Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Resources and links to information on vampires.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:Yes, I understand, but I don't get why someone is telling someone they aren't what they think they are?
Mm several things:
-Is it really what the person thinks, or just a troll, or even scammer? E.g.: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic69047.html
-Is it authentic, or wishful thinking?
-Is it acknowledged permanently, or would it change later e.g. alien, then psy vamp, then perhaps demigod, etc?

And no, not the same as this:
Fireshadow wrote:It's basically the same as telling a human, 'you're not human, so stop pretending you're.'
But more like if someone here says, "I am Jesus Christ, I come back to save you all.", what would you do?
Fireshadow wrote:If they think they are PSY vamp, why just not learn from it?
Is what we can learn from this person who thinks he/she is psy vamp authentic or from wishful thinking? Is it safe or dangerous? Can he/she guarantee the authenticity and safety of this information?
<<Removed by Mod>>

Well, I haven't read all the comments of the one claiming to be a psi ( I don't think it's a good idea to name them?), but I doubt it's just the same as saying I'm Jesus Christ? She is not selling anything is she? She isn't forcing anything upon anyone. She is just basically trying to tell what Psi vamps are. If she is a Psi Vamp fullblood, a hybrid, or just someone who thinks she is when she really human, listening/reading about it can't do much harm can it? Maybe she is able to find some Fullblood Psi Vamps for us?

It's just like... I don't know. I'm trusting my pendulum and I'm trusting my spirits. If anyone of you has a spirit who claims it's not true, I'm going to believe it. But unless your spirits claim it to be false, it's only you claiming it's not true ( and I'm not talking about you DW), just in general on that threat. And we are humans... and humans well... We let our feelings come in the way by making a jugdement. Next to that, we still don't know Everything, do we? I didn't even know there were really Living Vampires out there, hiding somewhere. I didn't even know where they came from, till Ash provided us with the ... thingy. Where he explains that Psi is basically coming from a line of Sang. And that spiders and bats are also in the same family. I know this is going to be long and difficult search... but I need to start somewhere.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

But well right, I do have my vamp spirit and an Atlantean Vamp on the way, so if I don't find persons in here, I'm probably going to ask them about everything... or ask them to guide me towards one.

So if you would be protected by 22 spirits, do you think it would still be dangerous to get into contact with a Real Living Fullblood Vamp? I mean, ... I will have a courtwind, and a minotaur, and a gregori, and a sterling, and two vamps, and a dragon... would Vamps still try to attack me? I am not sure if they would attack me, but still. I need to be protected and make sure the Law of Murphy can't come over and hit me. :o

Ryla
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 58

Fireshadow wrote:So if you would be protected by 22 spirits, do you think it would still be dangerous to get into contact with a Real Living Fullblood Vamp?
To put it simply, yes. Spirits or no spirits, you would become their next meal.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

To Quote Noctifera on her post in http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... it=attract vampires :
Actually this topic has been discussed a few times on the forum. Maybe do a search, or dig into the Vampire section and look through it to find information, views, and insight about this particular idea.

Now of course, when it comes to living vampires I have to throw the caution out there that not all vampires are going to be friendly, or safe for you to be around as you may somehow believe. So I hope you are not thinking about this as if they are all just cool and fine to associate with.
Many, if not most, are very dangerous to humans and this isn't something you want to jump into just because it seems like it would be interesting to see or get to know one. The result also really depends a lot on the situation.
I'm not trying to be harsh about it, but truly this isn't something to be so casual about. You may have an affinity for vampires, you may be very serious about associating with live ones, and you may even understand the potential for danger - but even with that I wouldn't think it's automatically a great idea to draw live ones to you or go off to seek them out.

With that said, it's your choice... but it would be highly beneficial for you to gain greater awareness of the general nature of vampires and what to expect, realise the extreme risks involved alongside any positive aspects you might have in mind.
I also strongly suggest for you and anyone else who is curious to really go and search through the forum, as there is a bunch of information hidden in various posts pertaining to living vampires that you may find interesting.

