Need some suggestions

Resources and links to information on Dark Arts creatures.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Another possibility is servitor/construct, e.g. DLM's alpha servitor. You can design whatever you want, for example this:
"an ultra dark being that sticks by my hip at all times, and is ultimately alert with a razor sharp focus and even thinner amount of tolerance for things that upset/disturb me"
is possible.
KatThanatos wrote:I actually can't even find the CH marketplace anymore?
The marketplace (BOTP) is closed, indeed:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p708234

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I support Darkwing ideas. With Alphas you can go as dark as you want without fearing that they act against your well being or betray you.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

KatThanatos wrote:I have many protection spells placed, and many spells to keep out spirits that aren't welcome/ones I haven't approved

I can't keep out all unbounds, I have some unbound spirits, and spirits who I think are in some way bound to me but I'm not sure, and don't want to risk any harm to them or pushing them away.
I that could still work with a protection spirit, e.g hellhound, wraith, volkh, Draugr or Cerberus or even the einherjar...just instruct the binded DA spirit, that harmful , negative or evil unbounds are to be removed, and to not remove the ones that you permit to stay...they will do that for you....but if you want a team the Einherjar would be good to add as like I said in a previous post if there is alot of protection needed and your protection spirit cant handle it on their own the binded Einherjar can call on unlimited unbound Einherjars to come and help out...(and the unbound Einherjar leave once they have finished)

Return to “Dark Arts Information”