain even in CH's definition;
3) The seller offered to rebind other conjurer's beings (claiming orginal bindings were weak), which makes her bindings even a bigger issue;
4) I believe the quality of the bindings is not even the biggest issue here. The biggest issue is people getting enslaved beings and thoughtforms instead of what they paid for and wanted. Many of us got abused for trusting the conjurer we chose.

Just my 2 cents.

Ikemen
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Valkirija wrote:I really wish wish we would address issues in this community and not sweep things under the rug. I'm really worried for new people in the community, along with those who actually do a reaseach on their conjurers (like you're suppose to do) and trust the information they find here.

1) Even if spirits (deceased beings) can feel limited discomfort, they can still feel discomfort;
2) This particular seller sold living entities mostly, whom do feel pain even in CH's definition;
3) The seller offered to rebind other conjurer's beings (claiming orginal bindings were weak), which makes her bindings even a bigger issue;
4) I believe the quality of the bindings is not even the biggest issue here. The biggest issue is people getting enslaved beings and thoughtforms instead of what they paid for and wanted. Many of us got abused for trusting the conjurer we chose.

Just my 2 cents.
Absolutely agree with this!

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Valkirija wrote:I really wish wish we would address issues in this community and not sweep things under the rug. I'm really worried for new people in the community, along with those who actually do a reaseach on their conjurers (like you're suppose to do) and trust the information they find here.

Just my 2 cents.
I totally agree with this.

The last comment insinuates that CH is trying to distance themselves from the situation at hand, by giving explanations of what can and cannot happen to a spirit/entity in the hands of a conjurer, without addressing the situation at hand.

Many of us came forward by explaining what we have experienced, but the last comment further suggests that it cannot possibly be true, which I don't agree with at all, and yet again conveniently leaving out all of the other important facts that were also addressed throughout individual experiences.

>.<

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

1. None of the recent posts has anything to do with the topic of the thread, which is to review the seller. I'd assume the mods would archive unrelated posts soon : P

2. For these:
Ikemen wrote:It would be nice if CH could also support the idea of warning other conjurors that are abusive (with proof of course, not slandering)
DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:The last comment insinuates that CH is trying to distance themselves from the situation at hand, by giving explanations of what can and cannot happen to a spirit/entity in the hands of a conjurer, without addressing the situation at hand.
First, while CH supports for other sellers/conjurers as well by providing a space for sellers' review and seller's announcement, CH is not the police, judge, and jury for spirit-keeping world. If they are, they would have attacked anyone with the notion of demon-keeping.
And two, based on several past threads, CH doesn't want to be involved with another Witch War. Why do you think there's a rule prohibiting spirit reading, vessel reading, etc? Remember:
We don't belittle or badmouth other sellers, we don't claim to be able to redo the work of other sellers, and you don't see Ash & I personally inciting dramas. There may be people on the CH forum who do such things, but their actions are their responsibility only.
topic71394.html

3. For this:
Valkirija wrote:4) I believe the quality of the bindings is not even the biggest issue here. The biggest issue is people getting enslaved beings and thoughtforms instead of what they paid for and wanted. Many of us got abused for trusting the conjurer we chose.
Then the biggest issue is people trusting too much. And this has been addressed several times in the forum:
topic61659.html
topic66170.html
topic58841.html
topic49544.html
topic47172.html
If people don't do their research, then it's their own responsibility.
If they do their research and find red flags, yet still trust the seller, then it is their choice, and their responsibility. For example, this:
Valkirija wrote:3) The seller offered to rebind other conjurer's beings (claiming orginal bindings were weak), which makes her bindings even a bigger issue;
has been addressed here:
topic71394.html
If you still follow the seller after he/she claims it, then it's your choice for trusting him/her.
Likewise if you trust those who claim to read your spirits/vessels/etc from other sellers, even though it has been warned several times in the forum:
topic36427.html
topic47806.html
topic10660.html
topic7286.html
then it is your choice.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Instrument of the end fire083 wrote:I will say this once, as creepyhollows and other conjurers have said. Once an entity is deceased and you are summoning their spirit there is no physical damage that can be done to them. A binding no matter how tight can not physically mangle a spirit. The same applies to entities, we aren't physically summoning them to this plain of existence only their spirits. Bindings can be restrictive, can prevent full use of abilities or power because it drains energy, might even be energetically painful. They however can never cause physical injury.
Mhm i should keep out of this but its stated by one of the forum owners in another topic that they can, you even replied in it saying its going in your favorites.

topic45600.html

WubbaLubbaDubDub

Return to “Seller Review”