Please, I need help

serendipitous
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10

Hello all ^_^

I am new to this forum, and to spirit keeping as well. I'd introduce myself properly, but I have come across a problem that I need some help with.

A few days ago, while meditating in bed with L, my galactic entity, she gave me a vision. This is the first time I've had an interaction like this, so it took me by surprise. She showed the door to my room opening, following a pattern of flowers and leaves. A box with a flower motif that I recently bought at an estate sale immediately came to mind. The following day, a nagging feeling about the box stayed with me. In the evening, I brought the box from the room across from mine and got my pendulum out. I began communicating with L, trying to figure out what she wanted to tell me about it. She said that there is an entity bound to the box!

From what I could gather in my pendulum session, he is a 331-year-old vampire from England, and he has been bound to this box for about 132 years. He has also told me through automatic writing his name. Apparently, he willingly let himself be bound, but he was tricked in the process and is now trapped. There are other enchantments on the box as well, though I am not entirely sure of the nature of these. He needs my help to get free.

I understand from what I’ve read online that a binding can only be undone when you know what went into it. I would need to figure out exactly HOW he was bound, and then there is still the issue of the other enchantments. The witch who did the binding is long dead, and I don’t know if attempting to communicate with her would be the best option. The spirits in my keep are willing to help, but they are unsure of how to undo the spells. Are there any spirits or immortals who could assist me in breaking this curse? Are there any practitioners I should contact?

I’m new to all of this, so I’m not sure where to turn 1bg
I would be grateful for any advice or information you can give me.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

You could open a ticket to magnolia and ash and tell them all that you have said here and see if they can office any advice or help

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:You could open a ticket to magnolia and ash and tell them all that you have said here and see if they can office any advice or help
Agree with this, you can contact CH via HD ticket : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

I only browse these active topics when my guides urge me to do so, now i see why. DO NOT attempt to contact the witch. Under NO circumstance. You can not handle what she is capable of. Just do as the other's have suggested and allow CH to help you if you feel strongly about this.

serendipitous
new here
new here

I have sent in a ticket as you have all suggested. I hope Ash or Magnolia have some ideas for what to do.
removed by moderator wrote:I only browse these active topics when my guides urge me to do so, now i see why. DO NOT attempt to contact the witch. Under NO circumstance. You can not handle what she is capable of. Just do as the other's have suggested and allow CH to help you if you feel strongly about this.
Thank you for telling me this. I ended up asking him for more information about the witch, and from what I can gather, she was very powerful and dangerous when she was alive and still so in the afterlife. He has told me to stay away from her as well. I've put up more protections around the house and myself just in case.

What have your spirit guides told you? I'm curious what insights they have about all this.

Secretsensations
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

They have not told me much just to tell you to stay away from her. If I don't delve deep and want specific answers, they ususally don't volunteer information :) that is at my request. Sometimes i don't want to know the answers.

Kayori
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

At least you were able to learn in advance to not get yourself involved with the witch who cursed him. Hopefully everything that can be done goes well. :)

serendipitous
new here
new here

@removed by moderator
Thought it was worth a try asking, but I can understand your sentiments. There are definitely some things best not knowing :)

It's been a week since I've replied to my ticket, and there hasn't been a response yet. I think they're really swamped right now :(

I'll give some updates here, in case anyone else has suggestions. This is their reply and my response, with a few things redacted for privacy:

> CH
"Good morning :) I asked Ash about this and he said does the spirit want to be unbound from the box? Did he express a desire to be unbound? Or does he want to be with you and maybe just in a different vessel? Do you know if he's actually bound to the box as opposed to just being attached to the box?

Please let me know." <

> Me
"I spoke with _______ more to clarify some things.

He is bound to the box. Apparently, his spirit was bound to a vessel in 1885 but then rebound to the box I currently have in 1952 (which I should've realized sooner since it obviously wasn't made before the 20th century.) This also happens to be the year he passed away.

He has expressed interest in staying with me :) . I asked him more questions about the box itself, and that's what appears to be the problem. We believe that if we move the binding to another vessel, the spells will no longer have an effect. It seems they are connected to the box, and not his spirit.

How would I go about moving his binding? Would moving it transfer the binding to me?

This looks like the best option, since finding a way to undo the original binding seems hardly possible." <

The box is protected from banishment, from what he has told me. I think a transmutation spell is what I'm looking for.