I also will strongly caution you to do as Noc suggests in the above thread and really seek to understand the nature of vampires. They are predators first and foremost. To most, you are prey, and not a friend. Again, it depends on the situation, but more likely than not you'd be heading to a bad place.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:To Quote Noctifera on her post in http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... it=attract vampires :
Actually this topic has been discussed a few times on the forum. Maybe do a search, or dig into the Vampire section and look through it to find information, views, and insight about this particular idea.

Now of course, when it comes to living vampires I have to throw the caution out there that not all vampires are going to be friendly, or safe for you to be around as you may somehow believe. So I hope you are not thinking about this as if they are all just cool and fine to associate with.
Many, if not most, are very dangerous to humans and this isn't something you want to jump into just because it seems like it would be interesting to see or get to know one. The result also really depends a lot on the situation.
I'm not trying to be harsh about it, but truly this isn't something to be so casual about. You may have an affinity for vampires, you may be very serious about associating with live ones, and you may even understand the potential for danger - but even with that I wouldn't think it's automatically a great idea to draw live ones to you or go off to seek them out.

With that said, it's your choice... but it would be highly beneficial for you to gain greater awareness of the general nature of vampires and what to expect, realise the extreme risks involved alongside any positive aspects you might have in mind.
I also strongly suggest for you and anyone else who is curious to really go and search through the forum, as there is a bunch of information hidden in various posts pertaining to living vampires that you may find interesting.

I also will strongly caution you to do as Noc suggests in the above thread and really seek to understand the nature of vampires. They are predators first and foremost. To most, you are prey, and not a friend. Again, it depends on the situation, but more likely than not you'd be heading to a bad place.
Thank you Kitsune :) I'll take it into account for sure. I have searched on the vampire topic and even by search about vampires of course. :-) But normally, if you would ask your spirits to guide you towards a vamp, they aren't going to guide you to one who wants to eat you right? Or should I buy a vampire entity as well? Basically one from another plane that is then I guess, but...

But basically, we are what... the 21st centrury after Christ? And you don't see them jumping out of hidding spots and killing you really. On one of the other websites I was reading, but I think those are hybrid vamps, they only use donors who go to them in free will. Would it not be benefical for both parties ( humans and vampires) if someone could write an informative book about them, where after they don't need to hide in the shadows anymore. Yes I do know, that's some very big dream, and we are still a long way from getting there, but on the other hand, in the 20th centrury, people got more rights. Womens did get rights, children got rights, even animals got rights. Humanrights also was born. Now we are fighting for gay and lesbian people their rights.... We still have some trouble with a lot of countries, but basically I think for the moment it's getting somewhere. The Western societies aren't so terrible anymore. You still have some crazy people but...

and Vamps are smart no? So why would they kill me, if they know I'm trying to make their lives a bit better. Not that I'm becoming president or something, but the boss of Unicef didn't become president either. If we could just find a way, for different kinds to live in peace and harmony with each other... how great could it be? And basically if vamps get older than us, it's even better because they can keep fighting for their rights. :) I know the past has been terrible, History was made on the graves of the victims, there are a million pages written in blood... but maybe, we are getting there? If we just want it all.

Maybe I watch to much Game of thrones, but if I could just meet a vamp and be like:' Hello mister Vamp, you probably shouldn't eat me, I'm trying to be a friend and help your race. I don't even basically taste very well, I take medicine for my ADHD I'm sure that gives an aftertaste, I'm sure you would think of me like I would think of sprouts. If we would only be able to talk, or better, you just get a list from me, and you just fill it in? I'll go now and come back tomorrow, on this same place. When you have finnished the questions, you can just leave the paper here in that basket. Next to the paper, there is a contract written that I'll not mention your name, nor your address, if I fail to do that, you can come and eat me, okay? Have a goodnight, mister Vamp.' ..

I mean, vamps are basically having intercourse with humans right? Because how on earth could my anchestor be a hybrid otherwise? So I doubt My Fullblood Vampire Anchestor just ate my Human Anchestor and didn't give a damn about his offspring. Because basically she told me she lived with the clan for some time.

