100% Great Spell Caster - One of the best spell casters...

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Hunter
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Topics merged. :)

Deb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Has anyone bought a Authentic Satanic Break Up Revenge Curse or Revenge magic~Gates of Hell curse spell from enchanted*magnolia? This girl is a friend of my boyfriend, (well she is the girlfriend of his bestfriend) who has made me her enemy from the day I met him. She was jealous, cursed at me, hated that he had a girl in his life that wasn't her, even though she has a bf, she demanded attention from all his friends. The funny thing is I had visions of her looking at spell casting websites in my mind, and now I think it was a preminition, or one of my spirits trying to tell me something...and I always had a feeling she was the cause of our many problems, and it was proven today when she sent a text message saying "Black Magic is a mother F*cker isn't it?". Now who on earth says that unless they have done some black magick on you right?

It all makes sense to me now...despite getting along so well, and having a great relationship with my man, whenever she or her circle of friends was brought up or in the picture, my bf would start to have doubts about us and want to break up! My health has deteriorated over the past year, I developed RSI (repetitive stress injury) in my hands making it impossible to use a computer for long periods of time, meaning I can't work, and am not working right now...so she's got me in finances, health and love! And now it seems I have pissed her right off, and I am realy scared for my life!

I have never wanted to take such drastic actions but now I feel I have too and I need everyones help to advise the best black magick revenge, curse type spell with fast results. Again, my bf said to me today...that the last 4yrs was a wate of time, and he wants out! I don't know where this comes from its like he is possessed, cos when its good, its great, but one little tiff makes him want out automatically and I can't work out why?

PLS HELP ME!
Deb

Life is the great indulgence—death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life—HERE AND NOW!
Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

Hey Deb,

I’m personally not for black magic and wouldn’t use it on anyone under any circumstance. I know where you’re coming from because I have had family members, ex friends and friends and ex’s of my boyfriend do it to me. I still won’t resort to it. I know some people would say fight fire with fire but it’s just a personal preference I guess. In the end you’re going to do what you’re going to do. Just please keep karma in mind (even though it seems justified I don’t think you should put yourself in that situation).
I’m not an expert by any means, but what I would suggest is this: on Holly’s site she has a spell listed called “Curse and Spell Removal” (I was actually looking at this for myself as well). Keep in mind that Holly can also customize it for your situation. Anyways I would recommend that you get it in this order:

1) Curse and Spell Removal – For you AND your boyfriend - $35 (I guess times 2)
http://www.enchantedmagnolia.com/servlet/Detail?no=94

2) 7 Year Anti-Curse Protection Spell - $14.99
http://www.enchantedmagnolia.com/servlet/Detail?no=11

I mean it’s all up to you but if it were me I would take this route. What you could do is just write to Holly and explain your situation and she would let you know what she feels could be done.

I will list the descriptions here, I hope you do something soon, and good luck

1) CURSE AND SPELL REMOVAL ~ Break your rivals witchcraft:

Your known or unknown enemy may be using forces of witchcraft which could be responsible for your bad fortune, relationship troubles, obstacles and blocks in life! Here's what this powerful curse/spell removal can do for you: Improve your romantic relationship Free your lover from the magick and witchcraft your rival cast Dissolve your money troubles Remove the dark clouds, curses and other witchcraft which has negatively affected your life. Be totally safeguarded from enemies Remove the obstacles which are preventing you from reaching your goals and keep you from happiness. If you feel hindered by something, do not discount the fact that an evil force from someone's spell could be attaching itself to you or your relationshp, ruining your every attempt to better your situation. Someone may be working magick against you, if no matter what you do, no improvement on your situation is seen. Do not endure this any longer. Remove the obstacles standing between you and happiness – in every aspect of your life.

