Summoning a succubus

Skyewind
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0

Can't attest to who made the letter method, nor did I need to do one myself since I'm happy enough with mine. I've seen others who gave advice on it, this for one:

https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/2015 ... i/?wref=tp

Of course, follow safe practices but as far as I know they turned out ok for them

MarianeElos
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Scionbound.
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
MarianeElos wrote:I've summoned a succubus before. But it was nothing major like the blood sacrifice or the chalk. It was the letter method instead. Google it if you want more instructions. Nothing dangerous, and it's beginner-friendly.
Well, how safe is it? Who created the method? Can you trust the one who create this method? Any guarantee that it wouldn't bite you later? Moreover, is there any protection measure in this method?
Sorry for the late answer, my good sir or ma'am. I can't say if it was safe or not, but it was from someone from their blog channel, someone from their youtube channel as well, more than one person to be exact. Apparently from their wisdom it's the safest method out there that you can do yourself. I don't think I summoned anything evil that way, let's say if it DID went wrong for me and if it WAS an unsafe method, I would've felt it, right? But yes, it's most likely unreliable method but it's something that I've done before and got no negative results from it.

Oɴ ᴛʜɪs ꜰᴀɪᴛʜꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ, ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʟɪɢɴ. Mᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴇᴀᴄʜᴇʀᴏᴜs ɴɪɢʜᴛᴡɪɴɢs ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴅᴏᴏᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇʀᴄɪꜰᴜʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʟʏ sᴄʀɪʙᴇs.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

MarianeElos wrote:... let's say if it DID went wrong for me and if it WAS an unsafe method, I would've felt it, right?
Mmm not really : )
It might be a good result for you for the first time. There might be others with bad result for their first time. One way you can try is to use this conjuration method 100 times without changing any condition/prerequisite for all 100, conjure different ones each time, and see how many times you have good vs bad results.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”