Which Of Your Spirits Manifest The Most Often For You?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:Are Marid djinn Indian?
Marid Djinn

http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Huffette wrote:I would have to say there is a tie between my platinum dragon and my haunted ladies. They always are manifesting to me.
What kind of manifestations do you get from your platinum dragon? 1h

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

carl9010234 wrote:For the most part I mainly see streaks/orbs. However one of the more active manifestations I have experienced lately: I saw an orb bounce around the far end of my room, then it turned to streaks. I heard footsteps approach me, my tablet flashed on, I saw claws/fingers on the edge of my bed(could of sworn that the sheets depressed a bit), then to finish it, he poked my butt. I think he was just really excited to see me after a while, for I don't feel him around too often.
What kind of spirit did the claws on your bed/poke your butt? 1s

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

FenOL wrote:I guess it's my incubus spirits. since he is my first spirits, I've been really close to him that I know he keep bugging me aka touch all the time lol *I love it tho :D

also my king djinn, since I love him and often calling out to him and he always come xD
Do you smell a fragrance when your djinn is around? When one of my djinn is around she leaves the most beautiful smell, its unusual and hard to describe what the smell Is

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Chouki wrote:
gentleangelwhisperer wrote:
Chouki wrote:Well, i have not saw the ones i wanted to see with my eyes open wide, but i had a HUGE surprise:
i saw my sensual servitor face, one month ago!
and yes, i was completely waked with my eyes wide opened!
That was just his face, looking at me, and that was amazing, i was about to make a thread about it,hehe!
Lol yes, just a face without a body, staring at me, like someone who is curious, i did not feel any fear, i was just happy to see someone with my eyes open!

he looked like "Vision" from the Avengers, but with a more glowing red skin and also glowing green eyes, the exact description of my sensual servitor!^^

For my other ones, i need to close my eyes to see them, or they show in dreams!^^
My spirits do rather physical manifestations, what desperate me to the best,haha, because i am a very visual person, i love to see, i was not waiting my babies manifesting physically from the beginning, and finally, that is what i got!^^
Still waiting like a groupie to have a visual manifestation of my vamps, wish me good luck!^^
Do servitors look like spirits when they appear? (I dont have a servitor so I am really interested to know) 1s
Hello GentleAngel, like Cats said before, there is not too much of a difference between a servitor and spirit/entity manifestation,
You will feel it, only if you are extremely sensitive to energy signatures, there you will know if you are in the presence of a servitor or not!
But in my own experience, i have not felt any difference about their physical manifestations, the touch, feelings are the same, except that a servitor is created by you or a conjurer.
For protection, healing, etc, servitors can be as strong as spirits/entities, sometimes even better if a servitor is created for a unique purpose!

I love my servitors because they lighten many of my other companions duties,they are very complementary, specially for protection, they are like watchdogs, but with endless energy, mines doesn't even need to be charged, as they came with their own supply of energy, and that is great!^^

If you are interested in servitors i can only tell you" go for it "!hehe!^^
Why do servitors need time limits? 1tk there is a time limit option on them in the ch shop...does that mean once they reach their time limit they dissolve or something?

heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Marid Djinn

Thanks, I didn't notice it mentioned they were Arab.

Mine showed itself to me today, he looked Arabic or Indian. Pretty cool.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

They die if they reach their limits. I don't have any experience with CH servitors, because I prefer more complexer forms to have as friends : 3 But they can be programmed to serve one purpose and when the purpose is done, they fade out of existence and their engery goes back into the source, where they were made from.
I love my servitors because they lighten many of my other companions duties,they are very complementary, specially for protection, they are like watchdogs, but with endless energy, mines doesn't even need to be charged, as they came with their own supply of energy, and that is great!^^
Yes! :) Since I have my Servis I'm like 24/7 protected without having to worry that one of my family members don't have enough spare-time >o< They integrate very good into the "hierarchy" of my family. They don't provoke strife and....cheeese, I love them. Good beings. *3*

carl9010234
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

carl9010234 wrote:For the most part I mainly see streaks/orbs. However one of the more active manifestations I have experienced lately: I saw an orb bounce around the far end of my room, then it turned to streaks. I heard footsteps approach me, my tablet flashed on, I saw claws/fingers on the edge of my bed(could of sworn that the sheets depressed a bit), then to finish it, he poked my butt. I think he was just really excited to see me after a while, for I don't feel him around too often.
What kind of spirit did the claws on your bed/poke your butt? 1s
I think he is a wolf or a werewolf. I don't know too much about him (doesn't help that he doesn't talk), but I do know this is not the first life that he has been around me.

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

cats_and_spirits wrote:They die if they reach their limits. I don't have any experience with CH servitors, because I prefer more complexer forms to have as friends : 3 But they can be programmed to serve one purpose and when the purpose is done, they fade out of existence and their engery goes back into the source, where they were made from.
Yes! :) Since I have my Servis I'm like 24/7 protected without having to worry that one of my family members don't have enough spare-time >o< They integrate very good into the "hierarchy" of my family. They don't provoke strife and....cheeese, I love them. Good beings. *3*
Are servitors different to constructs and thoughtforms?

Do servitors need house rules?

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

heypanda wrote:
Marid Djinn

Thanks, I didn't notice it mentioned they were Arab.

Mine showed itself to me today, he looked Arabic or Indian. Pretty cool.
Wow! 1h what a wonderful manifestation!!!

Did you see him for long? 1ey

Return to “Spirit Keeping”