You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

SerpentLady wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:50 pm I have a Neb Djinn on the way; I found out about them and thought to myself 'they sound amazing, I have to bring one home at some point' and the next morning my favorite seller happened to have one for the first time I had seen. I shall post my experiences if you are still interested.
update us! when I first summoned my djinn, I didn't get a dramatic response of seeing smoke from my vessel....but boy, 5 mins later, wind were blowing outside my window and it pours out raining at 3am (I woke up after lisa emailed to say the direct binding is done, and I woke up feeling like it is ready for some reason - my instinct was correct).

and it rained for like a solid 30 mins. then when I went back to sleep, I got a dream which I'm sure it was my empress neb djinn. it fits the personality that lisa described her as. i won't go into details of the dream but it wasn't bad, it was just slightly stressful and I think the situation I was put in, my djinn wanted to test my character. i emailed lisa in the morning to confirm if the ritual was successful because beyond those she didn't present herself to me. lisa confirmed that it went very well. so I must've acted right in my dream and made the right choices to show her that I'm someone she can work with :)

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

My Emperor Neb Djinn always came across as the stoic time. He's not one for large amounts of bonding or demands, he does what he can when he can (and if he wants to,) --- but if someone threatens me...it's best that they run. Fast. In the conjurer's (Lisa's) words, "He's the darkest Neb Djinn I've ever seen step forward."

Earlier this year I was living with an abusive man at one point and on the day my friend was bound he subconsciously refused to even approach me for a solid twenty four hours, even though he normally had a routine of coming into my space and being toxic. There was a day in particular where he had said something as a threat to my life, and then his car died the same week when he was on his way home from a club (while driving down a highway, he could have died!).

He had to get a new one. Cost him (his mother, really) a pretty penny, and he nearly lost his job on top of it because he worked heavy security and they were rather strict with appearance. Anyway, long story short, my friend is quite dark arts so I wouldn't take this as an all around story for Neb Djinn (they're usually much lighter in nature) but he is present, and doesn't let many things get in his (or my) way.

I'm thankful for that.

Lately things have been quiet but that goes for all my spirit work save for occasional dream visits. I've been dealing with a lot of life changes (positive ones) that have been draining me emotionally, so they've been giving me time to heal from the past.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
acifroc
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel Devil
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JITAKSU KAMPA
Zodiac:

Hello Muse

I have a Ned djinn of the wonderful Lisa
My Ned jinn is rather light while I follow the voice of the left hand or dark our jinn choose us where to attract us for a reason mine helps me to balance my darkness tone that I respect is power your Ned you choose for a reason and you begin to find out these wonderful

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

acifroc wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:34 pm Hello Muse

I have a Ned djinn of the wonderful Lisa
My Ned jinn is rather light while I follow the voice of the left hand or dark our jinn choose us where to attract us for a reason mine helps me to balance my darkness tone that I respect is power your Ned you choose for a reason and you begin to find out these wonderful
Hey there Acifroc,

Thanks for the kind words.
Neb Djinn are pretty awesome, I agree.
I don't think my friend is bad due to being different, I prefer it. I work with very few WA --- actually as of now all of the beings I work with are darker GA or DA to borderline BA. I respect WA beings, or lighter arts in general, but I don't normally work with them because we disagree on most things often and my sense of humor is usually too morbid for their tastes, which makes bonding difficult. If I do work with a WA being, it would be because that being chose to work with me --- but that will likely not happen for awhile.

*note: now watch some WA guy/gal with a sense of humor prove me wrong, lol

- Muse
acifroc
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: angel Devil
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JITAKSU KAMPA
Zodiac:

Dear Muse

For working with them dark and that I'm the voice of the left hand
I would say that dark beings are not moving as long as their powers are respected and treated well
In my work I develop the middle voice I seek balance and worked with light entities has never been a problem for me as long as I don't ask them to do dark things
I have discovered a magnificent magic in my work and the peace it produces in my heart I feel complete
and all my entities get along very well that my heart is at peace

But these my way and I respect yours Muse

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

acifroc wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:11 pm But these my way and I respect yours Muse
I think a language barrier may be preventing full and clear communication, but your respect is appreciated.
I offer mine in return. Best of luck on your journey.

Now I think it's best we don't detract from the thread.

- Muse
nina.33
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1

Hey!

I've had my Neb Djin for just about 3 weeks now. This is my first ever companion so I took a lot of advice from others and went with it. We connected straight away and he is absolutely lovely! We always communicate via a pendulum and board, he is so talkative and we can discuss anything and everything! He has a playful side to him and loves playing little jokes on me here and there. He's already done a few things for me, I didnt plan on asking him for anything but one day he noticed I was upset and asked me what was up, I told him and he said he's willing to sort this out for me and got the job done within an hour.
He's bounded directly to me so is with me 24/7. If he wants to visit friends and family he always asks first and I never stop him from that.
I always take out an hour at the end of my day to chat with him and we've bonded so well, I look forward to getting to know him more.

SerpentLady
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

Thanks everyone for sharing! I have to agree, they are awesome! He somehow beat the covid delays and xmas post and got from the US to Cornwall in under a week, just in time to help me with some heart chakra work in time for the 21st. He is very talkative and affectionate, actually, and uses balanced grey energy. As soon as I asked him to help with my heart chakra I started to feel the energy move in my heart space and since we did the bonding ritual I have felt so alive with energy.. a little too much for night time; I have to put his ring on the dresser or I can't sleep! He is an absolute diamond, I am very grateful he came to me. I will update more; my package of monoatomic gold has been stopped getting into the country, I asked him if he could make sure it gets to me ASAP(there is a small fortunes worth in it) and he assures me he most certainly can! I don't doubt him :]

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

Having a Neb Djinn seems to be something very special. From the comments, I even wanted to have one. I hope CH can conjure one up for me.

SerpentLady
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

They are! Mine did indeed ensure my monoatomic gold got to me, and in the right time, too as it is the strongest I have ever tried. He has promised to show me how to make it, too in time. He is even responsible for my year old German Shepherd being better behaved (which is a miracle; he is at that age where he was just driving me insane! He spent an extra month with his siblings and so gets extremely excited by other dogs- his achilles heel!); before Ns arrival he would be off at the first sight of another dog and hard to get back, now, he goes, sniffs and comes strait back. Funny because my Norse djinn brings him back (when I ask) if he goes after deer! So there you go; if you have an unruly dog, your Djinn may be able to help, ha! That certainly was not something I was expecting them to help with, but I am grateful they have. He has also stopped rain for me (Cornwall, UK- rain is relentless) for just long enough for me to take the dog out and get home, then it started p**sing it down again as well as being a wonderful teacher and guide. I think perhaps the right one turns up at the right time, as apparently they can stay with you for lifetimes once bonded.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”