Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... spell.html

Any practitioner of any level will tell you that protection of the work they've done is of the utmost importance. You do not want what you have created to be used by others without your permission. Certainly if you were to lose an enchanted or spelled piece you do not want someone to be able to unlock its secrets and sometimes you do not want someone to even know that what you possess contains anything more than the material it is made of.

This article provides you a free Dead Spell. A Dead Spell is a Creepy Hollows original to make the magic, enchantments, spells or spirits contained within an object to go "dead" whenever someone without your permission touches it or comes near it; they are only active to you and anyone else you grant permission.

Anyone who finds your pieces, steals your pieces or tries to uncover the secrets of your pieces will not be able to. They will sense and find only a "dead" vessel.

This is invaluable and can be used with any White or Dark Arts. You can use it on as many pieces as you wish and it will not harm, lessen the power of or otherwise detract from the bindings in any way. It only prevents outsiders from being able to tamper with what belongs to you.

To prepare I always suggest using a cleansing spell because it never hurts the spells or spirits and only cleansings the vessel or location from any natural, negative energies.

Spell to use to cleanse the object & prepare it for casting:

With the tides of spiritual energy
Wash away the plaguing binds
Prepare this space for great magic
To be received & bound eternally
A clean canvas for gifts to be given

After you cast the Cleansing spell allow the vessel to sit for 5-10 minutes before proceeding.

Now you are ready to apply the Dead Spell to your vessel so others will not now the powers of your vessel. You can also cast this on yourself to make any spirits or spells you have bound directly to your spirit undetectable by anyone unless you give them permission.

The Dead Spell

Great bindings find a shield to guard you
Hidden from the searching light & prying eyes
Cloak yourselves in these words of ancient protection
Ibyan mosetro eben (Eh-bee-an, moh-set-row, eh-ben)

The moment you finish speaking this spell it is bound.

If you want to reverse the spell and make it so anyone can detect your spirits you will need to prepare a bowl of water seasoned with fresh rose petals. Leave the fresh rose petals in the bowl of water overnight before using or casting. I suggest casting the bowl of water in case you are going to use it for multiple vessels. Place a dab of the seasoned water on the vessel and leave it overnight to have the spell reversed.

Reversal spell words: Gisaya ovtro medem (Gee-say-ah, oh-voh-tro, may-dem).

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thanks Magnolia :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Great info Magnolia thanks! :D :thumbup:

Question - Can an item that may have this type of spell cast by someone in the past also be reversed to unlock it?

I have a few items that I bought as non-magicals but do have "something" about them. Some of my spirits have agreed that something, and in one item someone is in there, but unshure of what or who it is.

Or we have been getting different readings for different things when it does show activity.

I understand that this spell is for us to use/cast and reverse, but will it do harm (to the magic, spirit or ME :shock: ) if the spell was done by another and then I try to reverse it?

Thanks

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Great info Magnolia thanks!

Question - Can an item that may have this type of spell cast by someone in the past also be reversed to unlock it?

I have a few items that I bought as non-magicals but do have "something" about them. Some of my spirits have agreed that something, and in one item someone is in there, but unshure of what or who it is.

Or we have been getting different readings for different things when it does show activity.

I understand that this spell is for us to use/cast and reverse, but will it do harm (to the magic, spirit or ME ) if the spell was done by another and then I try to reverse it?
Extremely good question!

If someone owned a piece prior to you and put a protection spell on it you would need to try and identify the spell. If it is a spell like this one (above) then trying to reverse it on your own would do no harm. However, the reversal words spoken in the spell unlock our spell and will only unlock by the person who spoke the spell in the first place. So if you pass a piece onto a relative or friend and they want to reverse the spell you would have to reverse its protection first or the protective spell remains forever. It is set up this way in the case you lose it or it comes into the wrong hands... then they would not be able to use the unlocking words to unlock your spell.

If someone has placed a reversal spell (like the one in the store) and anything you do with the piece is in reverse of its intentions then it could be dangerous to try and unlock the spell because the more you try the worse it will become. It won't damage the magic or spirits within but it would damage you. However, these reversal spells are encouraged only to be used on extremely powerful or important items.

If you have something in your possession that was prior-owned and you think they mave have put a type of dead spell on it then you may want to try unlocking it with this method instead:

First perform any cleansing spell to rid any negative energy. Wash the vessel gently in purified water and pat dry. Use a mixture of bay leaves & grape vine, you can chop this into fine chunks or grind them into a pulp or powder, the choice is yours... I prefer chunks. Sprinkle the bay leaves & grape vine mixture onto the vessel and recite: "Sacramena dovis methreata" (Sah-cray-mee-nah, doh-vis, me-three-ah-ta).

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

So this would be like a "cloaking device" for vessels like was mentioned some time back about others "testing" vessels for some to see if they were inhabited or not?

Wouldn't one need to be sure to revers the spell if they ever gave away or sold the vessel?

This would be mega useful for someone who works with small children who might be frightened if they see your spirits/entities around you.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
MoonLightWeaver
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Should we hold each vessel one by one..? Or can we do bunch at once, like in a bundle of handful.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I hate to tell you this because I know how many some of you have between spirits & spells but I really suggest doing one-by-one. Perhaps do a few each day until they are all finished.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Princess:LadyRedStar
venerated member
venerated member
If I could be anything, I would be...: None-fine as I am
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Red Star
Zodiac:

Also, if this Dead Spell is on your vessels when you die......and the vessels are inherited by family who know they are spelled/inhabited, will they still be able to use them? Or will the spirit/entity be trapped in it forever without being able to communicating or helping others? Not sure I said that right.

Brightest Blessings

Remember the ancient ways...they hold the key to the power within[/color][/list]
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

With this spell the spirits or spells within the vessel will ONLY be revealed to those you grant permission. For example, if you grant permission to your bloodline, family members or friends this spell will not stop them. It is meant only to keep out strangers. Such as if you lose the vessel or it is stolen. With a CH spirit since it is Bridged you can call it back to you but if you have other spirits from other practitioners or that you have conjured & bound yourself then you will want a way to shield them in case of something happening until you can work to re-conjure & transmute.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

creepyhollows wrote:With this spell the spirits or spells within the vessel will ONLY be revealed to those you grant permission. For example, if you grant permission to your bloodline, family members or friends this spell will not stop them. It is meant only to keep out strangers. Such as if you lose the vessel or it is stolen. With a CH spirit since it is Bridged you can call it back to you but if you have other spirits from other practitioners or that you have conjured & bound yourself then you will want a way to shield them in case of something happening until you can work to re-conjure & transmute.

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME..... :clap:

Return to “General Questions”