Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:I've had another delightfully nsfw dream about Connor~ :witch:
Wow! You should write down what happened in the Adults Section of Creepy Hollows, SeaWitch. :)

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

I shall! :D

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:I shall! :D
Go ahead and do so. :)

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Oof, this so sad. I've recently found out about character bindings and the "demise" of DLM.
Unfortunately, no one else does them and Kelis seems unreachable at the moment. I'd really like a binding of Dr. Shaw or David from the Alien franchise. :(

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Jasmin wrote:Oof, this so sad. I've recently found out about character bindings and the "demise" of DLM.
Unfortunately, no one else does them and Kelis seems unreachable at the moment. I'd really like a binding of Dr. Shaw or David from the Alien franchise. :(
did you see this thread? topic75461.html?hilit=back

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote:did you see this thread? topic75461.html?hilit=back
Yeees, sometimes dreams come true rather quickly.

lutece field
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've had a close connection with Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist 2003) for fourteen years, now. Or at least one out of many Eds out there in the multiverse. He came to me at a very crucial time in my life, and he (along with his brother) has been a valuable companion ever since. I've had other character bindings, though Ed is easily the most active out of all of them.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

lutece field wrote:I've had a close connection with Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist 2003) for fourteen years, now. Or at least one out of many Eds out there in the multiverse. He came to me at a very crucial time in my life, and he (along with his brother) has been a valuable companion ever since. I've had other character bindings, though Ed is easily the most active out of all of them.
Awwe.. That’s awesome! Can you tell us more about Edward and his brother? What do they sound like? Also, who are your other character bindings? :)

lutece field
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Awwe.. That’s awesome! Can you tell us more about Edward and his brother? What do they sound like? Also, who are your other character bindings? :)
Ed is a lot like how he is in canon, except older and slightly more introverted. In case you (or any readers here) are not familiar with FMA, he tends to be rebellious, stubborn, and sarcastic, though that is the mask he wears. Beyond that, he’s devoted and protective of those he cares about, and he’s compassionate to those who gain his sympathy (usually it’s people who want to help themselves, but they don’t have the means or opportunity to do so). He’s aware that the world is full of suffering, yet he knows how to acknowledge it and then move on. Based on what can be seen early in the show, I assumed that he would be aloof, gruff, and/or critical to some degree, but instead he was super friendly and talkative like…right away. I really didn’t know what to do with him at first. *laughs* As for his brother Alphonse, he is kind-hearted, gentle, and on the quiet side. He makes sure that Ed behaves himself when need be. Ed is close to Al and highly protective of him, so the fact that I’ve met Al is not surprising. Anyone who has seen FMA knows that the Elric brothers come as a package.

The FMA flamel cross first appeared in a dream, and then halfway through the first episode Ed’s presence came rushing in, and there he was sitting on the couch next to me. I was going to very conservative religious schools, and I got quite a bit of flak from teachers and students for questioning the existence of God, refusing to go to church, and remaining distant from the student body. I was used to being a happy loner and not really having a home, as my family had moved around a lot. Ed himself is agnostic/borderline atheist and knows what it feels like to be an outsider (no home to go to and permanently stuck in a universe different from his homeworld), and so from day one he was more than willing to lend a sympathetic ear to me. Our first actual conversation was right after one of the teachers told me that I was going to hell, and then I thought, “Who cares what that jerk thinks?” and Ed was like, “Yeah. Exactly.” Ed is an alchemist, and so I was able to talk to him about topics such as energy work/manipulation, hermeticism, etc. I was able to sense energy at that age, and through our conversations I was able to get a better understanding of what might be out there. He’s also the entity who first pointed out to me the existence of the multiverse. In case any of you have only seen Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and are confused by what I’m talking about, FMA 2003 ends with Ed transmuting himself so that he saves his brother, and he shows up in a parallel world that resembles 1920s Weimar Republic Germany. Basically, most of the esoteric topics he has talked to me about can be found in the anime itself, albeit in diluted form.