2) 7 Year Anti Curse Protection spell, blessing & Exorcism:

LET US LIFT THE CURSE OR OTHER NEGATIVITY THAT IS PLAGUING YOU WITH MISFORTUNE AND UNHAPPINESS! GET SEVEN YEARS OF SAFETY, PROTECTION AND UNEXPECTED BLESSINGS WITH THIS SPELL!
DON'T SUFFER ANY LONGER!
Many times people are affected by evil entities and don't know it. Take stock on the situation of your life and where there are problems. Perhaps you are have many problems in your love life, perhaps someone has cast the evil eye on you relationship. Maybe you're in financial trouble that keeps getting worse.
Release yourself from curses and protect yourself against psychic vampires. Your home may have negative entities attached to it causing trouble and disruption in your life. It is possible for a person to be plagues by demonic entities leading to very negative feelings.
If bad things keep happening to you or if there is are certain areas of your life that is always difficult, you don't any longer have to live that way, with evil affecting you and negativity which can spread over time.
Many times this is the case and by the time the case is sited, tremendous damage has already been done. Let us help you with a powerful spell and invocation to St. Michael including Exorcism of the evil and negativity that is affecting your life.
Finally the curse on you will be lifted and my protection spell will surround you and immediately release a flow of unexpected blessings that will come into your life for seven years.

You know what gets me ? Is that girl is SO stupid to text you with that cause you could easily show your boyfriend that text message :\

Caiyros would know what to do...

wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Dear Mermista:

This is out of context with this message. Would you please send again with sendit the audio meditation downloads?

Thank-you and blessings

Wsampaio:)

Many Many Blessings
WJ
Deb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for the info Mermista!
I really appreciate it...I knew this woman had evil intentions towards me and it was quite ovbious...but never thought someone who used black magick on me would actually admit it!

I think it was said to make me think, and in a threatening way...like "How's your life going?", like she knews its working or something!

I have contacted Holly for help!

Thanks mermista, u made me feel slightly better! I know u understand my position!
Deb

Life is the great indulgence—death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life—HERE AND NOW!
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi Deb.

That woman sounds like a pain to have to deal with. I agree with Mermista in trying a spell to remove curses placed on you and protecting you from any future ones.

-------

On a side: I have purchased from enchanted*magnolia it was a spirit portal mirror. From my experience she's been very nice and has great communication.

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ive used Holly (enchanted*magnolia) and I have used those spells with serious results...and they worked awesome...!!
I only turned that route as Black magick was being used against my family due to jealous people...The spell is extreme and you should be sure that revenge is greatly justified..!! I would recommend Holly BIG TIME..!!!!!!!!!!

Deb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank u for you sharing that it worked for you, can u pls tell me how long Holly's spells take to see rsults? I am purely taking on everyones recommendations on buying Hollys spells, as I have been scammed that many times by fake spell casters, that I am in thousands of dollars worth of debt!

I bought a lottery winning spell from her in April, she says it take up to 12wks to work, so I have one month left, I really really hope I get some cash to start over. Has anyone else got any money spells done from her with results? What if it doesn't work after 12wks? She does a recast, and then do we wait another 12weeks?

If no results again then what? Just wondering what happens after that or if anyone has been in that situation before? Or is she that good that ALL spells work withinthe time frame??? Just curious, and I don't mean to sound like I don't beleive hers will work, cos I do, its just i have been burnd that many times, it only seems natural to ask this many questions!

Thanks

Anyone?

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Deb... :0

I havent purchased any money spells from Holly but will be purchasing these items from her recommendations...

http://www.enchantedmagnolia.com/servlet/Detail?no=139

and

http://www.enchantedmagnolia.com/servlet/Detail?no=133

The reason I purchase off her prostore is Im from Canada so I cannot buy through ebay as she ships to the US through ebay..
As for my spells, the fastest I got results was a 2 weeks from her revenge spell..I had no choice as a woman had destroyed my family and she had to be dealt with..I am so happy I found Holly...
I hope you win soon as Im looking to purchase a money spell, just remember stay positive...!!!

Pete.. :D

Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

Deb:

What ? I thought that you initially recommended Holly in the beginning of this thread ? So shouldn't you know if she is legit ?

Either way people here have posted positive results especially spiritsearcher (eh !). I am waiting for my results. I hope Holly helped you out and you're going to do something soon.

Return to “Sellers You Love”