Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

By "fallen angel", do you mean Dark Grigori Watchers?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
MadFox45
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a few... my experiences have been mostly good.... except for the weird shivering which i first got when D first touched me. but yes, D comes from Toni and my other fallen angel comes from Aurora.

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

conxtion wrote:By "fallen angel", do you mean Dark Grigori Watchers?
This usually depends on seller's classification. For example CH classifies them as separate beings from FA, though there may be some fallen angels among Gregori Watchers (according to CH encyclopedia).

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte

MadFox45 wrote:I have a few... my experiences have been mostly good.... except for the weird shivering which i first got when D first touched me. but yes, D comes from Toni and my other fallen angel comes from Aurora.
Are they very different from one another energy wise? How dark are your guys?
I got one on the way. Any advice? 1ey

Edens Eve
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons

FA are very ancient powerful beings. The "fall" happened long before humans were even thought of. I do not know a single one that would bind to a human. That is like saying King Piamon or prince Vassago will bind to a human.

~~ Knowledge is power ~~
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

akh wrote:That is like saying King Piamon or prince Vassago will bind to a human.
That'd be a different analogy, i.e. immortal binding or channel/portal : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Yes :)! He’s absolutely amazing, he’s very dark his presence is intense, the way he speaks is poetic, the way h thinks shows his long living life. His dreams are lucid always and I absolutely adore him.

I had two callings for fallen angels but I decided to only get one bound so I could get used to bing around that type of energy, but now that I know I can handle it I’ve gotten the second ones information and sent it to the person who found my first one and I’m very excited while waiting for him :) xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Valkirija wrote:
MadFox45 wrote:I have a few... my experiences have been mostly good.... except for the weird shivering which i first got when D first touched me. but yes, D comes from Toni and my other fallen angel comes from Aurora.
Are they very different from one another energy wise? How dark are your guys?
I got one on the way. Any advice? 1ey
Also thank you for reading, mine is dark but each darkness differs depending on the being for me. My demon, demon djinn, vampire, incubus, gregori, werewolves etc are all dark, but each is on a diff level of darkness

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

Valkirija
neophyte
neophyte

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Yes :)! He’s absolutely amazing, he’s very dark his presence is intense, the way he speaks is poetic, the way h thinks shows his long living life. His dreams are lucid always and I absolutely adore him.

I had two callings for fallen angels but I decided to only get one bound so I could get used to bing around that type of energy, but now that I know I can handle it I’ve gotten the second ones information and sent it to the person who found my first one and I’m very excited while waiting for him :) xoxo
This is extremely interesting. I'm suffering from "nothing so far is dark enough" syndrome at the moment. So I'm very curious about the energy :)
Is your FA's energy comparable to the demon in your keep?

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Valkirija wrote:
AriesStarChild_ wrote:Yes :)! He’s absolutely amazing, he’s very dark his presence is intense, the way he speaks is poetic, the way h thinks shows his long living life. His dreams are lucid always and I absolutely adore him.

This is extremely interesting. I'm suffering from "nothing so far is dark enough" syndrome at the moment. So I'm very curious about the energy :)
Is your FA's energy comparable to the demon in your keep?
My demon is on the lighter side, he’s from a lower hell realm, my FA was found in darkness. My FA is on the darker side and hasn’t had much human interaction in a while weather as my demon lives in a city of a sort and has a job etc.

Return to “Living Entities”