100% Great Spell Caster - One of the best spell casters...

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Deb
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

HI Mermista

No No Must be a different Deb! :)

I wish I could vouch for a 100% wnuine spell caster, cos I have literally spent thousands of so may different types of spell casters online, and not got results, and I find it hard to beleive there is a real one out there, but I have high hopes of Holly due to people in this forum, saying she is the real deal!!!

Deb

Life is the great indulgence—death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life—HERE AND NOW!
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Enough Already!

Rambling on about our personal fears with no internal action s even planned is only creating a giant artificial, living, breathing Thought-Form of Collective Fear.

I have known Holly since the very beginning of 2004 and have used 5 spells and got one of my familiars from her. In all cases, she has mentioned up front everything relevant to whatever she sells. SHe tells you that she will send you a questionaire, You have to fill out. Or, she sends you the item. Everything she has done has worked quite well and it certainly straightened out a relative of mine who is quite powerful (before Rockefeller became gov. the Repubs in NY State wanted this relative of mine to run for guv.) He's still alive but quite a bit humbled at this point. Also there was someone who was placing death curses on me simply because I didn't want a "relationship" with her. Thats more than enough detail.

Things are fine now.

I am against all double standards. If you are afraid of ceremonial magick or dark arts, don't use them! That simple! BUT, if you are afraid of your own fear....."Physician, Heal, Thyself!" "Oh, I don't want to do all that 'heavy lifting!" "Too, bad, Brother!" "Too bad, Sister!" "Heal, Thyself! "'Cause in this particular arena, aint no Mommy nor Daddy to hold your hand, you walk this one alone."

During the 1960 election, there were posters in TExas calling for the lynching of Senator John F. Kennedy because he was for ending Southern Segregation and 3 years later, they shot him with rifle triangulation. In the mid-1990's, Rev. Jerry Falwell, publicly stated that several of the Teletubbies were Gay and promoted sinful sexual behaviour.

Kennedy, of course, died, almost immediately because half of his head was blown off, but I understand that the Teletubbies have a great amount of playtime with children on our local Hispanic television channel.

Things are looking up! Yes, they are! A small victory can become a big victory.....

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

Deb: OOps sorry my mistake, I thought you were the same one. Did you hear from Holly ?

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Holly is prompt to reply to emails just not during the weekends...
Im happy with all the spells she cast for me, and I will be purchasing the Wanga doll shortly...

:D

Deb
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

hi ALL

thak you for your recommendtions and advice...Cairyos, I agree...if u r afraid of the dark arts/magick then don't even go there! Holly has responded and suggested a few spells which I have had casted! So its just a matter of time now!

THANK U ALL SO MUCH!!!!

I will keep u updated on results! :)

P.S. Creepy Hollows forum ROCKS, I have never felt so supported and have somewhere to go for help and assistance with the metaphysical world, I love it!

Life is the great indulgence—death, the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life—HERE AND NOW!
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

And thank you for adding your voice here...

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
Broceliandefae

Hi all,

Holly performed a spell from me a while ago. I went to her after reading the whole of the feedback she received on this thread.

No hesitations

I cannot speak more highly of her. She made an instant difference in my life and I actually felt it physically.

I am not going to go into details, because I am quite private about my business, but the results are amazing and extremely welcome. from dragged down to revived literally.

So helpful, and extremely grateful.

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Broceliandefae wrote:Hi all,

Holly performed a spell from me a while ago. I went to her after reading the whole of the feedback she received on this thread.

No hesitations

I cannot speak more highly of her. She made an instant difference in my life and I actually felt it physically.

I am not going to go into details, because I am quite private about my business, but the results are amazing and extremely welcome. from dragged down to revived literally.

So helpful, and extremely grateful.
Broceliandefae ,
I think you have said it all, in a beutiful and clear way....
Caiyros

Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

Broceliandefae:

When did Holly cast for you ?

elainew52
new here
new here

I,will continue to support enchanted*mongolia. I bought my first familiar from them.their St.Michaels protecton spell really helped me and my loved ones to over come some really bad times. my
familiar spirit they created for me work to serve me more faster then any Djinn I have.all I had to
give it was a coin placed inside of it's housing.I can't say the familiar's name.I've had my familiar for 4
years now.actually I have two familiar one from Dee I bought two years ago.

Debbie

Return to “Sellers You Love”