You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I would really love to see this topic active again!

PrismaticDragoness
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Giving this a bump

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I'm a simple-minded guy, with multiple sexual spirits (or spirits which have expressed consent to such acts) so naturally they have their own designated group for that business with a particularly sociable Nympho being the designated "taskmaster". Besides that I also have designated groups for my Fae (with a Camelot Faery as the accepted "supervisor" over 4 others of different types) and Elves (My Maras Elf is the "supervisor" over 2 others). For purpose-specific work, I usually count on my Cleopatra Djinn (the "Queen" of the spirit family, and recognized taskmaster over all others second only to myself) to pick out the individuals most suited to something; if I ask her to help with something specific like prosperity or lucid dreaming or connection to the Earth, she implicitly knows as a house rule that she can call on the right spirits for the job at her own discretion. Makes managing them much easier for me than sub-dividing further than that

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am a great fan of grouping my spirit companions. I have many types of groups and some cross skills groups too.

My main divisions are based off by race, element and energy signatures and power within the same race. It's important to me to have a good mix of powerful spirits in each group that can work together for particular aim, goals and tasks.

My basic groups are protection, manifestation, mending, forcast /detection. Within these groups I have sub groups that does the actual objectives, others giving me information to be awear of something, some will lead ect...

That is my outline but in action to maintain each group is not as simple as it's looks. Let's just say, I still developing skills to be an excellent spirit keeping manager. Luckily, I have been blessed with many leadership skilled spirits that clue me into my roll plus my servitors are very hard workers.

Do not thing that is all work and no play. Far from it. I am very easygoing, let it happen when the universe will it type of Shila 😉 and my spirits are energetically capable... and willing to supervise me.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

ASTER wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 9:05 am I am a great fan of grouping my spirit companions. I have many types of groups and some cross skills groups too.

My main divisions are based off by race, element and energy signatures and power within the same race. It's important to me to have a good mix of powerful spirits in each group that can work together for particular aim, goals and tasks.

My basic groups are protection, manifestation, mending, forcast /detection. Within these groups I have sub groups that does the actual objectives, others giving me information to be awear of something, some will lead ect...

That is my outline but in action to maintain each group is not as simple as it's looks. Let's just say, I still developing skills to be an excellent spirit keeping manager. Luckily, I have been blessed with many leadership skilled spirits that clue me into my roll plus my servitors are very hard workers.

Do not thing that is all work and no play. Far from it. I am very easygoing, let it happen when the universe will it type of Shila 😉 and my spirits are energetically capable... and willing to supervise me.
My groups are similar to Aster's. Protection, manifestation, and healing/cleansing. Within those categories there are sub-categories and there are definitely cross-group spirits. LOL, I keep it relatively simple because my spirit keeping is primarily about companionship and guidance.

mystlady
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I group my spirit family based on the needs of our community and I also tasked other spirit family my own personal growth.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hmmm..... What I did is, making a List of Main-Responsibilities wich need to be covered. Besides the Tasking I seldomly do^^
Then I asked each and everyone what Main-Responsibilities each one wants to be given and I allowed to have up to three and at least One^^ Also explaining my Intention and my Expectations with each Main-Responsibility^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"

Return to “Spirit Tasking”