Determining the 'real' nature of astral beings used for characters

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It would be helpful to have a guide on how it works.

So on communication for or finding about beings on the astral used for characters. What might be some reliable ways to determine their 'true nature/true selves' rather than the variant used for the writing/story?

Is 'music' produced intended as a 'theme' for them or having them in mind an accurate way of determining their 'real selves' or not for example?

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I would just connect or reach out to the frequency the characters give off in the show or book, as even though it is just a depiction, there is a hint of the actual essence in there.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Kitsune is right. Gather as much knowledge as you can about the character and try to see "with their eyes". Feel into them, try to understand their motives and see their world out of their eyes. That's a good start on making a connection.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Cats wrote:Kitsune is right. Gather as much knowledge as you can about the character and try to see "with their eyes". Feel into them, try to understand their motives and see their world out of their eyes. That's a good start on making a connection.
Wonder if I've done it alright?

There's another interesting one(I don't necessarily agree with him) and I'm not sure if he would be an actual entity/god known by these titles: "The Empty Lord, The Dark Imperator, The Great Lord" or "The god of fate and control"?

A god of fate and control who wants to unify all under his rule(Direct force is often never used as the first option however), immortals and mortals or light/dark beings alike. Would anything about him be beneficial or risky to work with? Writing says that his aura makes people so allured and attracted to him that they become loyal without knowing, whether his conscious of doing it or is not. And has a very 'alien' morality or sense of empathy from any of us. Vampires and the Lovecraftian deities + 'demons' most closely resemble his ways. His fandom is notorious for having people that are so devotional & loyal that they like to bully others sometimes who support different factions in the community it came from, but fairly original character.

Somebody on here recommended I 'work with dark energy more' while I thought of him, I managed to visualize this being sitting on his throne in a black room with purple light emitting out of his visor once by listening to a soundtrack made based on him. But it would be a being I have not directly worked with much so could do things differently.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

What the above guy gets portrayed as below but if you want more flexibility in this lifetime for everything I don't exactly feel sure whether he would be the best option or not. Like the Lovecraftian gods his bad at feeling empathy for living beings apparently and like the vampires he is not very direct in the ways he goes about conflict/attaining control:

"Balance in one self" and saying "everything that happens in life - both good/bad - should be used to forge and better oneself."

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

ServantofJustice wrote: A god of fate and control who wants to unify all under his rule(Direct force is often never used as the first option however), immortals and mortals or light/dark beings alike. Would anything about him be beneficial or risky to work with?
Well, work with him and find out. I doubt other people will do the work for you. Besides, if he's a god he'll appear/feel different to everyone.
ServantofJustice wrote: And has a very 'alien' morality or sense of empathy from any of us. Vampires and the Lovecraftian deities + 'demons' most closely resemble his ways.
Sorry, but vampires don't really have an alien morality, especially not compared to the Deities of the Necronomicon.
They are predators with a society that's close to humans', plain and simple. There's nothing really alien about them. They still feel emotions like we do, love, hate, etc.
The gods of the Necronomicon? Well......they might find love an interesting concept.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
ServantofJustice wrote: A god of fate and control who wants to unify all under his rule(Direct force is often never used as the first option however), immortals and mortals or light/dark beings alike. Would anything about him be beneficial or risky to work with?
Well, work with him and find out. I doubt other people will do the work for you. Besides, if he's a god he'll appear/feel different to everyone.
ServantofJustice wrote: And has a very 'alien' morality or sense of empathy from any of us. Vampires and the Lovecraftian deities + 'demons' most closely resemble his ways.
Sorry, but vampires don't really have an alien morality, especially not compared to the Deities of the Necronomicon.
They are predators with a society that's close to humans', plain and simple. There's nothing really alien about them. They still feel emotions like we do, love, hate, etc.
The gods of the Necronomicon? Well......they might find love an interesting concept.
I meant 'alien morality' for only the gods of the Necronomicon. And I mean on the other hand he exhibits the qualities of being extremely persuasive in a 'predatory way' to a degree vampires do. He has an irresistible aura of charm and control apparently, and cheated a powerful cunning being who tried to cheat him in a pact in writing. They were meant to be separate.

I seek to get rid of limiting structure on the other had so I'm not sure if he would agree. Some people would see it as 'control' rather than chaos.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

-In general just kind of interesting nonetheless, I might wait a bit until I discover whether I would work better with lighter or darker energies.

Idk how I would benefit yet but it could be risky if they end up making my life have even less flexibility.
Last edited by HighSkies on Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

You'll only discover that by working with both DA and WA..

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Okay so he could possible be reaching out to me with how I may have 'seen' a visual image of him while listening to a soundtrack created to revolve around him at one time which looked pretty 3D, and another time maybe in a forgotten dream saw myself talking about him in the future which happened or something related about it.

*If this is a real being I wonder if his safe to work with? I mean you have gods dedicated to chaos and the opposite, but what things would a god of control bring into your life if this is an actual 'real' being/immortal? Is the written portrayal of him reliable or not? Whats the best way to find his motive of why he might want to recruit me?

*The writing says that he often approached trouble beings early on in his history promising to find a solution to their problems if they agreed to serve him by joining the ranks of his 'empire', none to very few at all often refused his offer but he often left them unfulfilled by procrastinating. Wished/Wishes to unite all beings including immortals under his 'guidance'.

*Has a powerful ability to persuade even enemies although he lacks empathic ability which is why his called 'The Empty Lord'. Supposed to be highly utilitarian, he full well understands the notion of people serving immortals/beings for benefits and will address it but also in a way that will benefit himself as well. His self-centered by nature and not choice according to writing, but did try to improve material living standards for subjects under rule.

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”