My worry is that some of the spells might transfer over to the new vessel during the process. Also, there might be some countermeasures the witch put in for circumstances like this. I will need lots of cleansing and protection spells in place beforehand. He recommended a Gorgon for help, but I'm not sure I could handle one ._.;

What kind of transmutation spell would be best for this?
Other spell suggestions would be welcome, anything that you think would help, especially for protective measures! <3

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

serendipitous wrote:@removed by moderator
Thought it was worth a try asking, but I can understand your sentiments. There are definitely some things best not knowing :)

It's been a week since I've replied to my ticket, and there hasn't been a response yet. I think they're really swamped right now :(

I'll give some updates here, in case anyone else has suggestions. This is their reply and my response, with a few things redacted for privacy:

> CH
"Good morning :) I asked Ash about this and he said does the spirit want to be unbound from the box? Did he express a desire to be unbound? Or does he want to be with you and maybe just in a different vessel? Do you know if he's actually bound to the box as opposed to just being attached to the box?

Please let me know." <

> Me
"I spoke with _______ more to clarify some things.

He is bound to the box. Apparently, his spirit was bound to a vessel in 1885 but then rebound to the box I currently have in 1952 (which I should've realized sooner since it obviously wasn't made before the 20th century.) This also happens to be the year he passed away.

He has expressed interest in staying with me :) . I asked him more questions about the box itself, and that's what appears to be the problem. We believe that if we move the binding to another vessel, the spells will no longer have an effect. It seems they are connected to the box, and not his spirit.

How would I go about moving his binding? Would moving it transfer the binding to me?

This looks like the best option, since finding a way to undo the original binding seems hardly possible." <

The box is protected from banishment, from what he has told me. I think a transmutation spell is what I'm looking for.

My worry is that some of the spells might transfer over to the new vessel during the process. Also, there might be some countermeasures the witch put in for circumstances like this. I will need lots of cleansing and protection spells in place beforehand. He recommended a Gorgon for help, but I'm not sure I could handle one ._.;

What kind of transmutation spell would be best for this?
Other spell suggestions would be welcome, anything that you think would help, especially for protective measures! <3
If its been a week since your HD ticket was replied to then reply to the ticket to bump it up incase it got overlooked...

I wonder if it would be possible to send the box to ash and magnolia and have them remove the spirit from the box and rebind it to a vessel (plus they could check the spirit os what it claims to be) and they could check out what bindings are on your box...though I dont know if they do this for free or not as it sounds like a lot of work but at least you would have professionals doing it safely for you so it would be worth paying for

serendipitous
new here
new here

It's been a while... My mind has been in a bit of a whirlwind lately, so please forgive me.

I'm going to be doing the transfer tomorrow night. I've made many preparations and even found some more spirit friends to help me 1ey. I'll be finishing the protection and cleansing rituals that I found through Creepy Hollows tonight. I was even able to petition Helios for aid and made my own binding of him.

I've learned A LOT in the past few weeks.

With my entity L, I found a Bronwyn angel bound to a pin in my aunt's antique shop that I work at. She has agreed to help me, and I have rebound her to one of my own pieces. It was good practice for what's to come, ha ha.
The pin was part of a pair, and from my conversations with L and the angel, there is a spirit bound to the other. My aunt has it in the house somewhere, but I haven't been able to locate it. I think it's another angelic-type, but my readings tell me it's darker in nature. Gregori, maybe? I'll need to find the pin to confirm.

I discovered that one of the spirits I received in May, a star faery, was with me in a past life; my previous past life, in fact. I had told her to accompany me. I'm slowly discovering more details, but the gist of it is that she's here to help prevent me from making some of the same mistakes that led to my demise. There is also something I need to do in regard to my past; I haven't discovered what that is quite yet.

The spirit bound to the box that started this whole thread also knew me in my prior life, and our ends are related. The same witch that cursed him was the main culprit behind my own death. It seems I was able to prevent the worst of it, but I wasn't completely unscathed. I'm still learning about the consequences.

There's a lot more. I'm not sure if I should say it here.
I've received confirmations of this from multiple spirits in my keep, so I feel pretty assured it's true.

Thinking of the events this past year that led up to right now leaves me blown away. I'm still trying to make sense of it all.
Sorry if I'm not making much sense myself ::

I'll have another update in the next couple of days with the results of the transmutation. Wish me luck! 1tu

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”