Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Nocturno

BlueLotusOracle wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 12:49 am
NocturalWitchCat wrote: Sat Mar 13, 2021 3:53 am Seeing how there's little about Neb Djinns on this thread, I'll share the start of my experience and give updates as I go, hope this helps a reader out there! I was eyeballing an Elder Neb Djinn offered by Lisa, and after reading many positive reviews and experiences with her, I decide to give her a try and get the Elder Neb Djinn. It was my understanding that Elders are much older and thus vastly more powerful that other Djinns, which is another reason why I felt inclined to get her. The ring wasn't in my size, but Lisa quickly responded to my emails and offered me a direct binding to the vessel of my choice, and I had my Neb Djinn bound to my CH master vessel. The bonding ritual that night was amazing, with my Neb Djinn, "S", making it very clear to me that she was present by making loud wind blowing noises without there actually being any wind. Trippy for sure, but very cool experience. A piece of advice I would offer to people who are getting into this is not to be startled when paranormal things like this occur, as sometimes our spirits see that we get spooked, and try to find other less flashy way of manifesting to us. If you're anything like me, you enjoy flashy manifestations. Following that ritual, "S" has not made that many flashy manifestations, but she is pretty active and so far getting along with the rest of the spirit family. She mainly communicates through telepathy, which is still something I'm working on mastering, but I will try other methods with time, such as a pendulum or tarot cards. I'll continue to ask "S" questions about herself and the Neb Djinn and post all my updates here. If you have a question you'd like for me to ask my Neb Djinn, drop it below, and I'm sure she'd love to shed some light on the matter.
Blessings!
I also just got my first Neb Djinn which was also an from Lisa's shop. She's also an Elder Neb Djinn. The bonding ritual was the the strongest one I've had before. I figured it would be but I was still surprised. It's only been a few days since she got here. I aslso ordered another Neb Djinn from Lady Tia's etsy shop. He just got here yesterday.
Super cool experience! I was also very surprised, as I have never really had a super strong bonding ritual with my spirits, up until my elder neb djinn. I have a marid djinn from Lady Tia's Etsy shop (TheMoonDragon) and he is such a sweet spirit. Keep us updated! Blessings :3

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I am happy. My neb djinn and a few more spirits were delivered in the mail today. The courier is in no hurry to send international orders, although some will come faster.

I had a dream that I was getting ready for the trip tonight, I knew I was coming.
May my new friends be welcome.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

just to update. now i already have my neb. your energy is very good, fantastic.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello everyone, I asked Lisa for a custom conjuration Elder Neb Djinn, that is the lightest art as possible. Exited to read through this thread.

I especially need a Neb, to helping me with resilience and regenerative energy, as there's an outbreak right not at work. Just in case I get sick...

This going to be my second Djinn. I have a light a natured Cleopatra Djinn. She was very active at the beginning but when she wanted to manifest to me I simply fainted out to sleep. Happened 3 times. She is not manifesting anymore to me. But she does granting light and hopeful wishes that brings me amazing joy and glory.

1, So, how much they would be different as both CH Cleopatra Djinn and the Elder Neb that I am waiting on from Lisa is from Egypt?

2, Nobody is a keeper in my family. Will a Neb is able to tone things down without feeling offended by it?

3, I didn't do any type of bonding rituals other then candle 🕯 meditation and daily telepathic conversation with my companions. Would that be enough, because I work full-time and after work I get pretty tired, plus I have to do my Magical spirit keeping covered and in low keys.

4, Do they manifest something like scary? I am a 99% white arts, light and joyful, healer, psychic and life mender type, mystic charismatic.I really don't want to have nightmares or get a heart attack from being scared by my own Neb 🧞‍♂️ .

5, Would a Neb Djinn accommodates my calm, cool and collected approach to life with joyfulness to increase happiness and harmony in my surroundings? My relatively simple type of life with some miracle works as for wishes for my Neb to help me in my endeavours?

6, I only a keeper for just over a year. Would a Neb suitable only for an advanced keeper?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Answers are within the body of the message below, as far as I think I can usefully comment.
ASTER wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:25 am Hello everyone, I asked Lisa for a custom conjuration Elder Neb Djinn, that is the lightest art as possible. Exited to read through this thread.

