Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Resources and links to information on vampires.
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Something you may want discussed is howcome contemporary human society, especially that of where we live in has shifted to become more 'vampiric leaning' in nature lately unless I'm wrong and they would act even more passive? I mean the part about having a society that is 'law based' but which is about predatory behavior at the same time all underneath.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

So I came back again to this subject, because I got interested again. I'm still saving the money or hoping I find "the truth about Vamps"- book somewhere for free online. Because I've no clue how to tell my mom I am interested in real living vamps and that's why I bought this book :p

But like... in this other threath about Living Vampires, I went to this Youtube link someone posted about encountering real vampires... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1uVoZbKaDQ
and those are like seriously different from the ones who are online claiming they are vampires?
They seem to encounter seriously gruesome monsters honestly, but they weren't sure if those are vampires, or skinwalkers or windigo's?
But basically what am I reading so far, it seems to me that they are two very different vampires out there: the gruesome ones ( the monsters/ancient ones/more animal-like), and the ones who claim they are nothing gruesome and just normal ( like we are civilized and only drink blood from donoros/ basically more human-like).

And I'm like wondering, the ones who go 'out of the coffin' online today, and tell about being a vampire, and being 'modern' and everything... do they even know those stories about those scary creatures out there? Do they think they are even related to those 'animal/human monsters'?

And basically, some of these traits they say they have... well, not all of them fit for me, but some do. But is that because I've a vampire as anchestor?

What are your thoughts about this Ash, or well anyone else can also answer ;-)? Do you think they encountered real vampires in this video, or do you think those were windigo's/skinwalkers/I-dont-know-what-else.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
MysticOcean
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 3000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Crow
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ravens

BUMP

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Going back to my post, well might have overthought things. But in general it would be interesting to know how their communities are handling this Coronavirus pandemic. Are they probably afraid?

The 'real ones', or wherever they are.

I'm betting the 'medieval ones' would have probably taken the risk of contracting plague if their kind had groups back then.

The 'real sentient vampires' who's origins I read about but I won't mention yet?

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

While I know I have responded to this topic already, I don't think I addressed the initial website OP linked to. I can easily explain that for the OP and anyone else curious.

Drink Deeply & Dream is one of a few sites dealing with the topic of 'real vampires', having been around for quite some time. Before I uncovered much of the truth about vampires that I am aware of now, I myself gravitated to the 'real vampire' community.

This community doesn't understand the history of true vampirism or at least would not subscribe to the supernatural idea of vampires so easily; the vast majority of them are not actual vampires as we speak of them here in the meta community. The likelihood is that those who do truly exhibit certain signs are descended of vampires/have vampire blood in their lineage and have had a particularly potent onset of that heritage causing them to experience similar patterns/issues, without all of the abilities less diluted vampiric blood exhibits.
Most of these people as I have seen tend to regard themselves as 'otherkin', meaning they believe they are vampires in soul and that relates to why they have the 'condition' they do. This too is a significant difference from someone being a true, flesh & blood vampire with the abilities of vampires who have lived on earth.

There are probably, among these folk, people who have more vampiric blood than others in their lineage or are more closely representative of a true muddled-blood vampire; these people will have more powerful abilities which come naturally compared to others who live moreso with the dysfunction of the vampire (need to feed).
There are going to be many on the flip-side who are simply channeling vampiric needs or psychologically have conditioned themselves to believe they need to feed on blood/energy when they do not.

Someone can be 'vampiric' without being an actual, supernatural vampire. And both do exist. The 'vampiric' may have qualities, abilities, troubles on some scale similar to a true out-and-out vampire, but you cannot mistake them for being a true vampire. True vampires aren't likely to be chatting about their condition on forums with a bunch of others. If you were to encounter one, it would more probably be a psy vampire than the sanguine.

