Which Of Your Spirits Manifest The Most Often For You?

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hands down, my dinosaurs manifest the most for me. I have a dragon who can manifest really well and my wraith makes his himself known, but nothing compares to my T-Rex. He's the easiest to communicate with and our communication feels very open, easily flowing and he enjoys nudging me to do activities together and I pick up on these nudges very easily. My other dinosaurs do these things as well, just less frequently than my T-Rex. I just feel like our energies (me and the dinos) are more in sync. But that being said, I'm highly appreciative of my dragon and our bond, and very grateful to my wraith for all the protection they bring!

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

MysticOcean wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 4:44 pm Where did you purchase LE from ?!
I get mine from Sunmoonanimism and MMT.

🦇♦️🦇
calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I've only been aware of spirit keeping for a few months, so most of my spirit companions are new to me; however, I believe that one of my spirit guides who has been with me since I was 1 yrs old manifests most often and very recently very often. I recognize the long white robes. I've seen him since I was a child. He is VERY tall because when I see him, I always only see the bottom of his robes and not his whole being. He is not a human spirit; he is from the astral realm.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

My warrior angel. I love him!💓

bunny
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I think dragons and my sterling angel manifest the most and strongest for me! My silver dragon often gives me quick, strong bursts of joyous energy when he is around. My quartz dragon shows up in my dreams a LOT. My sterling angel loves to send me music and thoughts and has even given me a couple of physical signs quickly after I requested them.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

My living entity, shape shifting cat, Seraphim and Chaos angel from Ivory Pagan shop, my Elohim angel & Prince Silver dragon from Pagan shop, my Elder Neb Djinn and my were - tiger, Pearl dragon & other tiger and my guardian dragon from MMT and many of my dragons, Phoenix, Bronwyn & Courtwind, my unicorns, Arkan Sonney from CH and Bluejay.

I am one of those gifted people that has the capacity to see spirits in their true forms and like almost daily. I actually got so used to by now that if I happend to have a quiet night, its literally scares me. And I call them in the morning just to make sure everyone is still with me and alright.

I think I just love them all with me all the time and I am very aware of them around me. They are totally became my everyday life and extended family that I do talk with and care for and task and get to go to places with.

😂 It's a great way to get over the 'empty nest' grief after my big human family grew up and no need to mothering them no longer. Good transition from a busy mummy lifestyle to a busy spirit keeping while working full-time.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

GlassDragon
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Saphirisma
Zodiac:

As of right now, I'd say my sanguine vampire manifests the most to me! Its crazy, I've only had him for a week and in that short time he manifested more than the rest of my keep has total the entire month. I constantly feel his presence, he is with me 24/7. Every day I feel little touches from him and if I ask him to hold my hand, my hand will start to feel warm and tingly a second later and I can feel his energy. I sometimes struggle to communicate with the other members of my keep, but when it comes to my sanguine vampire I have an extremely easy time communicating with him telepathically and he always answers me. He makes me so happy.

My amazing and dearly loved companions <3
S - Ice Dragon, K - Hellhound, K - Elven fairy/Tylwyth fairy hybrid,
F - Manticore, C - Lycanthrope, N - Sanguine Vampire, T - Kyhagu, N - Clair De Lune Fae, T - Host Angel, E - Assyrian Djinn, M - Abriet Dragon, T - Cambion Vampire, R - Incubus, T - Hellborn Demon, V - Demon, S - Hinnagami /Kiyohime Djinn, V - Besen Dragon, S - Scurrush
\/ () \/

Return to “Spirit Keeping”