100% Great Spell Caster - One of the best spell casters...

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

debbiew52
Greeting, there are many good spell casters on ebay I'm sure .but the true 100%
spell cast on ebay is (enchanted magnolia).who will get the job done they are very warm and kind people to communicate with.every spell they have casted have worked out 100% for me.don't get me wrong their are many ebay spell casters
on ebay who are fakes.I'm happy that creepyhollows created this website so we
can inform other ebay members who are the real deal and who are fakes. :angry: enchanted magnolia did a St. Michaels protection spell for me removing all of the bad luck
I was having .if any one ever had a spell or spells casted by ebay sellers enchanted magnolia and want to share some information regarding how it turned
out you are welcome to send a e-mail are post it here for everyone to read it

take care everyone,

Deb

spiritsearcher
I can vouch for Enchanted*Magnolia as well..

Holly is very nice and polite and is there to help you out...
Ive looked over the spells she offers and you can see the wonderful feedback as well....She has been a help to me as well....
I would recommend her as well for casting spells... :D

IndigoWonders
Ok, now I'm confused. I thought when you referred to Enchanted Magnolia you were referring to Magnolia here on Creepy Hollows. There's another named Holly?? :huh:

spiritsearcher
Im talking about Holly...Enchanted*Magnolia...
http://stores.ebay.com/Witch-Wisdom

Ive never tried Magnolia ( CreepyHollows ) for spells....Id love to hear about anyones experience with her.... :rolleyes:

Michele
I had 2 spells cast by Enchanted Magnolia and was VERY pleased with the results. The spells that I had cast worked out better than I had hoped for. Holly is a very caring and warm person, she answered my questions without judgement. I would recommend them 100%

Mich.

Renee W.
What kinds of spells did she cast that worked for you?

debbiew52
What! ever spell enchanted *magnolia cast the out come will be positive.Ms Holly and husband Patrick are good people very warm hearted people. ;) glad to know
them here on ebay.

Hatshpset
hi michelle, i guess renee's question was what type of spell was it that was done for you that worked so well....actually guess a number of us would be interested in that and if we knew what worked for you then Holly may be getting more clients. i don't feel any harm was meant, just a question as to the actual spell type - love, money, banishment, etc. see? blessed be. arsine/lady isis silverdragon

6dogs4us
I looked for Enchanted*Magnolia on eBay and couldn't find a store listing.

david2885
spiritsearcher gave the link to the store in the 4th post of this thread.

The store is called Witch-Wisdom, but the sellerid is enchanted*magnolia.

Renee W.
I'd like a weight loss spell. I want to lose 20 lbs and it isn't easy. I could use some extra help. I was watching a ring that Dove had listed, but the auction ended and I never got a chance to bid on it ..... grrrrr.... I need a cookie :)

spiritsearcher
Try contacting Dove and asking when another will be listed..or you can try Holly she is a very nice person and is there to help...

6dogs4us
Do you suppose that Holly could make an ex-husband leave me alone?

Renee W.
Too funny!!!

Who is Holly?

FaerieWhispers
Renee,
Holly is Enchanted*Magnolia :)

6dogs, :D
Actually I have seen something like that, you should check with your favorite spell caster to see if they can do it! ;)

Blessings,
FaerieWhispers

albanygang
QUOTE (6dogs4us @ Jan 17 2008, 07:58 AM)
Do you suppose that Holly could make an ex-husband leave me alone?
LOL From the description of some of her spells I think she could see to it that he is not bothering anyone for a long time!!

suziiboo
Hay people

do i have a spell caster for you his name is Adam. He is so genuwen! He just cast a spell for my sister for me.

Im rubbish with love.

so got this guy to cast an imppossable return love spell.

First the story my sister made a big mistake about 3 months ago and lost the love of her life. She tried every thing to get back with him! From writting letter, Putting his name in lights at afootball match. Yet he would not forgive her. She even gave him her car.
She was so down and thin she asked me for my help.
I said i see what i can do!
So i preformed a spell and thought i will see who can enhance it.
adam on ebay helped he cast the spell.
I thought it was hopeless my sisters ex had left for china and did not say good by. Then last week before she went to india he E mailed her and said he loved her can we give it anouther go!
She is over the moon!
she did not want to go to India but she has gone any way.
I thank Adam as he has made lucy Eat and happy once again and i recommend him to any one!

