You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Thank you for the helpful tips nuriko, I believe I smudged the living crap out of my home at the time but I had moved since and it found me after a while. just received my courtwind and Bronwyn vessels in the mail and bless the staff at CH because I mentioned the situation in my notes and one of the free gifts I chose that was random turned out to be a smokey quartz crystal containing an avion rollier protection spell. I have had a conversation with my angels but this thing has such a grip on me spiritually they are having trouble removing it they tell me I need to push it away with my mind too, and I'm really hoping it can be banished because this is an extremely stubborn unbound that I've let get hooks into me for too long.( Also what one of my angels told me) Hopefully we can get it out oglf my life, so I'm going to buy some sage online and perhaps the gemstones you mentioned, I have a tumbled bronzite gemstone which is also meant to strengthen connections with Bronwyn angels and apparently return negative energies back the direction they came from while giving you strength, so I will use all and any means at my disposal

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

WOW-how amazing they communicated with you immediately! Nice to know they also included you with helping rid this nasty thing-they sound like they are guiding you as well! I wonder if there is something in the shop that can help with riding this bad entity!

:3
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've been toying with the idea of buying this service https://shop.creepyhollows.com/haunted-reading.html
because hopefully if I can get some info on exactly who/what it is I can find the exact method for removing it. I also want to buy bindings for more courtwind angels but I think I'm going to have to wait untill the next time I get paid for that, but for now i will focus on communicating with my angels to strengthen my bond and probably buy the reading. In my opinion I think the reason I was able to communicate with her so fast was probably because I was under attack when she arrived in my life, she probably saw she was needed right away and rushed to my aid like a soldier would. Do you ever hear your spirits come through with different accents? My courtwind came through to me with an had a strong Irish accent

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

That sounds like a great idea-I am keeping my fingers crossed the reading will tell you more about your stalker entity & how to get rid of it! I have noticed some Spirits connect with a keeper quicker than others but the one thing I have noticed about my Court Wind-he always comes thru for your & to your aide! Actually my spirits do have an accent-my Daemon has an Irish accent, but he is Irish mostly with Norse/Viking blood in him too! my court wind does have a touch of an accent-kind of sounds like a Dutch accent but it's kind of hard to distinguish!

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

AvalonKnight wrote:Thank you for the helpful tips nuriko, I believe I smudged the living crap out of my home at the time but I had moved since and it found me after a while. just received my courtwind and Bronwyn vessels in the mail and bless the staff at CH because I mentioned the situation in my notes and one of the free gifts I chose that was random turned out to be a smokey quartz crystal containing an avion rollier protection spell. I have had a conversation with my angels but this thing has such a grip on me spiritually they are having trouble removing it they tell me I need to push it away with my mind too, and I'm really hoping it can be banished because this is an extremely stubborn unbound that I've let get hooks into me for too long.( Also what one of my angels told me) Hopefully we can get it out oglf my life, so I'm going to buy some sage online and perhaps the gemstones you mentioned, I have a tumbled bronzite gemstone which is also meant to strengthen connections with Bronwyn angels and apparently return negative energies back the direction they came from while giving you strength, so I will use all and any means at my disposal
Smoky Quartz is another awesome grounding and protective stone. I actually got some from CH through etsy and they were generously sized points. I prefer black tourmaline though, it's more powerful when it comes to protection against negative energies/spirits and even psychic attacks.. definitely take a look into it more. A smoky quartz and black tourmaline combo is also very, very powerful. Just keep the stones on, with, or even close by, but not before setting intent. Must definitely set intent!

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I just ordered some black tourmaline from a website here where I live in England after your recommendation nuriko, I also ordered all the items needed for Ashe's shield from here at CH, plus I grabbed some Californian coastal sage. I got a reading but it wasn't accurate in my opinion, it at least probably didn't detect this thing haunting me, so I'm looking at the Ch banishing service to see if this can help. It definitely is a sexual predator entity and I am determined to remove it from my life as my angels tell me to banish it before opening a channel to them as it's dangerous and it keeps jumping in on all communication I attempted

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I do think a banishing service may be a good idea-one where it works all the time!

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeah, you're probably right, now I'm also looking at the banishing service at rosequartz labrynth aswell, as I don't think too much help can hurt right now.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

You are so right on that one-the more help you can get the better to rid your self of the bad entity-have you considered getting some Amber and/or Jet, both of these stones help with riding anything negative, Black Onyx & Black Agate also can be beneficial as well!

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I just wanna update you guys ( nuriko and catgirl) I've been free of the dark abusive spirit for months and I really feel I am truly free. I started by making sure I followed Magnolia's advice and keeping 4 courtwinds as 4 have a power they pool together, and I then received the black tourmaline on advice of nuriko which I keep permanently in my backpack which goes everywhere with me, I then burned
Cali coastal sage all around my apartment which I felt initially removed the entity from my space, I felt it leave instantly, I felt such a calmness afterwards, I realized my courtwinds kept it out after , and then I bought a spell attached to acting from CH, spell of ultimate protection I think its called and it creates a shroud around me that makes me invisible to unknown spirits, and makes me impossible to read by attacking witches spirits or anything, and after I layered on all this protection I've not been assaulted on over 6 months, and I just wanted you guys to know I'm safe and well and getting to know my spirit family well ( I now keep 5 angels a nympho and a succubus)

My spirit Family
(All female)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the

Return to “Angel Races”