Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: How exactly do characters find us in the first place that we want as character bindings? Is there something they use to track our energy, and that is how they find us? I’ve had that question for a while.. Can anyone explain that to me please? 1tk
I think I already told you normally they don't.
Most of them aren't even aware our universe exists.
It's a different story if you connect to thoughtforms of said characters. But the real life beings do not find you because why would they travel and look outside of their own universes/multiple universes/whatnot. Especially if they don't have the skills for it.
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Also, how does Kelis find characters we want as character bindings in the first place? Can someone explain that to me? 1rd
He visits different versions of those universes and finds the version of the character that most closely matches what you want.
Oh.. It does make sense. They would not know about looking outside their own universes/multiple universes. Thanks for reminding me. 1bw

That explains everything to me then. Thanks for that Aprophis. 1ak
Adrasteia wrote:I was wondering about the same thing. It's still really fascinating. There are so many realms and dimensions. And in the end...They are just like most of us, often unaware of what's out there besides their own world. :D
Yeah, this is the case. They can live like most of us, completely unaware of what goes on outside their own universe and world, like back then. 1sy
Aprophis wrote:
Adrasteia wrote:They are just like most of us, often unaware of what's out there besides their own world. :D
Tbh, I already have enough stuff to deal with in this world that I don't even have much time to think about visiting other worlds let alone go visit them and deal with their stuff too.
Hey, I'd love to go astral traveling and find other characters I was interested in getting to know one day myself. Though I'd only be able to do it when I am dreaming in my sleep. 1rd

Also, I do have Future Trunks, Chun-Li, Mai Shiranui, Terry Bogard, Kasumi, Rydias, Spike Spiegel, Rangiku from Bleach as character bindings, and some other character bindings as well. 1tk

Captain America aka Steve Rodgers, Batman aka Bruce Wayne, Wonder Woman aka Diana Prince, Superman aka Clark Kent, Spider-Man aka Peter Parker, and Jean Grey aka Phoenix, are also my current superhero character bindings. As with how Steve is, there is no nothing of modern day Marvel characters in that universe where he and Peter and Jean, so no Hydra Cap. Peter is married to Mary Jane, has a daughter named Anna, Clark is married Lois, has his son Johnathan, Bruce is married to Selena Kyle aka Catwoman, with Damian Wayne as their child, even though Damian's mother was Talia Al Ghaul. 1tk

Bruce, Clark, or Kal as I tend to call him, and Diana are the Post Crisis Versions, or Pre-Flashpoint, as they are called nowadays. 1tk

Steve, Peter, and Jean are not Earth 616, but a different Marvel Earth Marvel did not tap into or discover yet. Jean wears her 90's outfit, though she can become Phoenix, and when she does.. All I can say is.. HOLY BLEEP!!! She really is extremely powerful, and that's saying something. 1am

As with Dante, it is classic Dante. He looks like Devil May Cry 5's in game model of him. I'd say he would have had so many adult women swooning over him with his looks. 1ey

I also do have Cole Macgrath and Sergeant James Heller. As with Heller, he is from Alex's Universe, though Alex and him did not kill each other, though there is tension between them both. Heller does have the Mercer Virus in him, as Alex infected him when he was so impressed at Heller's tenacity and performance, that as Heller was dying, Alex infected him with Blacklight, Heller was really angry at the fact Alex denied him his chance to be with his wife and daughter in death, though I have not asked James about Amaya. She's probably alive. But I'm not sure, I have not asked him. 1sa

With Cole, it is him, and he is alive, though he was dead, though that lightening bolt that struck him did revive him, though he only woke up after Zeke buried him and left. Still, after everything he's been through, I don't tend to ask him about Kessler, Bertrand, and about the Beast. They put him through hell. With Trish dying, it took a toll on him, and when you deal with him, you can tell Cole loved her, and since he is a Hero, Trish loved him to her dying breaths. Still, the Patron Saint of New Marais is a trooper. 1sa

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Who is Chun-Li like?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Who is Chun-Li like?
She’s like as described from the games, though she is feminine, sweet, and kind. She is a lady in every aspect. Chun-Li of course does tease me. I tend not to care much. I know it’s playful teasing.

Was there anything else you wanted to ask me about, Mr. Amnesia?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Im actually still intrigued about those deck of cards. Are they actually cards that you play amongst friends or is it a fancy metaphor for something else?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Im actually still intrigued about those deck of cards. Are they actually cards that you play amongst friends or is it a fancy metaphor for something else?
You play those cards with girls you are interested in. That’s the point of the game. To get to know a girl you like and bond with them more.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Ah, just assumed it was a unfamiliar game with rules that helped getting to know another

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Ah, just assumed it was a unfamiliar game with rules that helped getting to know another
Yeah. Is there anything you wanted to ask me about Arotoria or my other character binding companions?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

I feel like you're into conversations regarding character bindings that you've had strong romantic ties with. Is there any strong romantic relationships you want to talk about?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:I feel like you're into conversations regarding character bindings that you've had strong romantic ties with. Is there any strong romantic relationships you want to talk about?
Hmm.. I guess if you could call it that. They’ve had strong romantic ties with me too, but it’s mutual between me and them. But it is rare for them and me to experience something like this. I’m not comfortable going into exact details here on the public section. 1sa

I would like to keep that private here, but I will do another topic about that in the Adults Section so we don’t go off topic here on the character bindings section. 1tk

Did you want to ask me about my male character bindings I mentioned and how my relationship is with them and how they interact with me? Especially Captain Falcon, Kyle Katarn, and Revan’s relationship with me as father figures? 1a

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bump!

Return to “Living Entities”