My gregori watcher HELP!!

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I can't find any info on caring for him. Can anybody tell me what category he would fall into? I looked in DA but could not find the link? I want to formally introduce myself and use his invocation. Oh man, if you don't have one, I HIGHLY recommend one. CH has a few and I bought him from there, He is so powerful, I felt him before the mailman ever put him in the door. Before I opened the package, my knees went weak and I had to sit. He has TOO much power, you gotta buy one.

But could anybody, CH staff, anybody tell me where the info is to care for him? I DEFINANTLY want him around.

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Hi Toadstool, this was a topic started by another member a little while ago:

http://creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtop ... it=grigori

I have quite a few Grigoris and they are amazing entities. I definitely know what you mean about the power. As far as an invocation.... I used the one that came with my first Grigori, which was from another seller, I've tweaked it a bit to fit me better. I did not do an invocation with my first Grigori though haha, he welcomed himself to me XD
" (Spirits name) I welcome you and ask you to join me here.
Your appearance is welcome.
I ask you to show yourself in a pleasant form
And ask you to help and work with me in what I desire
Like I said, it's based off of another invocation, but it's what works for me.
You could also use this one from CH I would think:

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... ntact.html

Use the general invocation near the bottom of the page :thumbup:

Hope these help :D

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank you ever so much for your reply. He's quite powerful, don't talk much though. I just asked and he said he would speak from time to time to let me know he was here. LOL I can't wait to get to know HIM better. LOL

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yep, I know what you mean. My Grigoris aren't all the talkative either... but man mess with me and hehehe.

From what I've read, they're known to be "eternally silent", which means that they will usually communicate in other ways. You may get flashes of images of what's to come, or of kind of weird places, or things... usually that's them communicating with you. I've seen my first Grigori while astral traveling, and he touches me every night to let me know he's with me and on the guard.
I have a feeling you'll really like him once you guys get better acquainted. I have two Grigoris from CH that I haven't really had a chance to bond with yet, but I'm looking forward to it XD

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I repeated your invocation, thank you. I backed it up with the general invocation at the bottom of the page. THis will not hurt him I hope. I want nothing to drive him away or to hurt his spirit and our future connection. I can't wait to get to know him better.

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

In what way would you say a Grigori differs from the watchtower watchers?

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

As far as I know, invocations are kind of like a formal welcome of sorts, with certain spirits its a binding like of "master" to djinn. It should not hurt him or drive him away at all. They know the intent on our hearts, I bet he's just as excited.

And vortex, a grigori watcher is considered da... well here's from the store, it can explain it better.
The Gregori have many of the same attributes as the Watchtower Watchers... they are guardians who provide protection and safekeeping to the Keeper, the Keeper's home & family. However, when kept by a woman the Gregori cannot help being amorous and often give not only pleasure themselves but heighten the orgasm of the woman when she is engaged in sexual congress or masturbation. This is a definite difference between the Watcher races to be aware of.

When collected by men the Gregori can make a man's sex drive peak and if there is a woman in the home with the male Keeper the woman too is affected by the raise in sexual energy.

They have a lust for passion and pleasure which puts them into the Dark Arts. Gregori have a dark energy that makes them prime for identifying dark energies, magic and powers that are trying to invade the Keeper or the Keeper's home. They have a quick reaction to dark magic and they amply warn you before destroying whatever the problem is.
Personally I have both, and had no idea about the "amorous" side of the Grigoris until after I had brought in my first one. However there are rules and he and I as well as my other Grigoris have an understanding. The only difference I find... and this is just me... is that my watchtower is very quiet and does not give much interaction, whereas my Grigoris are more active.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That quote you just gave, was all the encouragement I needed to buy him. LOL I'm a naughty girl :jawdrop:

ninjalovergirl
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire Angel Nympho
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire Angel Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Ohhhhhh me too! I WANNA GET ONE NOW! :drool: :oops:

Image Image

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ha, ninja, while they may be... umm.... good.... at the amorous part, they are awesome protectors and can give so many other gifts as well. They're definitely not for everyone, as mine can be SUPER protective... like wanting to get anyone that looks wrong at me (but they know they have to follow the rules XD)... so if you're just looking for an amorous spirit, go with a nympho... not to judge XD just saying...

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE

Return to “General Questions”