I do not doubt that there are dangerous vamps out there as well, who would eat humans. But with the clans mentioned in the encyclopedia, some were nice and helped people out? Like with humanrace you have the good and the bad guys? I just need to find a good vampire? And I'm not going to walk in there, without any caution of course. Maybe I'll get a tatoo on my fronthead: Pls don't eat me.' And I'll go there with internetconnection and maybe be on this forum to make sure that no one is going to eat me, and because I'm so religous I can even send a letter to the Pope, asking if he can lend me some angel. And because I'm living in the EU, I'll contact every spiritkeeper in Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, England, etc, etc, before I even go and search for Vamps, so they can also keep in touch with me. I'm not getting into something that would be possible to kill me :o Next to that, I'll make sure I'll have bought a Haunted doll as scary as Annabelle who can totally jump the vamp if he/she wants to eat me. 1ht

I'm not so naive to think it's all fairy tale, but on the other hand, now I came to life in a world, that grows bigger everyday. I'm not such a stupid girl that thinks it's going to be easy, but living in such a great world, wouldn't it be a shame to not discover as much as you can? Yes, basically I know I should have lived during Columbus times, so I could go and discover countries. But, well... I'm not going to take my bags and rediscover Antartica, so I'm focusing now on other things to discover.

Next to that, I think it would be very good for human kind to meet some Vampires, atleast we shouldn't feel so superiour anymore... What an amazing thought, Maybe I should just send a vampire to the White House to have a talk with that Strange president. 2wk 2qt
And why would a vampire be against it? If they can just walk in the streets someday, and go to the store to get some blood plasma from the supermarket, why wouldn't that be much nicer than hunting in the dark of night? I doubt anyone likes to hide his true self... so...

Well, a long message, but I'm basically saying that I do understand the danger, and I don't want to act stupid and get into trouble. But I'm also saying that I want this world to turn into a better place, and how better to start than getting the Supernatural out of hiding? I know the humankind is greedy and selfish, and everything, but... well, I do hope there are enough kind people out there, who would see how beneficial it would be for our world to get into contact with Vampires.

And next to that, I do have a vamp spirit in my family, and she isn't going to hurt me or anything. Just respect one another and be nice and loving and kind... and everything good. <3

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

YOU PROBABLY ALREADY DID, BUT I HAVE MULTIPLE "TRUTH ABOUT VAMPIRES" THREADS ON HERE & ARTICLES IN THE ENCY. ALSO, THERE'S THE "YOU ARE NOT HUMAN" THREAD TOO. CHECK THOSE OUT FOR SOME ADDITIONAL INFO.

AS TO THE VAMPIRE STUFF. VAMPIRES AREN'T IMMORTAL. THEY CAN BE INJURED, THEY CAN GET SICK, THEY CAN BE KILLED. IS IT AS EASY AS YOU OR I? NOT REALLY, BUT THE MORE DILUTED THEIR BLOODLINES BECAME THE LESS IMMORTAL THEY BECAME.

HISTORICALLY VAMPIRES WERE NEVER IMMORTAL. THEY WERE ALWAYS CAPABLE OF BEING KILLED. SOME SPECIES OF VAMPIRE FAR EASIER THAN OTHERS. SOME COULD BE STARVED TO DEATH. SOME COULD SIMPLY BE STABBED OR HAVE THEIR HEADS LOPPED OFF. SOME HAD TO BE QUARTERED OR HANGED. SOME HAD SPECIAL CONDITIONS LIKE BEING KILLED WITH SILVER METAL OR IRON. IT'S ALL THERE OVER HUNDREDS OF YEARS OF DOCUMENTATION FROM CIVILIZATIONS AROUND THE WORLD. MORE IMPORTANTLY, THOUGH, IS THE VAMPIRE HISTORY THAT PREDATES WRITTEN HISTORY. BECAUSE MOST OF HISTORY ON THIS PLANET PREDATES WRITTEN HISTORY. HELL, MILLIONS OF EXISTENCE ON THIS PLANET PREDATE WRITTEN HISTORY.

WHAT'S A VAMPIRE NOW? NOTHING LIKE VAMPIRES WERE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO. JUST LIKE HUMANS TODAY ARE NOTHING LIKE HUMANS WERE THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO. THERE ARE SOME SIMILARITIES, OF COURSE, BUT TOE-TO-TOE EVERY SPECIES HAS COME A LONG WAY.

