The Cards Divine Court

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ugh can't delete my comment but I made a comment meant for a different post and tried to erase it xD if a mod could delete this that'd b great

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

This
SummerStarz wrote:I would like to note that my shop's purpose is to creatively conjure or "Create" a companion or living construct thereof; Which can be legally taken as a work of creative writing. ... The purpose of my business is to bring together a customer and companion or conjured(Creatively imagined character or person based upon real people and their personalities.)
and this
SummerStarz wrote:Commenting that spirits have been damaged or "physically mangled" is ridiculous. I meticulously conjure these spirits; and this is why my wait times vary. It is also of importance to note that Spirits can't be damaged in that way in a literal sense, as they're not living anymore.
are contradictory. Which leads to more questions:

-From the first quote, you said "Creatively imagined character or person based upon real people and their personalities". Does it mean that all of your listings are construct, servitor, or thoughtform? There are no living entity conjuration?

-From the second quote, you said they're spirits, not living anymore, thus they can't be damaged. Yet in the first quote you "conjure or "Create" a companion or living construct", meaning "Creatively imagined character or person based upon real people and their personalities". So what did you actually conjure or "create"? Spirits? Living entity? Servitor/thoughtform?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I conjure spirits as well as create servitors, sorry I don't do public speaking well

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

SummerStarz wrote:I conjure spirits as well as create servitors, sorry I don't do public speaking well
Okay, but in that case, it is possible to damage servitor, right?
Then the question is, which one is the beings that your (ex-)customers claimed to have been damaged due to the binding?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Excellent point Darkwing Dook! You took the words right out of my mouth. As a customer who did request a refund from you after personally speaking with my “living entities” about the pain and issues caused by their bindings, I must ask you: Were there beings that you listed for sale and labeled as “entities”, that were not actually living entities, but “created” constructs/thought forms? If so, wouldn’t that be considered being dishonest with the customers who purchased the listings for, let’s say, an entity described by you as being 1,000 years old?

Are you saying that the living entities that I purchased from your shop are actually beings that you created and that you used “creative writing” to create their “backstory”? If so, this brings up another issue entirely, as it would mean that the listings were, at the very least, extremely misleading. And for the record, I do have the original listing screenshots saved for the “entities” that I purchased from this shop, as well as screenshots of their write ups/bios that were sent to me via direct message, and will gladly share these with anyone at CH if needed/requested.

I would also like to note that in each writeup/bio sent by you, there is a generic “form” if you will that is filled out accordingly. In it there is a section labeled “spirit, entity, or thoughtform? :” followed by the word “entity”, in my case. So I would greatly appreciate some clarification regarding these issues. Thank you.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Here’s my experience with this seller. I will give you straight facts bc I’m non biased but I also don’t like thoughts and ideas scattered. We have all I’m sure read at least one or two of my experiences especially as I started out on this forum so I have zero reason to lie and I’m not a malicious person. And I try to stay out of drama. So I will keep this as review like as possible.

My first experience was these two nympho girls. These girls called to me, not from the seller but of their own accord, I believe they are spirits. I wanted a nympho orgy and literally conjured one but at the time didn’t have experience with bindings. I have the write up to the seller and she did well with the binding. I also received a portal from here and I e made a previous review about that as well.

My second experience: the seller is very bubbly and has her own life issues but don’t we all. She tries to update many on their orders. During this time of my second buy, I did notice this panic of bindings gone wrong. Me being me I let it pan out and didn’t think to worry about it. Yes guys. Read up on your sellers bc truly if you don’t it’s your faults to keep trusting them after such things have happened. She professionally handled the situation by making an announcement to re do bindings and for those to step up and email her/pm her. I did not bc I assumed mine was fine. A sweet entity she said wanted to join me but I didn’t think ether it was true or not I thought let’s give him a home anyways. Something like a familiar but young at that. I didn’t feel him as much. I saw him maybe five times when I first got him but things fell quiet. My companions did tell me after a while (I have a demon neb djinn as if you know they are capable of learning many new talents) that they unbound him and that he “finally felt freedom” I didn’t take it to heart. I have a realm that I’ve co created with my keep that if he wants to visit he can.