I exhibit qualities of what these people identify with vampirism, hence I was drawn to them for support in my tender teenage years, but I am quite aware that as 'vampiric' as I may be I cannot go around a true vampire claiming myself to share their experience. Many vampire spirits around me would think it very cute, yet very ignorant for sure. I do however practice vampirism based on my inclinations and heritage, and you may find quite a few 'practitioners' of vampirism. Someone who practices vampirism notices they have a certain organic foundation which leads into it, and I would have to wonder if many in the 'real vampire' community aren't simply acting upon a similar foundation, then identifying wholly by it.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Red6joker
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: GA,DA, some WA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal/incubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Neso

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:34 pm While I know I have responded to this topic already, I don't think I addressed the initial website OP linked to. I can easily explain that for the OP and anyone else curious.

Drink Deeply & Dream is one of a few sites dealing with the topic of 'real vampires', having been around for quite some time. Before I uncovered much of the truth about vampires that I am aware of now, I myself gravitated to the 'real vampire' community.

This community doesn't understand the history of true vampirism or at least would not subscribe to the supernatural idea of vampires so easily; the vast majority of them are not actual vampires as we speak of them here in the meta community. The likelihood is that those who do truly exhibit certain signs are descended of vampires/have vampire blood in their lineage and have had a particularly potent onset of that heritage causing them to experience similar patterns/issues, without all of the abilities less diluted vampiric blood exhibits.
Most of these people as I have seen tend to regard themselves as 'otherkin', meaning they believe they are vampires in soul and that relates to why they have the 'condition' they do. This too is a significant difference from someone being a true, flesh & blood vampire with the abilities of vampires who have lived on earth.

There are probably, among these folk, people who have more vampiric blood than others in their lineage or are more closely representative of a true muddled-blood vampire; these people will have more powerful abilities which come naturally compared to others who live moreso with the dysfunction of the vampire (need to feed).
There are going to be many on the flip-side who are simply channeling vampiric needs or psychologically have conditioned themselves to believe they need to feed on blood/energy when they do not.

Someone can be 'vampiric' without being an actual, supernatural vampire. And both do exist. The 'vampiric' may have qualities, abilities, troubles on some scale similar to a true out-and-out vampire, but you cannot mistake them for being a true vampire. True vampires aren't likely to be chatting about their condition on forums with a bunch of others. If you were to encounter one, it would more probably be a psy vampire than the sanguine.

I exhibit qualities of what these people identify with vampirism, hence I was drawn to them for support in my tender teenage years, but I am quite aware that as 'vampiric' as I may be I cannot go around a true vampire claiming myself to share their experience. Many vampire spirits around me would think it very cute, yet very ignorant for sure. I do however practice vampirism based on my inclinations and heritage, and you may find quite a few 'practitioners' of vampirism. Someone who practices vampirism notices they have a certain organic foundation which leads into it, and I would have to wonder if many in the 'real vampire' community aren't simply acting upon a similar foundation, then identifying wholly by it.
10/10

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 7:34 pm While I know I have responded to this topic already, I don't think I addressed the initial website OP linked to. I can easily explain that for the OP and anyone else curious.

What are your thoughts on the ones said to have been originally brought about by a historical occult accident or incident said to involve a particular race of beings?

If you saw the details in what I sent.

Also aside from this there’s some stories of these legendary ‘monkeys’ that have ‘vampiric’ traits.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Wizard wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:29 am What are your thoughts on the ones said to have been originally brought about by a historical occult accident or incident said to involve a particular race of beings?

If you saw the details in what I sent.

Also aside from this there’s some stories of these legendary ‘monkeys’ that have ‘vampiric’ traits.

My thoughts are that no matter where a form of vampirism originated, a vampire is a vampire and is distinguishable from one bearing a scattering of milder traits which have resurfaced in later lineage. Many 'types' of vampire are extinct and did not extend through a lineage that is perceivable today, however. As far as I am aware.

But you'd have to give examples of these instances, and specify better what sort of opinion you want from me.

