Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Forgot to answer something you asked me. I hope things don't come to violence and that they won't, but that's a bit of a naive way of thinking for me.

As for Artoria facing Vader, I don't know. She sounded quite shooked when you told me of him. If there's no reason to battle, there's no reason to battle I guess. It seems you care for Anakin/Vader, and that's a good thing, that guy needs a friend. Latching onto hatred and all that sorts is draining, it's not a fun life to live from what I can imagine. As for redemption, it's something everyone has to attain for themselves. For your part as a friend, it'd be good to show him that EVERYONE is capable of achieving it, no matter what they've done, as long as they will it to be. You can't just push the guy step by step towards Redemption, if he wants it then he wants it. Perhaps he'll continue his path for quite some time before thinking about it, or perhaps not.
It won’t come to violence between me and Vader. Well, Artoria never heard of Anakin Skywalker or Darth Vader before I brought it up with her, and when she found out, she was pretty shocked that Anakin is Darth Vader. That is true, there is no reason to battle. I think I will do what you mentioned just now. I do actually care for Anakin/Vader, I will admit, but I see he needs a friend. He really does. I wish I could have been there with him long ago to point out Palpatine was using him and manipulating him from the beginning, but he still became Darth Vader regardless. Luke never brings up Anakin/Vader much, though he does talk about his father with me when I bring up the subject.

Interestingly, I did also have another experience with Artoria and my spirit keep prior to meeting Darth Vader and working with him. Can I tell you what that was?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

Sure go ahead, Id come to enjoy reading your experiences with Artoria

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Sure go ahead, Id come to enjoy reading your experiences with Artoria
I wish I could go into everything right now, but I can’t, I have an exam tomorrow in the morning.

But it was about Thanos. I went and met the MCU Version. I don’t remember everything, but Artoria is aware of Thanos. I showed her what the Infinity Gauntlet can do, and even she says to me that this weapon would destroy Gilgamesh with any of the Stones in the Gauntlet. It grants it’s wearer Omnipresence, Nigh Omnipotence, and Nigh Omniscience. I even introduced her to the character of Thanos, and even she thinks Thanos is more of a threat than Beserker and Gilgamesh combined.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

It's alright. I'll be happy to hear more tomorrow. Yeah I can imagine having the Infinity Gauntlet giving you much more power over those who don't have it XD. For me, I think it's a matter of creativity and the willpower to use it to be scary with it (like every other weapon of course).

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

*gets out popcorn*
Cool, now that Thanos is aware of our universe, maybe he'll come and clean it up too, I think we could need some of that snappy thing.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Just wanted to say that I have Gilgamesh bound to me. I recently dreamed of him and Cu but I'm a bit shy so... 1sa

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:*gets out popcorn*
Cool, now that Thanos is aware of our universe, maybe he'll come and clean it up too, I think we could need some of that snappy thing.
Thanos died in the MCU Universe. I remember he got snapped out of existence by an Infinity Gauntlet The Avengers built.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Thanos died in the MCU Universe. I remember he got snapped out of existence by an Infinity Gauntlet The Avengers built.
The MCU isn't finished with Thanos yet.
Also every interaction you make at a certain point in time when he lives can change the outcome of that specific time line.
My point still stands.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:It's alright. I'll be happy to hear more tomorrow. Yeah I can imagine having the Infinity Gauntlet giving you much more power over those who don't have it XD. For me, I think it's a matter of creativity and the willpower to use it to be scary with it (like every other weapon of course).
Yeah, I’ll explain after my test.
Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
The MCU isn't finished with Thanos yet.
Also every interaction you make at a certain point in time when he lives can change the outcome of that specific time line.
My point still stands.
He does not know about our universe, nor did he find out, for for all Thanos knew because I ensured he only saw that I was among those who survived the Snap through the Mind Stone and Soul Stone because of me asking Jean to do so. I am already aware of that time travel changing the past at a certain point in time can change the outcome of that specific timeline.

Adrasteia wrote:Just wanted to say that I have Gilgamesh bound to me. I recently dreamed of him and Cu but I'm a bit shy so... 1sa

So what are Gilgamesh and Cu like? You can tell us what they are like.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Also, Thanos could not do another snap of his fingers because the Infinity Gauntlet could no longer do so, it was really badly damaged. So we are safe from Thanos snapping 50% of us out of existence in our universe.

Return to “Living Entities”