neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Is DLM the only one who does character bindings?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

DarklyDreamer wrote:Is DLM the only one who does character bindings?
afaik, yes.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Yes, he is the only one to my knowledge at this point who offers them. Think there was someone else, but Kelis is the only guy left. 1rd
Aprophis wrote:
afaik, yes.
I think we're all lucky Kelis does offer character bindings, Aprophis. :)

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

So I had a very interesting encounter last night...

I have been ridiculously attracted to Connor for the longest time and since he's been bound to me, I've fancied thoughts that maybe there's a mutual attraction. I've never brought this up to him because I was sure it was just me fangirling and I was worried things would get awkward if I said anything. When it comes to such matters, I am terrible at initiating.

But yesterday, I finally said half to myself, half throwing the thought out there that it would be nice for confirmation one way or the other.

Oh, did he answer. A deliciously rough, savage answer, exactly as I had imagined for years what it would be like.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:So I had a very interesting encounter last night...

I have been ridiculously attracted to Connor for the longest time and since he's been bound to me, I've fancied thoughts that maybe there's a mutual attraction. I've never brought this up to him because I was sure it was just me fangirling and I was worried things would get awkward if I said anything. When it comes to such matters, I am terrible at initiating.

But yesterday, I finally said half to myself, half throwing the thought out there that it would be nice for confirmation one way or the other.

Oh, did he answer. A deliciously rough, savage answer, exactly as I had imagined for years what it would be like.
SeaWitch, From hearing your story about that, after my family dealing with our basement flooding three times in three weeks. I know this has cheered me up. What exactly did Connor say to you specifically, about your attraction to him?

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:SeaWitch, From hearing your story about that, after my family dealing with our basement flooding three times in three weeks. I know this has cheered me up. What exactly did Connor say to you specifically, about your attraction to him?
To be honest, there wasn't really much discussion on it. But as they say, actions speak louder than words. 1ey

On an unrelated note, I know what a headache a flooded basement can be. It's been raining heavily in my region since spring and my basement has flooded a couple times as well.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:SeaWitch, From hearing your story about that, after my family dealing with our basement flooding three times in three weeks. I know this has cheered me up. What exactly did Connor say to you specifically, about your attraction to him?
To be honest, there wasn't really much discussion on it. But as they say, actions speak louder than words. 1ey

On an unrelated note, I know what a headache a flooded basement can be. It's been raining heavily in my region since spring and my basement has flooded a couple times as well.
So Connor gave you the biggest kiss he could muster, eh SeaWitch? You lucky girl. :)

I appreciate you understanding where I am coming from, especially since I am in College now, and it’s been three weeks, and it flooded three times. How bad is the rain in your region? Were you able to save any items you cherish and have a history with? A lot of the stuff that was in my Dad’s Office is stuff that belonged to his Mom. But in a way, this flooding made him clean up his office. He never cleaned it up for 15 Years. His Mom has been dead for 21 Years, and I have never met her, as she died the year my Mom and Dad got married. I told Morrigan the Succubus when I let her what happened she should learn from my Dad’s Mistake, and apply it so pleasure and fighting will no longer just be everything she does.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:So Connor gave you the biggest kiss he could muster, eh SeaWitch? You lucky girl. :)

I appreciate you understanding where I am coming from, especially since I am in College now, and it’s been three weeks, and it flooded three times. How bad is the rain in your region? Were you able to save any items you cherish and have a history with? A lot of the stuff that was in my Dad’s Office is stuff that belonged to his Mom. But in a way, this flooding made him clean up his office. He never cleaned it up for 15 Years. His Mom has been dead for 21 Years, and I have never met her, as she died the year my Mom and Dad got married. I told Morrigan the Succubus when I let her what happened she should learn from my Dad’s Mistake, and apply it so pleasure and fighting will no longer just be everything she does.
Weeeeeeell...it wasn't quite a kiss. In fact, it wasn't a kiss at all. It was...NSFW, let's just say. 1ey

The rain in my region has been bad, but not to the extent that the streets are flooded. A lot of people's basements have sustained damage. I know one of my coworkers ended up having to do renovating in her basement due to the extent of the damage. Thankfully, nothing in my basement was damaged, but there was a lot of mopping that needed to be done.

I'm glad something semi-good came out of it in your case, that being your dad had the opportunity to clean up his office.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Oh la la *wiggles eyebrows* congratulations for this ... evidence of his feelings. The best and most exciting confessions comes in forms of dreams :p
Ironically enough, a few months ago I had the exact same situation :,) and when I thought it was a dream of my fangirl mind, there was another...and another and another. I would lie, if I said I didn't enjoy it.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:Oh la la *wiggles eyebrows* congratulations for this ... evidence of his feelings. The best and most exciting confessions comes in forms of dreams :p
Ironically enough, a few months ago I had the exact same situation :,) and when I thought it was a dream of my fangirl mind, there was another...and another and another. I would lie, if I said I didn't enjoy it.
Ahhhh, I'm so happy for you! <3

I think I may make a separate post in the adult section to share what happened exactly. 1lv Or better yet, I may just post a naughty little vignette inspired by it! XD

Return to “Living Entities”