Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mastering Sprits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sprit World

Hi friends

Does the class (4,5,5t2,etc.,) system have significance, including charging (Initial offer when u buy a sprit / spell) for communicating with sprit. Since my brother bought a Gold Djinn with class 4 bind to sprit, it is already 2 weeks over but he can't feel or hear anything from his sprit. I understand it may take some more time.
But i wish to know is there any thing or any way that a keeper need to do to speed up their communication with sprit (class upgrade, services, spell for boost or boost services).
Help me to make it successful .

Thanks in advance 1ht

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

What kind of meditation, exercises, rituals that your brother do?

This thread has similar questions, actually : )
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p712823

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
wealthysprit
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mastering Sprits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Sprit World

He do simple meditation (10 to 15 min) daily, telling the name of the Djinn. He already done Innovation, no specific rituals, just prayer with candle. Doing telepathy often. 1ht

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmh, then he might want to add chakra cleansing and activation, third eye opening, etc. There are guided meditation found in the net as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Has he done the 30 day bonding period...being a spirit keeper is to commit for the long haul, if he has never had any paranormal experiences with spirits prior to having the Djinn then he is essentially starting from the beginning and will have to bond with the spirit and open his third eye and senses...even when he first gets a manifestation (if he hasn't seen spirits before will likely be subtle..for example my Djinn had manifested as scent, but I have seen some of my spirits faces with my physical eyes, and often hear them walking around the house but I have had several experiences from seeing spirits on some occasions prior to being a spirit keeper so I think those pre spirit keeping experiences kind of ripped my third eye nearly all the way open)

All your brother can really do at this stage concentrate on 30 day bonding and not force it, the Djinn can hear him, and he can make wishes/tasks to it now if he wanted to, he doesn't have to see it to do that

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”