Ebay seller Katy Kats Haunted Dolls

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I am very interested in one of her listings and now I wonder, if anyone on the forum has already purchased from her and what your experiences are. 1ey

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I purchased a luck charm and a Djinn from Katy, and while S. is usually one of my quieter spirits, she's definitely present and lets me know when she wants my attention. She's one of the few spirits I have who can change the temperature of her vessel at will (she either heats up or sends tingles to make it physically uncomfortable for me if I try to put a second ring on either finger next to hers--she definitely likes her space).

I haven't been wearing the luck charm as faithfully as I should, but I've had a few windfalls of late--but I think that's more a combination of factors rather than just the one charm.

I can't speak for all of Katy's items, but this ring is definitely a vessel to a powerhouse Djinn. Just be prepared to be patient--if any of her other spirits are like S., then they probably will need some time to feel you out and you may need to work more than with others to earn their trust. For me, it was worth the wait. :)

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

Thank you very much, CrashingDown :)

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You're welcome!

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
djinn1
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mackian

I love Katy's Store.. She is very informative and ships extremely quick as well.. She offers great customer support before and after the sale.. Her items are totally authentic Folks.. I have bought several djinns from her as well as some other items and they are fantastic! On a couple of them it did take a while for me to see action but the rest of them have been very quickly to perform for me.. Overall I would totally reccommend her items on ebay. She also offers spells and other items on her bonanza store too.

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Got an incubus, D., from her a while back. He also seems a bit shy, and with my nymph, E., around, I'm wondering if I need to formally introduce the two of them to each other...but eh, that's for the other forum.

Long story short, Katy's good. Really good. Vessel is gorgeous, and shipping was ridiculously fast. I just wish D. would be a bit more assertive.

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

I have a fallen angel from her who’also powerful but quiet, and I suspect it’s because these are bindings to a vessel without bridging to spirit... fine, just different, and just my hypothesis.

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

FYI her seller name is now Katy Kats Haunted Treasures.

Nolo614
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon Angel Uni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Windsong

I own a black micro unicorn from Katy. She was kind enough to answer questions (so quickly) on Etsy messenger before purchasing. The shipping time was speedy, the only thing I’d note is a lack of any info on her. I like the small blurbs I’ve received from CH and OurSpiritualGifts (Etsy). I will say she’s happy to answer any questions though so I’m not sure how necessary a bio is. The unicorn itself is a little magickal force. Her altar always seems to have something new on it and the first and second night here there was a “welcoming party” I’m 99% sure my dragon suggested that resulted in a couple loud crashes in the kitchen lol. I cannot picture our family without her and recommend visiting Katy’s shop.

Grey witch of a wonderfully eclectic coven. Clairaudient, empath and card reader since childhood. Raised near historic Salem in one of the oldest Victorians in town, spirits have long been family. Lucky to have: A Schalan, A Butterfly Dragon, A Black Fae Unicorn, A Zimada, A Volkh, and a Soul Cleanser on my path.

Return to “Seller Review”