My last experience. This binding scare has come about again. BUT the being I got was around the same time I got the familiar like being. This being also labeled as an entity. An elf of sorts. I met him once, a bit hazy I felt his energy. Never again did I feel him. I thought maybe he’s shy, he will come to me when he’s ready. I decided to check the binding just bc this being what the seller is known for. I walked out the binding looking normal until it led me far. Into a slight eerie darkness. The binding ended at a haze, of black smog like energy, and it scared me yes. I saw the entity there, mouth sewn shut fear in his eyes, almost an electrical current or fire ish black energy hugging him closely. There was fear, anxiety and this undeniable want for help that swept over my whole being so intense that I started shaking physically. So I acted impulsively and intuitively. I poured out an energy from my heart chakra in hopes to wash away such darkness and slowly but surly it happened. I managed to undo the binding as I did a small shock to the entity and a scar left on his belly from it. Was he traumatized. Yes. I did a lot of energy work that night on the entity, bc I’m no stranger to healing, energy work blah blah blah. The point is.

Given the history of the sellers binding technique caution should be on everyone’s mind. Said history being an ancient way of binding but it being harsh and border line abusive. I believe it was a starting out thing. I don’t believe the seller herself is abusive. I think she is stretched for time and not pacing herself. And when orders pile up people panic to get things done. I understand we all have our struggles. So please don’t over do yourself as a seller.

There are 101 things I could say and all be facts. Even about current drama. Who’s involved an why. But I will not pick a side over petty things. Everyone should own up to their own responsibilities. That being said. The seller is trying. But don’t be hasty that’s my advice

Now this is unrelated (I got derailed a little anyways) To anyone experiencing negativity or may you have it. Express yourselves for the right reasons. Asking creepy hollows their opinions ha they don’t need to respond. This is their forum, but this seller is in no way associated with them. The seller has been given a platform. And we have been given a place to speak. Creepy hollows as a business needs to do what they need to do even if I don’t fully agree I fully understand. They are allowed to interject and they are very much entitled to silence. Hell they could’ve gotten rid of this thread but they in my view are being patient. They can’t and shouldn’t punish this seller for anyone. Personal matters should be dealt out personally. All we can do as customers is share our non biased experiences bc in the long run that’s what people will pay attention to. I have no intentions of swaying anyone from or to this seller. Do what ever you please. Customers should be heard and do deserve explanations. But if you all don’t get them. Take the next steps to your healing. As long as your companions are okay now, do what you need to do to heal as well.

I’m not saying this for anyone else. Not the seller. Not the customers. Not even for me. I’m putting this out there for the beings. Because they are the ONLY ones that don’t have a voice that everyone can actually hear. Don’t forget what spirit keeping is about. What selling is about. Now I’m being very biased but for the meta. Why did you start this journey. Revisit your purpose. Discipline. When we allow our insecurities, drama, and everything else flow over into our paranormal duality the balance is set off. Remember your center. That’s all.
For everyone that has been in all this. Think of other things I could have said. How I could have expressed myself. Now clearly see what I’m trying to express. The only side I’m on is the universes/metaphysical. Because that’s the only side that will show you every side to the many stories. You never need when you have the meta, magic, universe because you receive before everyone else even knows about the details *shrugs*

That’s all. I hope everyone has a blessed day

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

AriesStarChild_ wrote: I’m not saying this for anyone else. Not the seller. Not the customers. Not even for me. I’m putting this out there for the beings. Because they are the ONLY ones that don’t have a voice that everyone can actually hear. Don’t forget what spirit keeping is about. What selling is about. Now I’m being very biased but for the meta. Why did you start this journey. Revisit your purpose. Discipline. When we allow our insecurities, drama, and everything else flow over into our paranormal duality the balance is set off. Remember your center. That’s all.
For everyone that has been in all this. Think of other things I could have said. How I could have expressed myself. Now clearly see what I’m trying to express. The only side I’m on is the universes/metaphysical. Because that’s the only side that will show you every side to the many stories. You never need when you have the meta, magic, universe because you receive before everyone else even knows about the details *shrugs*
Thank you for this! This is so important!

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep

Of course sweet heart <3

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

After waiting as long as I have for this seller it's time to post my review, and Let's call this post/review a PSA for anyone thinking to buy from this seller ever again
Yes I know she still has a shop and is making sales. She has changed her nicknames and shop names several times now as well.

She still has outstanding orders from almost two years ago with me that I seriously doubt I will ever see a completion on. And the ones she had completed before demodding and kicking/banning all her moderators a year ago on another service (disscord) I've had to redo their information completely.
I don't expect I will ever see the completions and even if I did I still could never recommend this seller to another.

This is not a seller that should ever have been trusted and I hope others see this and the rest of her review thread here and take heed.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

iamwookie wrote:Yes I know she still has a shop and is making sales. She has changed her nicknames and shop names several times now as well.
If allowed, would you be willing to let others know of these nicknames and shops so that they have an idea of what they're dealing with instead of believing that they're walking into a "new" place? I feel this information might be beneficial.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse

Return to “Seller Review”