neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

My Neb djinn is coming for me. It's already in my country, and now just wait for the bureaucracy to deliver the item. I can't wait to have my Neb in hand. And other spirits come together.

I have to thank Creepy Hollows.

One of the spirits I asked for a blonde nympho appeared to me in a dream. The next day the spirits were being posted with their ships.

SerpentLady
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

Congratulations! I can't say enough good things about them; since I bonded with mine my lifelong melancholy (I'm not being pretentious; it was a bit too mild to be called depression) has gone- I am just disgustingly happy, nearly all the time, even in the midst of a bout of terrible sleep! He is so caring as well; a couple of nights ago I sat down with the spirit board to talk to them all, as I usually do and he told me to "Go rest". I love him very much.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Really, from what I've read, having a Neb djinn is an exciting experience.

I'm glad your depression is over. Good news for me that I have had a depressive tendency for years, I am under treatment. I think it will help me a lot too.

These days I went to the umbanda terreiro. The entity that attended me said that I was having many thoughts that were sent by other spirits. I think she wanted to talk about unrelated spirits. And I really felt like a hurricane of thoughts that faded after the service.
It will also be good for me to have a Neb djinn helping my spiritual team to defend myself from these psychic attacks.

I think I'm very attacked because sometimes I post my opinions on youtube or on sites where there are other magicians who don't like us to disagree at some point.
I think that over time I have to get away from it, because in addition to learning little, it has not led me to anything.

But honestly, only someone who poses a real or fictitious threat to another person is attacked. otherwise it would not be necessary.

Mas espero também como um amigo com quem eu possa estar sempre em contato, acima de tudo, assim como com todos os meus espiritos.

8>

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Tonight I had a dream and I think it was about my djinn. I was in a different city, where a large river of clear water flowed where the fish could be seen swimming.
In a kind of museum, which had old houses, I saw an elderly man with white hair and beards, he was dressed in a gray tunic and a gray, conical felt hat. He looked a lot like the wizard Gandalf. He exuded a lot of knowledge and wisdom.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:25 pm Tonight I had a dream and I think it was about my djinn. I was in a different city, where a large river of clear water flowed where the fish could be seen swimming.
In a kind of museum, which had old houses, I saw an elderly man with white hair and beards, he was dressed in a gray tunic and a gray, conical felt hat. He looked a lot like the wizard Gandalf. He exuded a lot of knowledge and wisdom.
B) Cool

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:06 pm
marcoank wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:25 pm Tonight I had a dream and I think it was about my djinn. I was in a different city, where a large river of clear water flowed where the fish could be seen swimming.
B) Cool
I agree. Having a beard for your beard is pretty cool.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
NocturalWitchCat
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Nocturno

Seeing how there's little about Neb Djinns on this thread, I'll share the start of my experience and give updates as I go, hope this helps a reader out there! I was eyeballing an Elder Neb Djinn offered by Lisa, and after reading many positive reviews and experiences with her, I decide to give her a try and get the Elder Neb Djinn. It was my understanding that Elders are much older and thus vastly more powerful that other Djinns, which is another reason why I felt inclined to get her. The ring wasn't in my size, but Lisa quickly responded to my emails and offered me a direct binding to the vessel of my choice, and I had my Neb Djinn bound to my CH master vessel. The bonding ritual that night was amazing, with my Neb Djinn, "S", making it very clear to me that she was present by making loud wind blowing noises without there actually being any wind. Trippy for sure, but very cool experience. A piece of advice I would offer to people who are getting into this is not to be startled when paranormal things like this occur, as sometimes our spirits see that we get spooked, and try to find other less flashy way of manifesting to us. If you're anything like me, you enjoy flashy manifestations. Following that ritual, "S" has not made that many flashy manifestations, but she is pretty active and so far getting along with the rest of the spirit family. She mainly communicates through telepathy, which is still something I'm working on mastering, but I will try other methods with time, such as a pendulum or tarot cards. I'll continue to ask "S" questions about herself and the Neb Djinn and post all my updates here. If you have a question you'd like for me to ask my Neb Djinn, drop it below, and I'm sure she'd love to shed some light on the matter.
Blessings!

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Very cool your contact with your Neb djinn. I really enjoy reading people's testimonials. I am happy for them and it cheers me up.
Although my neb djinn is already in Brazil, it is in the post office or in the import department and I had no way to track it anymore. Now just hope that you come to my house soon.
The thing I most want today is to get rid of my bouts of anxiety and depression. and heal me completely and have a quality life. I have always been very anxious, nervous and I am asking my spirits to help me do this true alchemy in me.
I am working on my psychic skills with exercise and I am shyly feeling some effects.
8>

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

My neb djinn and other spirits are already in my city. I have already been told to pay the postage fee to release. Soon I will have them in hand.

BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

NocturalWitchCat wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:53 am Seeing how there's little about Neb Djinns on this thread, I'll share the start of my experience and give updates as I go, hope this helps a reader out there! I was eyeballing an Elder Neb Djinn offered by Lisa, and after reading many positive reviews and experiences with her, I decide to give her a try and get the Elder Neb Djinn. It was my understanding that Elders are much older and thus vastly more powerful that other Djinns, which is another reason why I felt inclined to get her. The ring wasn't in my size, but Lisa quickly responded to my emails and offered me a direct binding to the vessel of my choice, and I had my Neb Djinn bound to my CH master vessel. The bonding ritual that night was amazing, with my Neb Djinn, "S", making it very clear to me that she was present by making loud wind blowing noises without there actually being any wind. Trippy for sure, but very cool experience. A piece of advice I would offer to people who are getting into this is not to be startled when paranormal things like this occur, as sometimes our spirits see that we get spooked, and try to find other less flashy way of manifesting to us. If you're anything like me, you enjoy flashy manifestations. Following that ritual, "S" has not made that many flashy manifestations, but she is pretty active and so far getting along with the rest of the spirit family. She mainly communicates through telepathy, which is still something I'm working on mastering, but I will try other methods with time, such as a pendulum or tarot cards. I'll continue to ask "S" questions about herself and the Neb Djinn and post all my updates here. If you have a question you'd like for me to ask my Neb Djinn, drop it below, and I'm sure she'd love to shed some light on the matter.
Blessings!
I also just got my first Neb Djinn which was also an from Lisa's shop. She's also an Elder Neb Djinn. The bonding ritual was the the strongest one I've had before. I figured it would be but I was still surprised. It's only been a few days since she got here. I aslso ordered another Neb Djinn from Lady Tia's etsy shop. He just got here yesterday.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”