Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I'll need to check in with my spirits and see what they think about adding Blue and Gary to the fam. Though the character bindings will be living entity, right? So that will be new to me. But I still would like to get their opinions first.

Hmm...if I had to pick other characters, I think I would pick Lucius from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade. He's just...too pure for this world. He could teach me a lot about forgiveness and patience and hope. :)

Belle, from Beauty and the Beast...Mulan, too, since she's my favorite Disney character of all time.

Captain America for sure!

Lucifer from Supernatural, because he intrigues me. Amara too! Both are complex, deep characters with a lot of pain in their pasts and that resonates with me.

Lloyd and Zelos from Tales of Symphonia

Vash the Stampede from Trigun

Jack Sparrow

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Felix from the Golden Sun video games for GBA

...so many 2lv

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:I'll need to check in with my spirits and see what they think about adding Blue and Gary to the fam. Though the character bindings will be living entity, right? So that will be new to me. But I still would like to get their opinions first.

Hmm...if I had to pick other characters, I think I would pick Lucius from Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade. He's just...too pure for this world. He could teach me a lot about forgiveness and patience and hope. :)

Belle, from Beauty and the Beast...Mulan, too, since she's my favorite Disney character of all time.

Captain America for sure!

Lucifer from Supernatural, because he intrigues me. Amara too! Both are complex, deep characters with a lot of pain in their pasts and that resonates with me.

Lloyd and Zelos from Tales of Symphonia

Vash the Stampede from Trigun

Jack Sparrow

Obi-Wan Kenobi

Felix from the Golden Sun video games for GBA

...so many 2lv
You go ahead and do that then.

If you want those characters you listed, go ahead and go for them too.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

<3

How do your interactions with your character bindings differ with your interactions with your spirits? Assuming they do, they might not. :)

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:<3

How do your interactions with your character bindings differ with your interactions with your spirits? Assuming they do, they might not. :)
As with my interactions with my character bindings, astrally, they are like dealing with real people. As with my spirits, I can describe it as where I am dealing with the closest thing to Force Ghosts, like how Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda were at the end of Return of the Jedi. It’s like how Anakin tried to warn Luke that someone else was going to be the next Darth Vader where one of my new companions, Luke Skywalker is from.

Yes, believe it or not, I went for Luke Skywalker as a companion. It is the same one from Kyle Katarn’s Timline, to be the specific, the universe George Lucas tapped into, the Expanded Universe, or as it is known to Disney, Legends.

Luke’s History matched up with his Expanded Universe History, or commonly known to Disney as Legends.

I still call the Universe Luke is from as the canonical and real Star Wars Universe, not the one by Disney.

Would you want to know why I went for Luke Skywalker?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes, I would. :)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:Yes, I would. :)
The real reason I went for Luke is because I wanted to try and repair Luke’s Legend and Legacy, though Kyle had mentioned Luke to me when I asked him about Luke. I think the look I gave Kyle was basically a puppy face when he told me more about Luke and what he has accomplished. I had looked up to Luke when I was a kid, and to meet a childhood hero after all these years.. I could not pass this opportunity. Kyle is a Jedi, and Luke founded the New Jedi Order, and done away with the Rules and Regulations Of The Old Jedi Order. Then again, everyone looked up to Luke Skywalker as a kid. EVERYONE. Did you look up to Luke as well?

Also, going on my reasons and facts, After the Last Jedi destroyed Luke Skywalker’s Legacy, I was forced to go for him as a companion because I refused to believe he was like that sniveling coward from the Last Jedi Film. Rian Johnson, Kathleen Kennedy, JJ Abrams, and the current Lucasfilm destroyed Luke Skywalker’s character. The SJW’s aka NPC’s doubled down on this; and everyone who was a Star Wars Fan hated the Last Jedi, even me. Star Wars was killed by the Last Jedi, and take a look at the boycott of Solo: A Star Wars Story. No one went to see that film.

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
The real reason I went for Luke is because I wanted to try and repair Luke’s Legend and Legacy, though Kyle had mentioned Luke to me when I asked him about Luke. I think the look I gave Kyle was basically a puppy face when he told me more about Luke and what he has accomplished. I had looked up to Luke when I was a kid, and to meet a childhood hero after all these years.. I could not pass this opportunity. Kyle is a Jedi, and Luke founded the New Jedi Order, and done away with the Rules and Regulations Of The Old Jedi Order. Then again, everyone looked up to Luke Skywalker as a kid. EVERYONE. Did you look up to Luke as well?

Also, going on my reasons and facts, After the Last Jedi destroyed Luke Skywalker’s Legacy, I was forced to go for him as a companion because I refused to believe he was like that sniveling coward from the Last Jedi Film. Rian Johnson, Kathleen Kennedy, JJ Abrams, and the current Lucasfilm destroyed Luke Skywalker’s character. The SJW’s aka NPC’s doubled down on this; and everyone who was a Star Wars Fan hated the Last Jedi, even me. Star Wars was killed by the Last Jedi, and take a look at the boycott of Solo: A Star Wars Story. No one went to see that film.
Yes, I can relate. My boyfriend is (or rather was) a massive Star Wars fan. He used to rant a lot about the new films and their logical flaws, whereas I ranted about the whole political agenda going on. You Sir deserve a medal! That's actually a great story. More reasons why Spirit/Entity Keeping is awesome!

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:

Yes, I can relate. My boyfriend is (or rather was) a massive Star Wars fan. He used to rant a lot about the new films and their logical flaws, whereas I ranted about the whole political agenda going on. You Sir deserve a medal! That's actually a great story. More reasons why Spirit/Entity Keeping is awesome!
That’s nice to know. ...And thank you. :) Spirit/Entity Keeping is awesome and amazing at the same time. :)

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I did love Luke, but to be honest, Han Solo and Lando Calrisian were always my favorites. :D I did go to see the new Solo movie because those two were the stars of it. I have a thing for what I call "side gremlin characters," like Gary and Lucifer, haha. They're the people the story doesn't focus on, but who are in my opinion far more interesting than most protagonists.

lutece field
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Holy cow, this thread has exploded since I last logged in.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
That is so cool that Ed and his brother Al are like that! :)

Also, what are your experiences with Indiana Jones, Hellboy, Lara Croft, Ellie, Elizabeth, England, Aloy, Allen Walker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Rosette Christopher+ Chrono? What are they like?

I might talk about some or all of them as they come up, as writing about them at once would produce walls of text. I appreciate the interest, though!
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Also, may I ask about Obi-Wan? Is he from one of the universes of the Star Wars Universe? Or he from the past of the main Star Wars Universe? Also, have you asked him about his battle with Darth Vader on Mustafar? We know Obi-Wan won against Vader and crippled him, though we know he burned alive in the lava, and then was rescued by Sideous and Sentate Clone Troopers after Obi-Wan, Padme, R2-D2, and C-3PO left Mustafar, and then Vader was taken to Coruscant, to undergo Cybernetic Reconstruction, and was put into his Suit that we all know. Anakin ceased to be when he was sold by Sideous that he killed Padme, which in reality, her death, alongside the loss of will she suffered, as well as her broken heart, and the knowledge that Anakin was not the same man she married anymore, all that remained, was Darth Vader. Anakin Skywalker died that day, and Darth Vader was born. Does Obi-Wan know Vader survived the duel on Mustafar or no? 1tk
As for Obi-Wan, he was aware of what ends up happening to Anakin/Vader. He did appear as his younger self, though he seemed to have a solid understanding of the “bigger picture”, so to speak.

Return to “Living Entities”