I especially need a Neb, to helping me with resilience and regenerative energy, as there's an outbreak right not at work. Just in case I get sick...

This going to be my second Djinn. I have a light a natured Cleopatra Djinn. She was very active at the beginning but when she wanted to manifest to me I simply fainted out to sleep. Happened 3 times. She is not manifesting anymore to me. But she does granting light and hopeful wishes that brings me amazing joy and glory.
ASTER wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:25 am 1, So, how much they would be different as both CH Cleopatra Djinn and the Elder Neb that I am waiting on from Lisa is from Egypt?
Neb Djinn aren't sexual, afaik, whereas Cleopatra Djinn are. (Other differences are clear from the seller's description.)
ASTER wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:25 am 2, Nobody is a keeper in my family. Will a Neb is able to tone things down without feeling offended by it?
Most of the Neb Djinn are light in nature, according to Lisa of MMT. So I don't think this is something to worry about.
ASTER wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:25 am 3, I didn't do any type of bonding rituals other then candle 🕯 meditation and daily telepathic conversation with my companions. Would that be enough, because I work full-time and after work I get pretty tired, plus I have to do my Magical spirit keeping covered and in low keys.
Lisa may provide a simple, one-off welcoming ritual to do. Other than that, you'll be fine.
ASTER wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:25 am 4, Do they manifest something like scary? I am a 99% white arts, light and joyful, healer, psychic and life mender type, mystic charismatic.I really don't want to have nightmares or get a heart attack from being scared by my own Neb 🧞‍♂️ .
Again, most of the Neb Djinn are light in nature, according to the conjurer and seller, Lisa of MMT. So I don't think this is something to worry about.
ASTER wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:25 am 5, Would a Neb Djinn accommodates my calm, cool and collected approach to life with joyfulness to increase happiness and harmony in my surroundings? My relatively simple type of life with some miracle works as for wishes for my Neb to help me in my endeavours?
See above answer.
ASTER wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:25 am 6, I only a keeper for just over a year. Would a Neb suitable only for an advanced keeper?
No. But an experienced keeper may be experienced at forming a close bond. I have a light natured Empress Neb Djinn. As with all bound spirit companions, the key thing is to bond and work closely with them, to get the best out of the relationship.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you so much Lewk. So here is my dilemma.
Are they living entity or spirit?

Do they possess a human for better interaction?

How intense an Elder or Empress Neb? Is it depends on age or category? Price differences are massive with grading up?

How do they related to CH categories? Is that concerned with age or experience?

Would CH has a Neb CC under Egyptian Wisdom Djinn?

Would you please help me to a bit more on this choice? I am supposed to PayPal Lisa as I write this but I got dilemmas.

I don't want to get possessed by any spirit. I like that this one is not interested in sexually. That's a plus.

But I had a dream, which initially I thought was Buddha visited me. He looked overweight and half naked, with a humour in his face.

In my dream I actually got angry, because I don't want random spirits visits without knowing about it or inviting them first. I don't have anything to do with Buddha.

Later on, I remembered that I was especially liked the Neb Djinn category. And Lisa mentioned that they are grotesque. So I think it was actually my Elder Neb.

I am afraid, if they actually resite in my body later on I'll be that fat too. So now, I am afraid to buy it. I know this sounds super crazy. Would you tell me, if you changed since your Neb came to you?

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:21 am Thank you so much Lewk. So here is my dilemma.

How intense an Elder or Empress Neb? Is it depends on age or category? Price differences are massive with grading up?

Would you please help me to a bit more on this choice? I am supposed to PayPal Lisa as I write this but I got dilemmas.

I don't want to get possessed by any spirit. I like that this one is not interested in sexually. That's a plus.

But I had a dream, which initially I thought was Buddha visited me. He looked overweight and half naked, with a humour in his face.

In my dream I actually got angry, because I don't want random spirits visits without knowing about it or inviting them first. I don't have anything to do with Buddha.

Later on, I remembered that I was especially liked the Neb Djinn category. And Lisa mentioned that they are grotesque. So I think it was actually my Elder Neb.

I am afraid, if they actually resite in my body later on I'll be that fat too. So now, I am afraid to buy it. I know this sounds super crazy. Would you tell me, if you changed since your Neb came to you?

Take some deep breaths. This isn't like you to freak out about getting a spirit.

