You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

Well, I was wondering... They are spirits I would like to have the company off, because they all have something to offer. But I'm not sure what they are, are they human or... something else?

- King Solomon ( well, he was a spiritkeeper, but was he human?)
- Queen of Sheba
- Mary of Magdalene
- Jesus

I know them from the Bible, but I'm not sure what exactly they are. Can you even get them as spirits? And the others I know from sages, legends, stories, but I'm not sure what they are?

- Merlin
- Morgaine Le Faey & Mordred
- Knights of the round table: Tristan, Lancelot?
- Nicolas Flamel & Pernelle ( I mean, that guy was searching for the stone right? So if he did find that special stone, is he already dead by then?)
- Vlad III Dracul ( and about him.... is he dangerous to keep as spirit? I don't want to fall on a stake or something)
- Robin Hood ( so I guess that's Robin of Locksley right?)

just a question next to it: So Elizabeth Bathory, is she a vampire or a human who was just a cannibal?
And the female pope, is she real? Can you get her as spirit?

So can some of these spirits be DA/BA were others are WA?

And would I be able to get them by the shop of CH? Do I just use the:
'If you don't see a spirit you're looking for, use these listing'

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote: - King Solomon ( well, he was a spiritkeeper, but was he human?)
- Queen of Sheba
- Mary of Magdalene
- Jesus
I'm guessing you can ask for binding of human spirits of them, or immortal binding of them. It may depend on the conjurer though : )

Fireshadow wrote: - Merlin
- Morgaine Le Faey & Mordred
- Knights of the round table: Tristan, Lancelot?
- Nicolas Flamel & Pernelle ( I mean, that guy was searching for the stone right? So if he did find that special stone, is he already dead by then?)
- Vlad III Dracul ( and about him.... is he dangerous to keep as spirit? I don't want to fall on a stake or something)
- Robin Hood ( so I guess that's Robin of Locksley right?)

just a question next to it: So Elizabeth Bathory, is she a vampire or a human who was just a cannibal?
And the female pope, is she real? Can you get her as spirit?
For Merlin and Morgan Le Fay, there are actually immortal bindings of them in CH store or entry in encyclopedia. The rest, not sure, you might want to ask the conjurer first directly (e.g. HD ticket for CH).

I remember there are threads discussing about Vlad Tepes and Elizabeth Bathory here : )

Fireshadow wrote: So can some of these spirits be DA/BA were others are WA?
Mmm not sure about this : / By CH definition, they all would fall under DA category.
Fireshadow wrote: And would I be able to get them by the shop of CH? Do I just use the:
'If you don't see a spirit you're looking for, use these listing'
Yes, generally with that listing, or this one:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... AMOUS.html

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Human”