has anyone bought from removed by moderator.org blood magic spell?

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

does it require you to cut your hand to draw out blood?

supersaiyan5
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

they have one for blood magic: astral travel...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yes, as far as I know you need to put 3 drops of blood on the vessel : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

When my cat cut my hand, it was good enough for the third eye spell. I didn't get a chance to ask if it had to be my hand, but I think that the important thing is that it is your blood. Not the location of the cut or how it happens. I don't think I'd pop a zit to get blood, but I was considering donating blood and borrowing a couple of finger stick tools to do the job later. If you don't really have a lot of options, you can always pass off a small cut as a kitchen accident.

Astral travel sounds like a good choice. Maybe after a couple months with the third eye spell, I will buy it. So far I would say it reminds me of working with Reiki symbols. I tried to use them before the second level attunement to see what would happen, and then again after the attunement. The symbols did nothing for me before the attunement, but I could use them afterward. It is like that with the techniques which were posted for working with the third eye. The techniques are described for anyone to go through the threads and read them, but it felt forced and pointless before the spell. Now it is like the Reiki symbols; the techniques respond to me. The eye stopped being generic and started looking more like my physical eyes to me. And it was less of a strain to hold it in front of me or to try to see through it. It doesn't get tired and close right away. Only a couple days and I don't really feel more psychic yet, but I do finally have the sense of actually having something to work with.

The third eye blood magic spell is locked and private messages are down still. So it is hard to decide what to do about reporting feedback in the future. All I can say right now, though, is that so far I am still happy that I bought. The important thing is how I feel about it in three to six months.

Groovysalsa
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Asok
Zodiac:

I personally love Toni's work. I have her 3rd eye spell, astral spell and have had her perform her 3rd "eye surgery". I have found her to be incredibly responsive, personable and, most importantly, skilled. I have experienced strong jumps in ability based on the work she has done for me. She takes her time and makes sure she gets it right. I love what she does.

"This light, which ye behold is the secret luminance of the Mysteries. Whence it comes none knoweth except the 'Master of Light.' Behold Him!"
julesraj62
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: na
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: na

Has anyone purchased the blood magic astral travel from Toni and got any result?.

Return to “Vampire”