Anybody have info about THRONE ANGELS..???

Discussion of specific races of angels.
david2885
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Topic Moved.

WishingOnAStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I recently received my throne angel from Rebecca (Starry1night). I am excited to bond with him and I will be happy to share any experiences that I have with him as they come along.

If any of you have throne angels please share your experiences too! :D

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I hadn't talked to mine in a while. So I was checking up on him. It had I got stoned again!

Kind of like a WOMMMPWaaaamp feeling. I'm wanted him to make his pressence known so he showd up at work. Floating about 9 feet above me.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

The first time I saw a Throne it was completely unexpected for myself and one other person . We just sat in chairs in a living room literally paralyzed by the incredible ammount of energy being given off and an increadible feeling of psychic nuditity. (River Street, Cambridge, MA June 1965)

The Complete Writings of Pseudo-Dionyius edited by Colm Luibheid, Paul Rorem, Rene Roques, Jaroslav Pelikan, Jean Leclercq, Karlfried Froehlich; Paulist Press, 1987 ...

and

The Cloud of Unknowing - many translations.

if you can find a Tibetan Lama to initiate you into the 18 levels of the Kalachakra Tantra.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Crystallover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Hi, how's it going folks? Any more updates?

I'm just wondering how long would the throne angel take to ward off all evils or be shown to you? :wave:

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Crystallover wrote:Hi, how's it going folks? Any more updates?

I'm just wondering how long would the throne angel take to ward off all evils or be shown to you? :wave:

(disclaimer: I don't know the Vietnamese ritual names) The Vietnamese Cao Di spirituality is a cross of Gnosticism, Buddhism, Allan Kardec, Tribal Ideas.

To them , the "Throne" does not really fight-off badness, evils, or whatever, but simple remains quite still and in that stillness, the root karmas that are negative are disolved into emptiness, layer by layer...until...poof...they cease to exist as such. In the inner "room" of Cao Di, the Throne is pictured as a single central One-Eye, within a gossimer larger circle that looks like a beautiful lacework of light energies weaving and reweaving into various patterns, but paradoxically, not moving at all, nor disolving and reforming either, When I saw this as painted object covering an entire painted wall, it immediately recalled my earlier direct experience of the same thing in Cambridge, Mass during May of 1965.

Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Never heard of this. But those are two different thrones. I see how the philosophy is poetic. However, somethings don't dissolve because you do nothing. The only thing that dissolves is your physicality. Spirit does not dissolve. I'm guesing that's why they are a over a thousand year old.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

suga wrote:Never heard of this. But those are two different thrones. I see how the philosophy is poetic. However, somethings don't dissolve because you do nothing. The only thing that dissolves is your physicality. Spirit does not dissolve. I'm guesing that's why they are a over a thousand year old.

Karmas dissolve thru a variety of means, read the Ring of Emptiness by Miamoto Mushashi....Also according to the Bardo Thodol (The Wisdom of Existing & Moving Upon Planes While in the Intermediate State Between life and Death & Death & Life by Padmasambhava) where after spirit being in a kind of disorganized fear then goes into the realm o0f Absolute Nothingness and Simply Is Not for about 49 days, then you reappear Out of Nothingness, and Surprise...you get to fill in your own report card, and first you see and experience the Highest Realm of Being...any karmic impurities will create great fear and then you go into the lesser realm and your karma keeps pushing you downwards, until you say , "I feel comfortable here...and then the rebrith ccycle begins moving into the direction of physical incarnation.....

The Tibetan Buddhists and Bonpo and probably the Cao Di actually can practice this process also with an auxillary rocess called Pho Wa, whereby a person can practice a very very but highly specific ritual, and without ending the "final note" of this ritual can leave their bodies and transport themselves into other realm. If the person "plays the final note" they will be dead. When being instructed by a Lama, success in simply learning the meditation (A nursey scholl 2 word jingle with specific breathings and several related visualizations, , your own blood wilol appear and actually come out thru the top of your head. The 2 lamas that taught me, both Deshung Rimpoche (d. 1987) and Chagdud Rimpoche (d. 2002) and they both said the following "Emptiness is Fullness and Fullness is Emptiness - Samsara is Nirvana and Nirvana is Samsara - and both Are & at the Same Time, Not.

Surf's up, gotta go,
Caiyros

Occult Metaphysical

Return to “Angel Races”