There are vampiric races which have evolved from animalic origins such as with the Bat, the Spider and the Serpent-affiliated.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Can I ask about your thoughts on the Vampire Codex by Michelle Belanger (I hope I got that right or at least close.) I ran across it the other day in a search for more info on actual psy vampirism and not the humans calling themselves that but being mostly narcissists and emotional manipulators. To be honest it left a bad taste in my mouth because it seemed like an elaborate story vs fact, but I am honestly trying to find out more about this beyond what little I'm able to pick up from my psy companions. I'm sure there is a whole lot I'm not picking up. I'm also aware that just bc I have it in my ancestry, and that I do have wierd energy quirks, I cant a just say I am one. Though I have noticed what I believe might be some of the negative effects it may have potentially have on the side of the bloodline is from. This type of thing is hard to learn about unless you know someone, and who isn't just involved in what you called the otherkin community.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:48 pm

Can I ask about your thoughts on the Vampire Codex by Michelle Belanger (I hope I got that right or at least close.) I ran across it the other day in a search for more info on actual psy vampirism and not the humans calling themselves that but being mostly narcissists and emotional manipulators. To be honest it left a bad taste in my mouth because it seemed like an elaborate story vs fact,
I have a couple of Belanger's books including that one, which actually I picked up back then when I was younger and introduced to the 'real vampire' community. I think with most books of this nature there is going to be content you could take or leave. I've taken the liberty of locating and pulling the Codex you're alluding to out of my bookshelf just now to better establish my current opinion given it has been so long since I've actually looked at it, lol.

First off I see this work as being primarily geared toward that community and I've mentioned how I view that group in the previous post so won't rehash that bit here. Does it have content useful for those wanting to practice vampirism properly for whatever reason? I think so, there is a lot of worth in it but you have to take what resonates or practically makes sense (as in it functions correctly) for you. Whether something seems like story or fact, if you attempt to apply a certain concept and it has results you can determine there is worth in it and throw out the rest that just seems like 'inflation' of the content.
It also has injected a sort of system targeting any/all areas that could possibly come to mind and seeing as that is established from one person's ideology of vampirism, that isn't going to be widely agreeable or even necessary to adopt.
Again this is just based on flipping through it and dragging up whatever I could remember being my impression. I could re-read it properly and give a formal review if anyone were interested, knowing what I know now.

I also just want to comment on this point since you brought it up -- while there is a clear difference between true psychic vampires, practicing psy vampires, and narcissists/emotional manipulators, someone have a little of everything going on and these aspects can conflate for the inexperienced. I'm inclined to think someone with psy traits who is draining people emotionally can potentially be a very poorly adjusted vampire.
So basically I think there are people who can drain you and bring crap to your life who may be exhibiting latent vampirism and directing it in a seriously maladjusted way because they are unaware of what is going on, but of course there is primarily a very distinct difference between these 'people'.
but I am honestly trying to find out more about this beyond what little I'm able to pick up from my psy companions. I'm sure there is a whole lot I'm not picking up. I'm also aware that just bc I have it in my ancestry, and that I do have wierd energy quirks, I cant a just say I am one. Though I have noticed what I believe might be some of the negative effects it may have potentially have on the side of the bloodline is from. This type of thing is hard to learn about unless you know someone, and who isn't just involved in what you called the otherkin community.
Yeah, it is really hard to find valuable content on the reality of this unless you subscribe to one of the more popular communities and so mentalities for sure. I've always relied on speaking with my ancestors and the vampiric spirits around me for the most authentic view into practicing vampirism or how to handle the exhibition of these traits/powers.
I'm not going to consider myself an expert here, but I do have very particularly focused experience with vampiric beings and practices so if yourself or anyone else had specific questions I could take a shot at providing what I have at least learned personally. As long as questions are very particular, because I can go off on crazy exhausting tangents when it's just an open-ended sort of thing...

—Oscar Wilde

Return to “Vampire Information”