Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Resources and links to information on vampires.
User avatar
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby Fireshadow » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:59 pm

So if a real vampire is reading this: Hi, nice to meet you, can you elaborate some of my questions and give me some information on your species? Because I'm just really curious... not that I thought myself a scientist, but I'm totally asking for biology lessons in this matter :-)

During reading all those comments about vampires, I found a link to this website: http://www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com/realvampire/

and I was totally wondering if it's true? Because, well it seems true as I know Twilight/True Blood/etc is not real, but on the other hand... just calling you humans with a condition seems a bit strange to me as well. Because.. you aren't humans are you? You are... close in DNA/Genetics to humans, but ... you are a different species? ( btw, if someone of this site tells me that website is not true, I'm not reading it anymore. I've more faith in CH anyways).

So Living Vampires, it totally seems strange to me. Because... why don't we see you? I mean... you seem to be a species on this planet right? But we only know about the other talking species, that is called Human. I'm just curious how or what a vampire is really.

Because by reading Ash his chart, it seems Vampires are also part of the species/Evolution. Like... mammals. Us humans, we are part of the Mammals, and our close cousin is the monkey/ape. So where are the vampires on this scientific chart? Are you as closely related to humans as humans are related to monkeys? And well, now we are talking about the supernatural, can someone give me information as to where Angels/Fairies/Werewolves/ Mermaids exist in this evolution theory? Because they are part of the Earths population right? Or am I going to scientific in this?

I know I've an anchestor who is vampire, and made a baby with a human person, ... and it seems I've mermaid and angelblood as well. So I do know those species can make babies with our species... which seems totally strange, especially with mermaids? Or do they shapeshift?

I know I'll never find the answers to all my questions, but it would be nice to get more into this? So basically vampires/Werewolves/Angels/mermaids/fairies are real and living among us. But did someone already investigate how it all works? Or do vampires don't go to the doctor? Do Vamps even go to the hospital? How fast is your heartbeat then? Is there a difference on temperature? I mean, if it's all so boring that you just are humans with a condition, I just don't get the fact why you are not coming out on the streets and say hi to us. And next to that, I'm totally wondering? What do you vampires think about Global environment? Are there vampires out there who are part of the ministery? How do you see the future? Are you also concerned about a Rise of Apes or do you just think that's funny? Because nowadays I'm really sad when I think about the future for this planet. All the wars my species is making, thinking we can play God by creating robots, teach monkeys how to talk, etc... But as vampires are real; aren't you the highest in this order? Aren't you on top? Because you are stronger than humans right? Or are Angels even higher than you?

So many questions really, I'm really feeling like a baby in all of this. Knowing nothing, ...

do our species even interact with one another? I mean like, okay... there are hybrid vampirehumans out there, but... how does it really work if you are from a different species? I mean, I do love my pets, and I have an amazing bound with my chipmunks and my dog, but in the end, they still eat different food than us, they have a different rythme than us. They don't need to go to work all day. And if vampires get older than humans and don't age, how does that work? Wouldn't you be heartbroken when the human dies then?

Oh Yes, I solely promise not to hurt you in anyways or call the ministery in anyways, or run to Area 51 :-) I'm just a curious person, nothing you will share in here, will come back to haunt you in any way. 1ht


proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3


Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

User avatar
Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Posts: 1847
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:07 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby Wizard » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:26 pm

Haven't seen any hints of them either tbh so not sure. To add at a certain time one may have spoken to me on a past website, but they could have also been a 'convincing fake'. Secondly I've had a fair amount of involvement albeit less direct in the 'arena'(political) that involves 'mind gaming' with others, or atleast a certain portion that they would be 'good at doing'. If they are experts at this and are involved to a degree, then I suspect them to be somewhere at the very top.

There do exist animals that feed on blood including one in the mammal category('vampire bats'). That's what we know as far as it goes.



User avatar
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Re: Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby Fireshadow » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Well, it's the first time I heard about 'Real Vampires' really... but on that website that I mentioned, they seem to believe that they are vampires... but I'm wondering if they are trueblood vamps, or only hybrids ( born out of humans and an anchestor as vamp. Because some of the things they mention: like not liking the sun and stuff, I do have that a bit. I prefer to visit the UK then Spain really. But I've an anchestor as vamp. Came out of the CH reading). Because... well Vamps aren't supposed to talk online and come in the spotlight that much do they? And they are supposed to become much older than a human. Those vamps ( or they say they are) are only becoming a slightly bit older than humans. But they went through an awaking process and everything...

Now I want to go and write an informative book about the Real Living Vampires. I guess my vamp spirit just nugged me in that direction ;) Because it's very interesting. And if I could give information about Real Living Vamps to people, maybe they wouldn't be so afraid anymore? Changing the world into a less fearsome invironment.^^ We are the 21st centrury afterall. I'm suprised Magnolia and Ash didn't came up with this idea. ;) But I first need to find Real Living Vamps of course to interview.


proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3


Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 7365
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Dawn

Re: Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby darkwing dook » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:20 pm

There's this thread that is related to the topic : )
topic65912.html#p684088


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

User avatar
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 9722
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:49 pm
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby Likes2Read » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:17 pm

Also, don't miss this thread. topic66126.html

Spoiler: No vampires responded. But the discussion is worth a read.


Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

User avatar
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Re: Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby Fireshadow » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:03 pm

Likes2Read wrote:Also, don't miss this thread. topic66126.html

Spoiler: No vampires responded. But the discussion is worth a read.


Maybe that's a thread I did miss. I'll look into it ;)

Btw; Not that I want to be turned, :p I'm just curious really. Someone on this forum already told us she/he was a vampire. But I'm guessing maybe more of a hybrid? Did people already look into this? Because when you hear about Vampires, there are mostly people who say they don't differ much from humans, and they have human parents. But when I was asking my vampire spirit those questions, she had a vampire father... and a human mother, and she was living in a clan ( I went through all those clans in the encyclopedia. I'm not sure how I get an anchestor from the Phillipinnes but right) so she was a hybrid. ( I'm only working with the pendulum as for now, and trying to trust my intuition). But well, I really want to look further into it. This world is going to get bigger and more awesome every day. Because the mundane life is so boring 1c


proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3


Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

User avatar
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Re: Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby Fireshadow » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:21 pm

@Likestoread: you say no vampires responded, but a hybrid vampire (I guess) responded. I don't think he/she is a fullblood vampire, more like a hybrid. That's what my vampire spirits says anyways... And Fullblood vamps are probably not going to share anyways if you see the reactions he/she got. It's not very nice how some people respond to it ( basically telling someone they aren't what they think they are), and I thought this website was about being nice to one another?

Well, if I get a ( hybrid)vampire to respond, let's not question them right? Just be nice and have an open-mind. :)


proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3


Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 7365
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Dawn

Re: Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby darkwing dook » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:38 pm

Fireshadow wrote:It's not very nice how some people respond to it ( basically telling someone they aren't what they think they are), and I thought this website was about being nice to one another?

Well, this forum also leans toward open forum:
topic20963.html
Thus arguments & debates, as long as within the rules, are allowed : )

Furthermore, metaphysics / occult is risky with scam and delusion, e.g.:
topic66170.html
topic61659.html
topic49544.html
topic54067.html
topic54560.html
Thus inquiry is understandable, no?
: )


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

User avatar
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Sep 18, 2015 5:40 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire

Re: Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby Fireshadow » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:56 pm

darkwing wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:It's not very nice how some people respond to it ( basically telling someone they aren't what they think they are), and I thought this website was about being nice to one another?

Well, this forum also leans toward open forum:
topic20963.html
Thus arguments & debates, as long as within the rules, are allowed : )

Furthermore, metaphysics / occult is risky with scam and delusion, e.g.:
topic66170.html
topic61659.html
topic49544.html
topic54067.html
topic54560.html
Thus inquiry is understandable, no?
: )


Yes, I understand, but I don't get why someone is telling someone they aren't what they think they are? It's basically the same as telling a human, 'you're not human, so stop pretending you're.'
If they think they are PSY vamp, why just not learn from it? I think it's interesting someone says they are a psy, where as I think, they are more a hybrid, but still... I would love to receive more information and understand more of what they tell, than just them getting into a disussion with someone, how nice formulated it can be, to prove they are what they are. If we act like that, how on earth are we going to meet REAL LIVING FULLBLOOD VAMPS when even their hybrid offspring is forced to prove who they are?

I do like this forum so much, but sometimes it's hard to get into a discussion with someone who doesn't even wants to believe... in psy hybrid vamps, and unicorns, and dragons, and fairies for all I know. This is the only place on Earth were we can really meet like minded people, where we can escape the Mundane world where everything is made to force us to KNOW about things Science proves... No wonder the Fullblood Vamps are running away from this world.


proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3


Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

User avatar
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Posts: 7365
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:14 pm
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Anything
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Dawn

Re: Real Living Vampires on this website? ( no, not your spirits).

Postby darkwing dook » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:44 pm

Fireshadow wrote:Yes, I understand, but I don't get why someone is telling someone they aren't what they think they are?

Mm several things:
-Is it really what the person thinks, or just a troll, or even scammer? E.g.: topic69047.html
-Is it authentic, or wishful thinking?
-Is it acknowledged permanently, or would it change later e.g. alien, then psy vamp, then perhaps demigod, etc?

And no, not the same as this:
Fireshadow wrote:It's basically the same as telling a human, 'you're not human, so stop pretending you're.'

But more like if someone here says, "I am Jesus Christ, I come back to save you all.", what would you do?

Fireshadow wrote:If they think they are PSY vamp, why just not learn from it?

Is what we can learn from this person who thinks he/she is psy vamp authentic or from wishful thinking? Is it safe or dangerous? Can he/she guarantee the authenticity and safety of this information?


"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson


Return to “Vampire Information”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests