Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All WA & DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have found a new occult group that has started punishing new books ( in 2016) that have broken Magick down so simply, a child can practice.

People are reporting amazing results. 4 and 5 star reviews. Everything from self healing to wealth.

The reason why I'm only giving this info to seasoned members is because they teach Chaos Magick and Curse Magick too. AND IT WORKS.

Inbox me and I'll tell you where to find them.

Love Conquers All, Even Fear.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I'm curious. Is there a name of a group, title, or author we should google? Have they got their own site, or are they found on another entity's site (such as a FB group, Youtube channel, etc)?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

"only 4 and 5 stars reviews"
Very shady. As a seller you can delete or suppress bad reviews. Always stay critical, especially if something has ONLY good reviews and thousands of them.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

No one can inbox you so please share the name of the group or the link to where people can find them.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
heypanda
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Cats wrote:"only 4 and 5 stars reviews"
Very shady. As a seller you can delete or suppress bad reviews. Always stay critical, especially if something has ONLY good reviews and thousands of them.
Wise words. A big seller on Amazon was able to get away with things I couldn't as an individual seller. Amazon was extremely unfair and I couldn't write the negative experience I had in a review for the big seller. Reviews are biased. Also be aware of reviews and comments on news sites, they are moved so that comments that they don't like are moved to the bottom. Reviews are basically a scam these days, everything must be taken with a huge pinch of salt, unfortunately.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

"I have found a new occult group that has started punishing new books ( in 2016) that have broken Magick down so simply, a child can practice."

You mean "publishing"?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gallery of Magick is the name of the group. I'm very impressed. Wish to meet them.

GenesisLove
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

GenesisLove wrote:Gallery of Magick is the name of the group. I'm very impressed. Wish to meet them.
Lol yes, sorry.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:You mean "publishing"?
To be quite honest, punishing was far more interesting to me, as a veteran member who feels uneasy about the concept of having magick 'broken down so simply, a child can practice', based on the espousal of a single group or source.
With all due respect, what does this mean anyhow? I was raised into the occult, I believe children are more capable at comprehending magick and how to make it work than most adults.

I wouldn't advise buying into 'magick made easy' trends or subscribing to a series of books for your practice. Magick is an inherently simple concept - we don't make it simple, we either get it or we don't. However it's a sentient force and complex to actually harness.

I think we're convoluting this. If you are interested in basic, practicality of casting I can tell you the answer right now, you will be successful as long as you can combine these tenets : clarity of desire, strength of will, intuitive execution, comprehension of symbols.
*Why you need the comprehension of symbols : to discern how your magick is actually going to play out/come to fruition and be capable of maneuvering it freely and as necessary with a precise idea of the function of each component.
*Why you need intuition: practical magick is personal and this is where it derives it's power. By all means accept suggestions from the experienced, but it comes down to you.
*Why you need strength of will: this is your fuel and backbone and the moment it wavers so does the spell.
*Why you need clarity of desire: none of the rest can be done effectively unless you know what you want and can envision reasonable paths of obtaining it.

Developing a more serious practice, you will find respecting the root of witchcraft and seeking out the core of knowledge is vital and it means you want to absorb various resources so you can actually wrap your mind and spirit around it independently. Any source claiming to be the end-all-be-all or taken as such is a mistake, given whatever substance they contain usually is derived from various older resources and more often than not placed out of it's origin context.

I think why one might be successful with a universal series of directives for any and every use is due to the confidence it brings an individual; I say forgo these texts and nourish your Will so you can understand your personal capacity for magick before looking to sources to map it out. You'll likely find you don't need them. Avoid the headache.

Being clear - to each their own, and this is not simply addressing the resource recommended by the OP, but the phenomena of immersing oneself into a bunch of texts trying to make magick simple by perceivably convoluting it further. If you want to invest in reading and following externally conceived techniques, look further back in time and see what resonates. If you want to learn about magick, look to nature.

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

I checked out the site yesterday and stopped after 6 or 7th topic he created. When he typed that you have to demand and command a certain immortal for money.
It made me imagine how that would play out and it didnt end well :p

WubbaLubbaDubDub

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”