Shop on ebay egyptcarb

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQf ... FSQ3aMESOI

He does not have spell in the shop just mail him and he will help you!

Love Suzii Boo :P

Just to add his readings are great to!!

Love Suzii Boo :P

ghosthuntergrl
Hey Suzii!! It's so great to see you back!!! :) Thanks for the referral!

I hope you're doing well. :)

Jenny

albanygang
Hi Suziboo. I have purchased a clairvoyant/psychic reading. I will leave feedback on this site, but I guess he really needs a thread of his own for that.

cheers.

queniecups
Hi suziboo, so pleased for your sister.

Hi Jane hope you get a great reading.

Q.

albanygang
Hi Queenie

I will report back as soon as I get it.

love

jane

queniecups
Thanks jane-good luck with it and your spirits. I also agree that you are sensitive-i think you're too hard on yourself. x

Q.

6dogs4us
Yes I have to agree with you Q, albanygang is too hard on herself, lighten up will ya! You're a good person and we know it already!!

suziiboo
hi jane

You will not be dissapointed he is lovely and brillant.

Im so happy for my sister to. i love Adam for doing this for me. he is gonna scare you he new a lot about me and answered many of my questions. He did 2 readings for me a love reading where he tell alot about your solemate and the other was my furter ask him any thing he will answer.

love suzii Boo :P

SpiraleSSe
I wasn't happy at all with enchanted*magnolia. <_<
I'll try this man. Also, real_magic is a good one to deal with.

suziiboo
Jane and spiral

How did your readings go were you impressed like i was. B)

Love suzii boo

SpiraleSSe
I haven't had a reading done yet. I'll let you know how it goes if I do.

albanygang
Hi and sorry for taking so long to get back to you. I have been mulling over what he wrote. This is definitely NOT one of those generic readings that can apply to just about anyone and I was impressed for 2 reasons. Firstly he gave a huge amount of practical advice about something that was bugging me and secondly he really seemed to pick up on my aspirations and what I really wanted to do in life. He referred to it as my needing a mission which really is right on. As the reading deals with the future I cant comment on the quality of the predictions, but I would certainly agree that he manages to glean a heck of a lot of undertanding about his client and I can only assume that he is a genuine psychic. Yes I would most definitely recommend him. He puts a huge amount of work into these readings.

The name of the person sending these is "frank Berry" so I am not sure where Adam comes into it, but it is the same seller id egyptzcarab.

suziiboo
Wow im so pleased you enjoyed his imput!! :D

Im not big on readings but i tell you what he new hello of lot about me and he knows about my spirits everything. I dont know why his email is frank berry but his name is adam. it s a coven of them adam does readings and spells and he has friend who is a woman does spells as well.

it might just be an email name he thought of. :unsure:

Love suzii boo :P

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

Any experiences with this seller?
(Apologies in advance if this is a duplicate, I had checked the directory but may have missed it)
Thank you!

mainly spells....

http://cgi.ebay.com/Graveyard-revenge-c ... dZViewItem

mmmm....

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

apologies! I knew I'd miss and existing post, this seller has gotten very good reviews by you all as a spell caster :-)

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... f=10&t=693

Hunter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

No problem. :)

Topics merged. :)

Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

YES! Holly is very good as a spellcaster and I can easily reccomend her AND she is a very nice person. My familiar A******* came from Holly...
Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
stoneraven11
Zodiac:

Has anybody had any experience with this seller?
Looks like she has mostly spells. But it's a Hag ring of hers that I'm interested in, she wants $200 for it so I want to make sure she's for real before I even really consider it.
Thanks

Jane N.

Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Hi Jane :)

Look under this topic - Magnolia is this your Doppelganger? - Poser alert!

Rain Dog

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Holly who is enchantedmagnolia is a good person and I have known her for 4-5 years...

I got one of my three familiars from her.....

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
Hunter
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Topics merged. :)

elainew52
new here
new here

I need to show love for the two best spell casters I know of on ebay Ms Holly & hubie Patrick they have helped me and my family members out of some worst times.I had some pretty bad enemises
couldn't stop them from using their black magic.then I found Ms.Holly& her husband Patrick who did the job for us.

Love you all,

Debbie

Return to “Sellers You Love”