Character Bindings.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0

Oh thats cool! Tell me what she's like. How did she react to being picked to be a "character binding" and how did she react to the whole multiverse thing

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Oh thats cool! Tell me what she's like. How did she react to being picked to be a "character binding" and how did she react to the whole multiverse thing
Weiss is pretty sweet, nice, and feminine, though she can be rebellious. She's like as described; and She told me she was shocked to be picked as a character binding, and she was trying to grasp the whole multiverse thing, though she eventually understood the multiverse thing with me educating her on it by Marvel Universes as an example, along with DC Universes. 1tk

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Any experiences with her?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Any experiences with her?
I've had a lot of experiences with her since she was bound to me.

I remember opening up to her at one point about my battle with Thanos alongside Adam Warlock and the Avengers and revived Heroes recently in an astral, though I revealed to her who he was and what he did, and how he snapped 50% of the population of the MCU out of existence. Though I have used Thanos as an example in me teaching her of the multiverse, how there are millions of Marvel Universes out there, each with their own version of Thanos who remained successful without the snap being reversed at the cost of MCU Hulk's Arm after he became the Professor Hulk using a Stark Infinity Gauntlet. I even revealed to her the Infinity Gauntlet, and I explained to her how this makes the wearer Nigh Omnipotent, Nigh Omniscient, and Omnipresent. I did say to her about the Grimm and the enemies of RWBY. "When I have all Six Infinity Stones, Power, Space, Reality, Soul, Time, and Mind assembled in this Infinity Gauntlet, I could simply snap my fingers; the Grimm and those allied with them would all cease to exist. I call that, mercy." I even snapped my fingers without the Gauntlet on to show her what I meant.

I showed her what I can do with it in a simulation demonstration against recreations of the Darkstalker Cast other than Morrigan. I remember using all the Stones, Power, Space, Reality, Soul, Time, and Mind, even pulling down planets, throwing moons, throwing suns and pulling down suns, blasting my opponents, turning them into different objects and furniture, putting them to sleep, turning them to stone, reversing time on them to bring them back, mind controlling them, making them brain dead, using power balls on them, punching them so hard they exploded, punching the ground and causing a Worldsnunder that deleted them all, along with using Masta Ganondorf, God Mewtwo, Chuck Norris, Thunder Chuck Norris, The God Of Chuck Norris, Akuma X, and Rare Akuma Moves that did not have a chocolate laser, but instead an ice beam that froze them on contact.

If you've seen the Gmod Infinity Gauntlet and Avengers: Infinity War, Marvel VS Capcom Series, and read the 616 Infinity Gauntlet Storyline, you would know what I am talking about.

If you have seen the Master Ganondorf and God Mewtwo Mods, along with the Chuck Norris, Thunder Chuck Norris, The God Of Chuck Norris, Akuma X, and Rare Akuma characters in Mugen, you would know what moves I am talking about. These moves are part of what are called Alter States. They are forms designed for combat, war, fighting, and many other things. Kelis designed these awesome, yet gorgeous with appearances many beasts would kill to possess, and deadly killing machines this way because I asked him to program them that way.

Weiss was absolutely astonished and in awe at my performance of utilizing the Infinity Gauntlet and the moves to deadly, ruthless, and efficient effectiveness. She complimented my combat style and combat training, though she gave me tips on what I needed to improve on, so I took those to heart. She trained to be a Huntress, after all, so she knows what she is talking about.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

That's pretty cool and all regarding the gauntlet but I was hoping on just hearing on regular bonding occurences or experiences or just normal conversations that revealed about her personality

