Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Marth
Zodiac:

Goodevening :-),

I've been interested in Creepyhollows since 2014.. owning a little spirit family. And I always tried to start bonding and such. But after all those years it's still not really clear to me how I start at all.
And I know I can read much on the forums and on the Encyclopedia. But I would think it's easier for me if someone can explain me everything in steps. Or at least give me something to start with for a while.
Because everytime I got confused or distracted and didn't think about this anymore. But everytime, this is like the fourth time. I know thats really bad haha... I get back on Creepyhollows again. With the same motivation I had in 2014.

Anyway my question is can anyone help me where to start? Because I'm really confused.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I see by your profile you have spirits. Did you ever welcome them? Do you talk to them at all? Do you give them any gifts?

It would help if you give more information about what you have been doing with them exactly, even if it's nothing.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Sandeur
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Marth
Zodiac:

I did welcome them before, a pretty long time ago. And even meditated with them, tried to communicate with them. And playing little games with them. But it doesn't feel like I'm doing it right.

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I see. OK, so here are a couple of good places to start:

1) Manifestations to Expect
2) What Happens If I Ignore My Spirits?
3) Improving Communication

Spirits are not going to jump through hoops on command. Treat them like friends, and not trained monkeys, and you'll see more activity.

As far as actions to take right now, I suggest choosing one vessel of whichever spirit you feel the strongest connection to on you as much as possible. Make it a point to really connect with that individual. Spend time with them. Talk to them. Give them gifts that they would like. Do things with them you think they might enjoy (if you're paying attention, you can usually feel their pleasure or dislike of things--for me, music is a great way to connect with my Djinn). You can look in the encyclopedia under the heading for the type of spirit it is and get some tips as far as what treats to give, what day of the week they are at their peak, etc.

Remember, they are there because they want to be with you and be a part of your life. If you don't make the effort to include them, they won't make the effort to include you.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”