neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: I Can No Longer Deal With This Spiritual and Magickal Stuff

Postby heypanda » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:19 pm

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
heypanda wrote:I am not fit for this. I have listened to Cat. Cats is right, I am a failure. I am leaving.

I have now asked CH to unbind me. It is done. I don't know whether that will decrease unbounds or not. I wish so much I had never bought a spirit for a cent. The repercussions were not obvious to me, because I'm too stupid.

I feel lost here. I don't fit in anywhere, here is no exception. I will make posts in the meanwhile, just to see if there are other ways to close myself off. Otherwise, farewell everyone.
the one worry I would have about being unbinded is that once your Bronwyn angel is recalled the unbound will still be there (because an unbound isnt binded they are free to go where ever they want and cant be recalled as they haven't got a binding on them) and you wont have the Bronwyn there to keep it at arms length...I hope everything works out ok for you

Are you serious?? :'( :'( :'(

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:26 pm

korrin85 wrote:You know to a certain extent, I agree with you.

I mean, I love this community. It's open, it's friendly, the things you learn are awesome and I've had a good experience. But it's not the most newbie friendly. When I first came here, I saw all these spirits here on this website, all of them with the promise of help turning my life around, offering me to just try it out for the very low price. Now I looked around and did reading, but I bought my spirit before I should have too. It could have ended badly. Luckily, the spirit I got was a good match and she was a peach.

But you start going into spirit keeping and you start learning the deeper part of it. How long it takes for bonding, how some spirits can affect you, etc. Now all these parts are in the encyclopedia portion, but trying to find information here is sometimes frustrating as hell. I mean, I have to dig deep to find basic banishment rituals. cleansing, and all that. I'm still only half way sure what the heck grounding truly is because I get difference answers at times.

The information is there, but it's scattered and not the first thing I see when I go to half these types of sites. I didn't know I should have known a banishment spell or cleansing spells or a number of other things I probably don't know right now. It's never really talked about that there might be a risk for unbounds in a number of sites when you get your first spirit. It's just descriptions of spirits that say that it can do it all. Even here, in this thread, it's kind of the vibe from others that "he should have known this or done that before his first spirit" attitude given off from this community. Again, love the community, but we're a small community at that and I think eventually we're going to have to think about a proper way to introduce new people into this community safely.

Like okay, the one cent deal. It would be pretty awesome if the one cent deal came with basic banishment spells, cleansing spell, and other information you can turn to in case of emergency. Or even a total newbie page that is up there and easily seen for the new people on here when you first come onto this site. At least something that is upfront, in your face, and can't ignore you know?

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Good luck heypanda, I hope everything works out.

Thank you!!! I couldn't have worded it better. I'm so glad I'm not alone in feeling this way.

gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:36 pm

heypanda wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
heypanda wrote:I am not fit for this. I have listened to Cat. Cats is right, I am a failure. I am leaving.

I have now asked CH to unbind me. It is done. I don't know whether that will decrease unbounds or not. I wish so much I had never bought a spirit for a cent. The repercussions were not obvious to me, because I'm too stupid.

I feel lost here. I don't fit in anywhere, here is no exception. I will make posts in the meanwhile, just to see if there are other ways to close myself off. Otherwise, farewell everyone.
the one worry I would have about being unbinded is that once your Bronwyn angel is recalled the unbound will still be there (because an unbound isnt binded they are free to go where ever they want and cant be recalled as they haven't got a binding on them) and you wont have the Bronwyn there to keep it at arms length...I hope everything works out ok for you

Are you serious?? :'( :'( :'(

Yes, unbounds are free to roam where ever as they are not binded to a keeper and vessel, that's why many spirit keepers on the forums have in their house rules for their spirits to keep unbounds out of the home otherwise any could roam in and out of the home...even with your Bronwyn angel gone unbounds will still come and go if you don't have anything to stop them

lragland
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery

Postby lragland » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:47 pm

I think part of the issue is what seems to be your lack of self esteem and negativity. I've read other posts of yours and you state you've had a bad couple years. I would also suggest looking for help outside of the paranormal aspects. Find a holistic therapist or psychologist. Not ones that just prescribe medication, but ones that help you actually deal with your problems. You can't expect positive outcomes when you only speak and feel negativity.

