Question about Cleopatra djinns

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
BLONDYPRINCESS
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi Magnolia,

I got a Cleopatra djinn and many of my friends did...and a question came to my mind...

How is possible that Cleopatra had so many dinns, maybe hundreds... i mean lots of people have bought cleopatra djinns. Was she having so many djinns or is the essence of her djinn what is bonded same as with inmortals??

xoxo

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Many of the most powerful people in history had a multitude of djinn, King Solomon, Cleopatra and others.
So it's entirely plausible that all these people have cleopatra djinn. They are the actual entities, not the essence, I have a few myself.
Hope this helps.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
BLONDYPRINCESS
new here
new here

Thanks for the answer... but do you think those ppl had hundreds of djinns...or even thousends...
I mean one good djinn can grant all kind of whises... why would they need to have so many?
phoenixguide496580 wrote:Many of the most powerful people in history had a multitude of djinn, King Solomon, Cleopatra and others.
So it's entirely plausible that all these people have cleopatra djinn. They are the actual entities, not the essence, I have a few myself.
Hope this helps.

teabags
neophyte
neophyte

BLONDYPRINCESS wrote:Thanks for the answer... but do you think those ppl had hundreds of djinns...or even thousends...
I mean one good djinn can grant all kind of whises... why would they need to have so many?
phoenixguide496580 wrote:Many of the most powerful people in history had a multitude of djinn, King Solomon, Cleopatra and others.
Hope this helps.
G'day,
Think of having just one staff under your command, versus an entire legion or "army" of them...That means you can make multiple requests/wishes all at once or much faster completion if they send the entire "army" on one task...If there's only one djinn, the normal advice has been to only make one wish at a time...
So that really limits how much you can do at any one particular moment.

From the vague history I recall, King Solomon had a special ring, had spell books and grimores, "the Greater Key" and the "Lesser key"...it seems that was how he controlled thousands of Djinns and spirits to build his empire...

"Let your heart guide you. It whispers, so listen closely." ~ The Land Before Time
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Think if it kind of like your an "employer" and they are your "employees" it's the best way I can put it.
If you had a business, would it make sense to just have one person doing everything? No. That one person while he/she may be excellent at their job, might get burnt out after awhile.

Not saying djinn can get burnt out, but they're not omnipresent that I know of, so if you give one a ton of tasks, it's going to take longer than if you had a bunch working on individual things.

It depends on each person. For certain historical figures worked for them and it was what they needed. For others, one worked for them. Personally, I have a few, and that works for me.

And yes, Solomon had many things he used, and a huge "army" of djinn... It would take a few pages to discuss though XD

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

blondyprincess, i have a cleopatra djinn but i was always under the impression they were named "cleopatra" djinn simply because of their attributes of sensuality, sexuality and being able to get what they want from their wiles just as cleopatra learned and used her "charms" on two of the most famous men of her day - caesar and mark antony.

i think these djinn have the ability to manipulate, use their sexuality and cleverness to get things done and to get what they desire. not so sure that it's actually that cleopatra had all of these djinn, although i'm sure since she had magicians that she did have some as most of the royal families had. hope this helps a bit. take care, arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Didn't these occult using historical figures end up dying some sad death? Always makes me wonder what does a person give up when they depend on the Djinns. Sometimes a simple life keeps you out of trouble.

Have you ever wondered about these why these uber seductive powerful women go down in history with the reputation of committing incest? Like Cleopatra and Angelina Jolie. Apparently, their magick/charm is so powerful the men don't seem to care.

Anyways, I always thought the cleo djinns were just a race with those attributes not necessarily one of her's. I also read that cleopatra used some egyptian magick and knowledge of science, scents and pheromones. Could have been anything under her arsenal. Everybody seems to have an angle when using her name.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
BLONDYPRINCESS
new here
new here

Thatnks for the answers guys!!

That the Cleopatra djinn´s are just a race of djinns with that powers instead of they all belonging to cleopatra make more sense to me.

I would like to heard Magnolia´s opinion on this, i am very curious about it.

xoxo

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

While that does make some sense, my cleopatra djinn both said in their listings that they were in service of Cleopatra herself. My spirits confirm this. I'll go with what they have to say.
Doesn't mean that others aren't just a race though, guess it depends :thumbup:

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

suga wrote:I also read that cleopatra used some egyptian magick and knowledge of science, scents and pheromones. Could have been anything under her arsenal. Everybody seems to have an angle when using her name.
Yes. Cleopatra would take real pearls and then pour wine over them. The pearls would dissolve and blend with the wine. This becomes an Aphrodisiac and she would serve them to her guests or whoever she targets.

Hhmm.. I should try that one of these days. :inlove: :wizard:

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.

Return to “Djinn Races”