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote: I showed her what I can do with it in a simulation demonstration against recreations of the Darkstalker Cast other than Morrigan. I remember using all the Stones, Power, Space, Reality, Soul, Time, and Mind, even pulling down planets, throwing moons, throwing suns and pulling down suns, blasting my opponents, turning them into different objects and furniture, putting them to sleep, turning them to stone, reversing time on them to bring them back, mind controlling them, making them brain dead, using power balls on them, punching them so hard they exploded,
Didn't you just claim a few posts ago that the gauntlet only works in the MCU?
JackOLantern2170 wrote: she was trying to grasp the whole multiverse thing, though she eventually understood the multiverse thing with me educating her on it by Marvel Universes as an example, along with DC Universes. 1tk
*rubs the bridge of his nose*
....seriously dude? Do you think they don't have philosophy and philosophers in their universe that think about stuff like that.
Do you think she needs you to mansplain it to her, with the Marvel Universe no less, to understand?
Instead of maybe just saying that hypothetically every decision can create 1...n alternate universes where the other options of said decisions are chosen.

With many of your posts you have now checked a lot of my 'nice guy' checkmarks, which imho should be red flags to any woman, honestly.
Next thing you say is that you own a fedora (I know technically it's a trilby, not a fedora), please don't own a fedora. If you do, burn it and never talk about having one.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: I showed her what I can do with it in a simulation demonstration against recreations of the Darkstalker Cast other than Morrigan. I remember using all the Stones, Power, Space, Reality, Soul, Time, and Mind, even pulling down planets, throwing moons, throwing suns and pulling down suns, blasting my opponents, turning them into different objects and furniture, putting them to sleep, turning them to stone, reversing time on them to bring them back, mind controlling them, making them brain dead, using power balls on them, punching them so hard they exploded,
Didn't you just claim a few posts ago that the gauntlet only works in the MCU?
JackOLantern2170 wrote: she was trying to grasp the whole multiverse thing, though she eventually understood the multiverse thing with me educating her on it by Marvel Universes as an example, along with DC Universes. 1tk
*rubs the bridge of his nose*
....seriously dude? Do you think they don't have philosophy and philosophers in their universe that think about stuff like that.
Do you think she needs you to mansplain it to her, with the Marvel Universe no less, to understand?
Instead of maybe just saying that hypothetically every decision can create 1...n alternate universes where the other options of said decisions are chosen.

With many of your posts you have now checked a lot of my 'nice guy' checkmarks, which imho should be red flags to any woman, honestly.
Next thing you say is that you own a fedora (I know technically it's a trilby, not a fedora), please don't own a fedora. If you do, burn it and never talk about having one.
This was an Alpha Servitor Infinity Gauntlet Kelis made me, Aphrois. Not the MCU Infinity Gauntlet, big difference.

Fine, I won’t speak of the Infinity Gauntlet again in the Character Bindings Section, nor will I speak about Thanos on here too. Also, this didn’t happen with Weiss. Let’s drop the subject. Also, I am not a nice guy, nor do I own a Fedora. So quit coming to assumptions about me. Also, I have to get ready for classes today, wish me luck.
Mr. Amnesia wrote:That's pretty cool and all regarding the gauntlet but I was hoping on just hearing on regular bonding occurences or experiences or just normal conversations that revealed about her personality
Weiss is pretty normal, but she is very well spoken and elegant in her speech, due to her being from a rich family and all that.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

What actually happened with Weiss was when I asked about Beacon Academy. She described it as a beautiful place before it was destroyed. I told her I could imagine in it’s prime, how it must have been the best school around for Hunters and Huntresses.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
What actually happened with Weiss was when I asked about Beacon Academy. She described it as a beautiful place before it was destroyed. I told her I could imagine in it’s prime, how it must have been the best school around for Hunters and Huntresses.
Sorry about the fuzzy memory earlier, I don’t tend to remember all my dreams. Only what I can vaguely recall. Especially with Weiss.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote: This was an Alpha Servitor Infinity Gauntlet Kelis made me, Aphrois. Not the MCU Infinity Gauntlet, big difference.
You didn't really mention that.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Also, I am not a nice guy, nor do I own a Fedora. So quit coming to assumptions about me. Also, I have to get ready for classes today, wish me luck.
I don't know you apart from your posts so I can only make assumptions based on that.
Also good luck.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Living Entities”