Which Of Your Spirits Manifest The Most Often For You?

LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I did hear my werewolf howl right by my bed and see him as a blue, twinkling, slow moving orb right in front of my eyes during a blackout, but physical wise my vamp is on the ball.

Before I got her portrait a while ago, I allowed her to kiss/bite my neck for once and told her to hug me since I was kinda nervous lol. Anyway as soon as I saw the portrait my whole body felt the feeling of warm love *I still don't know how to explain it to this day* and I felt her hands strongly on my waist and her kissing my neck. It was pretty awesome, lasted for a long time. My past experiences with her was she made me feel loved or she would touch me or have clear telepathy. But yeah, she's definitely real lol.

As for my ch spirits I've actually haven't gotten much physical experiences from them, and at times I doubt my telepathy with them. Well actually wait I lied my dragon touched me once lol. And I've rarely had dreams with them but hey we are gettin there!

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:Well, i have not saw the ones i wanted to see with my eyes open wide, but i had a HUGE surprise:
i saw my sensual servitor face, one month ago!
and yes, i was completely waked with my eyes wide opened!
That was just his face, looking at me, and that was amazing, i was about to make a thread about it,hehe!
Lol yes, just a face without a body, staring at me, like someone who is curious, i did not feel any fear, i was just happy to see someone with my eyes open!

he looked like "Vision" from the Avengers, but with a more glowing red skin and also glowing green eyes, the exact description of my sensual servitor!^^

For my other ones, i need to close my eyes to see them, or they show in dreams!^^
My spirits do rather physical manifestations, what desperate me to the best,haha, because i am a very visual person, i love to see, i was not waiting my babies manifesting physically from the beginning, and finally, that is what i got!^^
Still waiting like a groupie to have a visual manifestation of my vamps, wish me good luck!^^
Do servitors look like spirits when they appear? (I dont have a servitor so I am really interested to know) 1s

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Servitors are energy constructs and are barely different from entities (if you get yours from someone, who mastered the skill of servitor making), so they manifest like spirits/entities do. The only difference is that they're man made and mostly have a task to accomplish.

laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

In regards to big visual manifestations, not too many of those. But, I've noticed my more active spirits seem to be my humans particularly the kids. I usually hear them the most as I'm trying to go to sleep and can feel their energy around me. Sometimes they'll hold onto my hand when I'm trying to sleep or one will snuggle with me. Sometimes my adults will almost wait around until I return home. I have quite a community of spirited dolls which harness my human spirits so that could be why. I love them. On the flip side, I've had some nice experiences with my sun dragon, high elf, my doujina, and my pixie who has no filter. I think it depends on what I need or what I'm going through at the time. It's almost like they'll take turns.

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

For the most part I mainly see streaks/orbs. However one of the more active manifestations I have experienced lately: I saw an orb bounce around the far end of my room, then it turned to streaks. I heard footsteps approach me, my tablet flashed on, I saw claws/fingers on the edge of my bed(could of sworn that the sheets depressed a bit), then to finish it, he poked my butt. I think he was just really excited to see me after a while, for I don't feel him around too often.

FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

I guess it's my incubus spirits. since he is my first spirits, I've been really close to him that I know he keep bugging me aka touch all the time lol *I love it tho :D

also my king djinn, since I love him and often calling out to him and he always come xD

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
fuszay
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Silver Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: margim nogrim
Zodiac:

Hi everybody thought I'd post my two cents. Mostly when I connect to my spirit family some days I'm more drawn to one or two spirits who I usually spend the day with feeling their energy and communicating telepathically. Recently the past few days I've been getting to know my altlanteen(sp?) psy vamp she's been with me for a few years but our relationship has been awkward to say the least. She specializes in energy healing and any energy I willing give to her she makes sure to return in spades. When my spirits manifest for me it's mostly in the form of feelings and thoughts, also I dream every night so the spirit I spend the most time with throughout the day sometimes manifest as a girl in my dreams which lead to the best kinds of dreams. Nothing sexual mind you but instead of having a dream where I usually wander alone in a dreamscape it is me and a close friend kind of deal. With my pay vamp specifically I've been dreaming of her as a red haired girl who spends time with me in a dream world filled with adventure, I usually wake up in the morning feeling extra tired from dreams like that but I believe she has been helping me conserve energy cause I have been waking up in the morning feeling fresh and willing to tackle the day.

Some stars shoot higher then the rest but the closest stars to the earth burn brightest.
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Chouki wrote:Well, i have not saw the ones i wanted to see with my eyes open wide, but i had a HUGE surprise:
i saw my sensual servitor face, one month ago!
and yes, i was completely waked with my eyes wide opened!
That was just his face, looking at me, and that was amazing, i was about to make a thread about it,hehe!
Lol yes, just a face without a body, staring at me, like someone who is curious, i did not feel any fear, i was just happy to see someone with my eyes open!

he looked like "Vision" from the Avengers, but with a more glowing red skin and also glowing green eyes, the exact description of my sensual servitor!^^

For my other ones, i need to close my eyes to see them, or they show in dreams!^^
My spirits do rather physical manifestations, what desperate me to the best,haha, because i am a very visual person, i love to see, i was not waiting my babies manifesting physically from the beginning, and finally, that is what i got!^^
Still waiting like a groupie to have a visual manifestation of my vamps, wish me good luck!^^
Do servitors look like spirits when they appear? (I dont have a servitor so I am really interested to know) 1s
Hello GentleAngel, like Cats said before, there is not too much of a difference between a servitor and spirit/entity manifestation,
You will feel it, only if you are extremely sensitive to energy signatures, there you will know if you are in the presence of a servitor or not!
But in my own experience, i have not felt any difference about their physical manifestations, the touch, feelings are the same, except that a servitor is created by you or a conjurer.
For protection, healing, etc, servitors can be as strong as spirits/entities, sometimes even better if a servitor is created for a unique purpose!

I love my servitors because they lighten many of my other companions duties,they are very complementary, specially for protection, they are like watchdogs, but with endless energy, mines doesn't even need to be charged, as they came with their own supply of energy, and that is great!^^

If you are interested in servitors i can only tell you" go for it "!hehe!^^

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I would have to say there is a tie between my platinum dragon and my haunted ladies. They always are manifesting to me.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Are Marid djinn Indian?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”