I’ve actually been meeting characters since I was about six years old (which is roughly the age that I started sensing anything paranormal), so this list is not exhaustive:

-Indiana Jones
-Hellboy
-Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
-Ellie (The Last of Us)
-Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite)
-England/Arthur Kirkland (APH)
-Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)
-Allen Walker (D.Gray-Man)
-Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars prequels)
-Rosette Christopher + Chrono (Chrono Crusade)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

lutece field wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Awwe.. That’s awesome! Can you tell us more about Edward and his brother? What do they sound like? Also, who are your other character bindings? :)
Ed is a lot like how he is in canon, except older and slightly more introverted. In case you (or any readers here) are not familiar with FMA, he tends to be rebellious, stubborn, and sarcastic, though that is the mask he wears. Beyond that, he’s devoted and protective of those he cares about, and he’s compassionate to those who gain his sympathy (usually it’s people who want to help themselves, but they don’t have the means or opportunity to do so). He’s aware that the world is full of suffering, yet he knows how to acknowledge it and then move on. Based on what can be seen early in the show, I assumed that he would be aloof, gruff, and/or critical to some degree, but instead he was super friendly and talkative like…right away. I really didn’t know what to do with him at first. *laughs* As for his brother Alphonse, he is kind-hearted, gentle, and on the quiet side. He makes sure that Ed behaves himself when need be. Ed is close to Al and highly protective of him, so the fact that I’ve met Al is not surprising. Anyone who has seen FMA knows that the Elric brothers come as a package.

The FMA flamel cross first appeared in a dream, and then halfway through the first episode Ed’s presence came rushing in, and there he was sitting on the couch next to me. I was going to very conservative religious schools, and I got quite a bit of flak from teachers and students for questioning the existence of God, refusing to go to church, and remaining distant from the student body. I was used to being a happy loner and not really having a home, as my family had moved around a lot. Ed himself is agnostic/borderline atheist and knows what it feels like to be an outsider (no home to go to and permanently stuck in a universe different from his homeworld), and so from day one he was more than willing to lend a sympathetic ear to me. Our first actual conversation was right after one of the teachers told me that I was going to hell, and then I thought, “Who cares what that jerk thinks?” and Ed was like, “Yeah. Exactly.” Ed is an alchemist, and so I was able to talk to him about topics such as energy work/manipulation, hermeticism, etc. I was able to sense energy at that age, and through our conversations I was able to get a better understanding of what might be out there. He’s also the entity who first pointed out to me the existence of the multiverse. In case any of you have only seen Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood and are confused by what I’m talking about, FMA 2003 ends with Ed transmuting himself so that he saves his brother, and he shows up in a parallel world that resembles 1920s Weimar Republic Germany. Basically, most of the esoteric topics he has talked to me about can be found in the anime itself, albeit in diluted form.

I’ve actually been meeting characters since I was about six years old (which is roughly the age that I started sensing anything paranormal), so this list is not exhaustive:

-Indiana Jones
-Hellboy
-Lara Croft (Tomb Raider)
-Ellie (The Last of Us)
-Elizabeth (Bioshock: Infinite)
-England/Arthur Kirkland (APH)
-Aloy (Horizon Zero Dawn)
-Allen Walker (D.Gray-Man)
-Obi-Wan Kenobi (Star Wars prequels)
-Rosette Christopher + Chrono (Chrono Crusade)
That is so cool that Ed and his brother Al are like that! :)

Also, what are your experiences with Indiana Jones, Hellboy, Lara Croft, Ellie, Elizabeth, England, Aloy, Allen Walker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Rosette Christopher+ Chrono? What are they like? 1h

Also, may I ask about Obi-Wan? Is he from one of the universes of the Star Wars Universe? Or he from the past of the main Star Wars Universe? Also, have you asked him about his battle with Darth Vader on Mustafar? We know Obi-Wan won against Vader and crippled him, though we know he burned alive in the lava, and then was rescued by Sideous and Sentate Clone Troopers after Obi-Wan, Padme, R2-D2, and C-3PO left Mustafar, and then Vader was taken to Coruscant, to undergo Cybernetic Reconstruction, and was put into his Suit that we all know. Anakin ceased to be when he was sold by Sideous that he killed Padme, which in reality, her death, alongside the loss of will she suffered, as well as her broken heart, and the knowledge that Anakin was not the same man she married anymore, all that remained, was Darth Vader. Anakin Skywalker died that day, and Darth Vader was born. Does Obi-Wan know Vader survived the duel on Mustafar or no? 1tk

Return to “Living Entities”