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby ☆Aytide☆ » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:51 pm

You should do some cleaning and banisment to get rid those unbounds D:

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath

doom_star898
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby doom_star898 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:53 pm

Oh man. Lookit, everyone starts out at the bottom. We are not born knowing these things they are learned, generally during the heat of the moment. You are not stupid for not knowing first. Not everyone gets here after years of metaphysical work, sometimes this is where they wind up first.

Now before I trot my story out I'm going to tell you that if you are being bothered by an unbound the best attitude to have is so what. Any negative emotion will feed it; panic, anger, fear etc.. Will keep it hanging around. And giving it any mental attention will keep it coming back.

Also, everyone has unbounds around them. Even if they don't pay one iota of attention to the paranormal. Some just cause more issues then others, but those are generally already attached to a place, person, object or are called in in some manner. Have you done any rituals or played with a Ouija board or gone to any places that have a heavy amount of nasty spirits lately? If not then its probably a feeder.

I have always felt energy. I knew about spirits because when I was younger I pulled in a pretty awful one who caused a bad accident so I knew what having them around would be like. But, when I first brought home bound spirits my whole being panicked. My senses went into over drive, and my anxiety went to 11. I lost it and about left everything behind, because I felt like I was drowning from how much I could feel. I was scared about unbounds, I was scared about what could happen, I didn't feel like anything was in my control. I felt stupid because, here I was struggling with feeling to much, while so many were upset that could feel nothing so I didn't ask for help.

But I'm stubborn. I wanted this to work, so I researched. I admit I bought a lot of protective bindings and other things to help me feel safe. And slowly after weeks of grit teeth and tons of energy work and preserverance the anxiety tapered off, the insane amount of energy overload calmed down, and everything levelled out. I say weeks I mean around three months, it was rough but I got there.

This life involves a lot of work. I agree it should be said upfront for those who stumble here first. I will say this though that even outside spirit companionship, any metaphysical work takes dedication, training, and work. Any path you take in the metaphysical will, its just its nature. But it's doable. Work on your confidence, know you have control to fix what needs to be fixed. And if you'd rather stop, push it all out of your mind and focus on something else, giving no more attention to this path. If you need advice on where to start to build a base I can offer you some tips. But it's up to you.

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:04 pm

I don't deal well with people not reading my posts properly and suggesting things that I've already done and haven't worked. This whole place is vague and everything is a suggestion rather than a rule, and I feel this isn't my fault but like I'm being blamed for it. I wish I could have had some sort of precaution. There should be a precaution with the 1 cent deal, and people are telling me this was obvious but it wasn't. I think this sort of thing should be regulated. There should be emergency services listed in case of unbounds, especially for a beginner. They should not be left in the dark, it is unfair and not the newbie's fault. They're new, how are they to know? Information is scattered. There is lots of conflicting information on the forum. Again, I'm not blaming anyone, but I'm not happy with the way I've been treated, as if it's my fault for trying out something I had no idea about the repercussions. That is simply unfair.

There is nearly no-one to contact about unbounds and emergencies. There is no list of recommended sellers, how do I know what I'm getting into? It is risky at least.

gentleangelwhisperer
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Postby gentleangelwhisperer » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:08 pm

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:11 pm

Hi doom star, thanks for your reply (as well as everyone else). I am overwhelmed. I'm not sure if anyone saw what I wrote somewhere is that my grandmother went to a circle of people with a medium after my granddad died and it attracted spiritual activity to this house, though never in my bedroom and never this intense. My grandmother thought it was my granddad, but it wasn't, I don't think. I figured it was malicious spirits about a year ago.

Yes, please teach me the base for how to shut myself off. I am sensitive anyway (in touch, hearing, emotion on/off) and I would love to numb myself again. Thanks.

heypanda
neophyte
neophyte

Postby heypanda » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:14 pm

Krowe said it was a parasite and got rid of it, but it returned the next day (today). This is what I've been saying, it will leave when I do a ritual then returns the next day.

Return to “What Went Wrong?”