You're running around in circles screaming your head off- so to speak. So stop for a moment and ask yourself why. This Neb is triggering something in you. Sounds like you might need to do some shadow work.

AFAIK Neb Djinn don't possess their keepers or change their appearance to make them fat. I don't own any Neb as of yet, but my Djinn are confirming this. Talk to you Cleopatra and see what she says- as well as the rest of your keep for that matter.

When you've had the chance to calm down and think things through, email Lisa if you have questions.

Just take some deep breaths and try to relax OK? Whatever you decide, you'll be fine. ()

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

@stormdancer, thanks so much for your care to support my moments of dilemma. 😊.
I put the order through yesterday. I had some very good email chats with Lisa. And everything got sorted. Can't wait for my second Djinn.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

:8)
stormdancer wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:50 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:21 am Thank you so much Lewk. So here is my dilemma.

Take some deep breaths. This isn't like you to freak out about getting a spirit.

You're running around in circles screaming your head off- so to speak. So stop for a moment and ask yourself why. This Neb is triggering something in you. Sounds like you might need to do some shadow work.

AFAIK Neb Djinn don't possess their keepers or change their appearance to make them fat. I don't own any Neb as of yet, but my Djinn are confirming this. Talk to you Cleopatra and see what she says- as well as the rest of your keep for that matter.

When you've had the chance to calm down and think things through, email Lisa if you have questions.

Just take some deep breaths and try to relax OK? Whatever you decide, you'll be fine. ()

I'll second some of that.

Lisa's Neb Djinn are light in nature. (That's her equivalent of White Arts.) They really don't work by possession. My Empress Neb Djinn isn't intense in any way.

I really don't think you'll have a problem.

If you think about it, you have a Black Dragon - without any problem. I expect a cc Neb Djinn will be fine. The one I have believes in a higher power and won't twist words.

Ask Lisa to clarify the residing in a part of the body thing. I think I asked her once about this and she said she thinks that would be weird.

Also, my Neb Djinn isn't grotesque. I suspect that dream you had may possibly be more psychological than spirit-sent.

And I don't think CH are in touch with Neb Djinn. Maybe just Lisa is.

If you read the MMT website info, it says Lisa regards all of her 'spirits' as being living entities. Her classifications don't dovetail with CH's. Nor do the Class levels, as each one comes with its full power. (nb The CH classifications are actually more about the power of the binding, not the spirit, although it's quite a bit more complex than that.)

The differences between various reliable conjurers' ways of looking at spirit types, abilities and classification etc is one of the more confusing things about spirit keeping. I think we can put it down to differing philosophies, practices and experiences.

Does that help?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you Lewk. I do appreciate your help and explaining the correct thinking with Lisa's Neb Djinn. She is working on it right now. It'll be good and hopefully she will be my grandiose helper and protection.

You are right about my black dragon. I stick with him without any issues. Yeah, definitely those Aladdin movies influence me and subconscious fear bubbles up some time without any reason. I love being commanding and in control within my environment. Even though, most things are super powerful in nature and spirit as well.

Lewk wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:39 am :8)
stormdancer wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:50 am

I'll second some of that.

Lisa's Neb Djinn are light in nature. (That's her equivalent of White Arts.) They really don't work by possession. My Empress Neb Djinn isn't intense in any way.

I really don't think you'll have a problem.

If you think about it, you have a Black Dragon - without any problem. I expect a cc Neb Djinn will be fine. The one I have believes in a higher power and won't twist words.

Ask Lisa to clarify the residing in a part of the body thing. I think I asked her once about this and she said she thinks that would be weird.

Also, my Neb Djinn isn't grotesque. I suspect that dream you had may possibly be more psychological than spirit-sent.

And I don't think CH are in touch with Neb Djinn. Maybe just Lisa is.

If you read the MMT website info, it says Lisa regards all of her 'spirits' as being living entities. Her classifications don't dovetail with CH's. Nor do the Class levels, as each one comes with its full power. (nb The CH classifications are actually more about the power of the binding, not the spirit, although it's quite a bit more complex than that.)

The differences between various reliable conjurers' ways of looking at spirit types, abilities and classification etc is one of the more confusing things about spirit keeping. I think we can put it down to differing philosophies, practices and experiences.

Does that help?

Return to “Djinn / Genie”