ARE THERE VAMPIRE NOW? YES. ARE THEY ARE THE GOTHIC CREATURES OF IMMORTAL BEAUTY DRINKING BLOOD FROM LEAD CRYSTAL GOBLETS WHILE A FEMME NOIR PLAYS MUSIC ON HER MEDIEVAL HARP FOR ENTERTAINMENT? NO. VAMPIRES WERE NEVER ALL BEAUTIFUL. NEVER. IN FACT THERE ARE VAMPIRE SPECIES THAT WERE SO HIDEOUS IT WAS WRITTEN YOU COULD HARDLY BEAR TO LOOK AT THEM.

THERE'S A LOT OF MYTHS WITH VAMPIRES THAT CREPT IN AFTER ANNE RICE STARTING PUBLISHING HER VAMPIRE ROMANCE NOVELS. THANKS, ANNE RICE. ALL VAMPIRES AREN'T LOVING. ALL VAMPIRES DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU. ALL VAMPIRES WON'T TAKE THE CHANCE TO KNOCK YOU DOWN & EAT YOUR FLESH, DEHYDRATE YOU, DRAIN YOUR BLOOD, OR JUST KILL YOU FOR SPORT. ARE THEY ALL MURDEROUS PREDATORS? NO. BUT IT'S IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT IT'S NOT ALL GOTHIC HOLLYWOOD CRAP EITHER.

THE EVOLUTION OF VAMPIRES IS AN ENTIRE SUBJECT UNTO ITSELF. THE VAMPIRIC RACE HOUSES MANY DIFFERENT SPECIES & NOT EVEN CLOSE TO ALL OF THEM ARE GOING TO BE YOUR HOLLYWOOD CHARMERS.

THE DILUTED BLOODLINES. PSY VAMPIRES ARE FAR MORE COMMON TO ENCOUNTER AND EVEN THEN THEY AREN'T PURE BLOODS, THEIR MUDDLED BLOODS. MUDDLED WITH HUMAN BLOOD & WHO KNOWS WHAT ELSE. ARE THERE PSY VAMPIRES ALIVE TODAY? YES. ARE THERE SANGUINE VAMPIRES ALIVE TODAY? YES. ARE THEY ALL THE PURE BLOODS OF THE ANCIENT WORLD? NO.

IN THE SPIRIT SENSE NONE OF THE VAMPIRES WE WORK WITH, NO MATTER THE SPECIES, ARE GOING TO HARM YOU. WE DON'T WORK WITH THE BLACK ARTS. I DON'T WANT IT ON MY CONSCIENCE. CREEPY HOLLOWS ISN'T ABOUT MAKING LIVES WORSE, IT'S ABOUT MAKING LIVES BETTER. YOU'VE GOT ONE SHOT AT THIS LIFE YOU'RE LIVING, WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU WANT TO MAKE IT BAD? WE CERTAINLY DON'T WANT TO, SO ANY COMPANIONS FROM US ARE GOING TO BENEFIT YOUR LIFE.

DO SOME HISTORIC READING ON VAMPIRES. IT'LL OPEN LOTS OF NEW DOORS FOR YOU TO LEARN FROM. STAY AWAY FROM GIMMICKY HOLLYWOOD CRAP & GET THE FACTS. YOU'LL BE HAPPIER & AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I found this book fascinating and comprehensive on the human lore of vampires through our history: https://www.amazon.com/Vampires-Occult- ... cult+truth

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Ash said it best here.

I haven't read through a lot of this thread, but judging from what I'm seeing and what was quoted of myself I feel compelled to add the following..

Sure, not all living vampires are lurking in wait to devour you or see you foremost as food/prey, and certainly there exist humans who would exploit a false vampire persona to do worse to you.

However, whether or not you could meet a very nice vampire any day now, they probably don't care much for the prospect no matter how well-meaning you are on the basis of 'I want to meet a vampire'. Too bad for you, basically, they don't really yearn to out themselves to humans or make friends with you, this manner of coexistence is not something weighing on them the way it may weigh on you. We may find them to be startlingly neutral about it.
It's misguided to believe they all feel relegated to the shadows, they can easily prefer it that way, they can easily wish to be left alone. If they have interest, curiosity or use for humans then they can take the initiative to seek this out on their terms and likely do a much better job of discerning the situation of greatest benefit, than humans would on the vice-versa.
I don't see Vampires of today in the same light that I see outcasted, mistreated groups or individuals of the human race. I do reinforce that all vampires are unique, they're not a mass of peoples waiting to be formally integrated into modern society (and who says that those who enjoy integration haven't managed to do so?)

