Character Bindings.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Is she there all the time? What is it you two do when you're together, cooking, video games, etc?

Im quite curious about character bindings. Are they there like entities in your keep where they protect you and watch over you? Or like afterschool friends where they come over from time to time?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Is she there all the time? What is it you two do when you're together, cooking, video games, etc?

Im quite curious about character bindings. Are they there like entities in your keep where they protect you and watch over you? Or like afterschool friends where they come over from time to time?
Yeah, Artoria is there all the time with me. Though yeah, me and her do video games, cooking, etc. though I am modest about my cooking.

They are like entities where they do protect me and watch over me, and they can even be after school friends where they come over from time to time, though they are by my side due to the nature of the contract.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

That's cool. I never really had any sort of character binding from Kelis honestly, I should in the future though but I can never think of anyone. How long does the binding take and do you have any more CBs from the fate universe?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:That's cool. I never really had any sort of character binding from Kelis honestly, I should in the future though but I can never think of anyone. How long does the binding take and do you have any more CBs from the fate universe?
What can you think of for any character bindings then that you want?

No, Artoria is the only Fate Universe Character I bothered going for right now.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Always felt like I deeply resonated with Phosphosloytte from Houseki no Kuni honestly and maybe but slightly Hassan of Serenity from FGO

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Always felt like I deeply resonated with Phosphosloytte from Houseki no Kuni honestly and maybe but slightly Hassan of Serenity from FGO
I had to look them up, they are very interesting.

Was there anything you wanted to ask me about Artoria next?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Actually, if you don't mind me asking, how did your romancit relationship with Artoria start? I didn't figure she'd be the type to have a relationship like that in a small time frame

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Actually, if you don't mind me asking, how did your romancit relationship with Artoria start? I didn't figure she'd be the type to have a relationship like that in a small time frame
Me and Artoria have been together for a year. So as part of a bonding session, me and her played a card game as something to do. The end result is that me and her developed such an intense bond, it feels like between me and her, that we've known each other for years. We also fell in love that way. This is also what helped me stop obsessing about Morrigan The Succubus. 1tk

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Ah I see, I just assumed you only bonded with her recently. How good is your telepathy and how do you usually interact with them in terms of touching and talking as if they were a physical person?

For me I imagine another self interacting with them, like a puppet of sorts, and see everything in my minds eye.

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

Meant to say this... As I felt how I phrased how my OC is behavior wise, previously, might imply that he behaves the direct opposite way in not-so-pleasant situations. So I just wanted to clear this up, and as to not give a wrong picture of him. Thank you. C:
Engel wrote:Behavior wise... He is not overtly fond of darker magic or darker end of the DA spectrum, he is a great help in not-so-pleasant situations

Return to “Living Entities”