That vampires and humans have indeed mingled to the point of child-bearing etc, also doesn't speak much to today's expectations. Circumstances were very different in societies and cultures of eras past. The state of the vampiric race was also different.

Hollywood business does wonders to keep the secrets of vampires overlooked.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Noctifera wrote:Ash said it best here.

I haven't read through a lot of this thread, but judging from what I'm seeing and what was quoted of myself I feel compelled to add the following..

Sure, not all living vampires are lurking in wait to devour you or see you foremost as food/prey, and certainly there exist humans who would exploit a false vampire persona to do worse to you.

However, whether or not you could meet a very nice vampire any day now, they probably don't care much for the prospect no matter how well-meaning you are on the basis of 'I want to meet a vampire'. Too bad for you, basically, they don't really yearn to out themselves to humans or make friends with you, this manner of coexistence is not something weighing on them the way it may weigh on you. We may find them to be startlingly neutral about it.
It's misguided to believe they all feel relegated to the shadows, they can easily prefer it that way, they can easily wish to be left alone. If they have interest, curiosity or use for humans then they can take the initiative to seek this out on their terms and likely do a much better job of discerning the situation of greatest benefit, than humans would on the vice-versa.
I don't see Vampires of today in the same light that I see outcasted, mistreated groups or individuals of the human race. I do reinforce that all vampires are unique, they're not a mass of peoples waiting to be formally integrated into modern society (and who says that those who enjoy integration haven't managed to do so?)

That vampires and humans have indeed mingled to the point of child-bearing etc, also doesn't speak much to today's expectations. Circumstances were very different in societies and cultures of eras past. The state of the vampiric race was also different.

Hollywood business does wonders to keep the secrets of vampires overlooked.
Question is, if they lived in a society with us. Wouldn't people start to suspect something unusual if say, they saw a single person never age for years while everybody around them age or die from old age?

The way I see it then 'full blooded/real vampires' are similar to cryptids or are a type of cryptid, in the same and similar manner as Skinwalkers but far more difficult to encounter.

And on history of mortality rate of encounters so what were outcomes like of the skirmishes between humans and vampires like when we came into contact with each other, and they wanted to prey on us? What happens if humans fought back or experienced fighter ones that were well protected physically with gear covering them and armed did? Alot of current day media likes to depict 'silver weapons' as the most effective when fighting one that is trying to take or kill you. How many cryptid investigators have 'disappeared' investigating into vampires when they've encountered real ones?

There is also a subconscious fear that always is in the hearts of mankind, the fear of the dark or dark places which was there because somehow it helped us survive for a very long-time, and a fear that we know as 'uncanny valley' playing that role somehow. What were their origins?

If OP investigates, I would be interested to see what he could come back with.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thank you, Ash, Alys, Noctifera and ServantofJustice for your answers. :-)

This OP is a 'she' btw, ServantoJ. :-)

I don't know, it's still very interesting of course. There are so many things I would like to ask them, as nowadays I'm more into Atlantis and sorts, thinking about the world in general... so many mysteries, and I would like to know how vamps would answer those mysteries. In the end, we know little about vampires. But we are all living in the same world, so it's strange how we never get close to them. And if we do, how are they, where are they? As they have lived between humans, then normally we should already have met them. And then we have found the answer how it's possible for them to mingle between us, without us knowing about it.
Maybe they should have an answer as what happened with Raonoke, and the Hoer-village you talked about Servant of Justive. Maybe they know so much things that we never figured out. Maybe all those missing cases of the police force. Just so many questions, and I would like to find the answers.

But I doubt I will be investigating very soon. I've no clue where to start really :) For the moment, it's still finding information on the internet. When I've the money, I'll look into buying the book you mentioned Alys. Well, I'm only 24 years old, I still have a fair long life in front of me. So I should be able to investigate one day :)

Return to “Vampire Information”