Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

I’m deciding to continue this thread, because I needed to take a break.

So I keep having more dreams of Luke and my new buddies, along with Galen Marek, aka Starkiller.

Galen aka Starkiller sounds close to Sam Witwer.

Anyone else curious about Holo?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia, have there been any questions for me about Weiss?

Because she is definitely 19 Years Old. She confirmed that with me, and I found out because I got her write-ups. Our relationship is better now after we bonded more.

She opened up to me about the fall of Beacon, which was much more brutal compared to the show. The RWBY Universe is much more brutal and violent than the RWBY series shows. She did admit that the whole character bindings thing was completely new to her though when I asked her about it, though she has admitted I can be really stubborn, especially when I don’t listen when I am angry. When I showed her funny videos of absolute hilarious shenanigans, I heard her burst out laughing telepathically at the funny videos. She reacted with a surprised look when she learned she was picked as a character binding. She told me this when I asked her.

I did spend time with Tifa Lockhart and learning more about her past, especially about the Nibelhiem incident. I learned more about her part with Cloud and the gang, which matches up with their history. She remembers how Cloud was, and she helped him see that those memories he was seeing was Zack’s, not his. He eventually recovered his old memories. She really hates Sephiroth, Shinra, and Soldier, so I am careful with her on the subject of Sephiroth, because he did kill her father.

I’ve been spending a lot of time with Saber though, and she’s turned out a lot better now than she did a year ago. She’s eased into that role I gave her. She makes a surprisingly good artist, though she’ll get better at it. She’s found a sense of self worth, which is good.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

That's actually pretty cool! And I'm glad that Saber got the rehabilitation she needed really.

I've always been a fan of RWBY but honestly it never has been the same without Monty and the story and fighting has been going down hill. And yeah I can imagine the fall of Beacon being much more violent, because, well the White Fang terrorist organization with weapons of all sorts, Grimm coming in and eating everything, and rogue Atlas weapons going under siege. Yes, I can imagine rains of blood and fiery destruction as well as really bad PTSD or trauma of sorts. I hope Weiss isn't as bad off as Saber.

I don't really follow any Final Fantasy Series besides XV really.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Ah questions I have about Weiss is how often does she come over, does her teammates or friends know of her being chosen for a character binding, what was it like being chosen as a binding (was she suspicious or curious or careful?), and how does she interact with your spiritual family?

Im always hearing about character bindings And I'm always curious about the social and emotional dynamics of how things play out exactly. I'd appreciate your answers in advance for your general curiousity, thank you.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:That's actually pretty cool! And I'm glad that Saber got the rehabilitation she needed really.

I've always been a fan of RWBY but honestly it never has been the same without Monty and the story and fighting has been going down hill. And yeah I can imagine the fall of Beacon being much more violent, because, well the White Fang terrorist organization with weapons of all sorts, Grimm coming in and eating everything, and rogue Atlas weapons going under siege. Yes, I can imagine rains of blood and fiery destruction as well as really bad PTSD or trauma of sorts. I hope Weiss isn't as bad off as Saber.

I don't really follow any Final Fantasy Series besides XV really.
Yeah, I think Monty would have wanted me to go for one of the characters he envisioned due to how bad the show RWBY has become. Overall, with the Fall of Beacon, it was bad, like really bad. Cinder and her minions were responsible for the attack, Pyrra died, Ozpin died, Yang lost her arm, hundreds of students and teachers died. Weiss is a bit okay, though seeing that many people die took a toll on her. Her father was a cold hearted monster, and her brother is a monster. So she hates them, and I hate them too.
Mr. Amnesia wrote:Ah questions I have about Weiss is how often does she come over, does her teammates or friends know of her being chosen for a character binding, what was it like being chosen as a binding (was she suspicious or curious or careful?), and how does she interact with your spiritual family?

Im always hearing about character bindings And I'm always curious about the social and emotional dynamics of how things play out exactly. I'd appreciate your answers in advance for your general curiousity, thank you.
Weiss comes over when she has the time, so pretty much on a nightly basis. I'm not sure if her friends and teammates know of her being chosen as a character binding, though I think she told me that they became aware when she told them about me. She was curious about it and who I was, when she first met me, she does like me. Though she is aware that I am a pretty intense person, and a dark one too. She interacts with them like a family nowadays.

I also have Serious Sam, Rossweisse, and Galen Marek aka Starkiller as character bindings. Do you have questions for me about Galen?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

No not as much as I don't really follow the star wars fandom of sorts. Though the only reason I'm interested in Weiss and Saber is because I'm interested in their fandoms so it's also nice to see them as actual people and not fictional characters.

Besides watching funny videos what else do you guys do together?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:No not as much as I don't really follow the star wars fandom of sorts. Though the only reason I'm interested in Weiss and Saber is because I'm interested in their fandoms so it's also nice to see them as actual people and not fictional characters.

Besides watching funny videos what else do you guys do together?
We watch TV Shows and some movies, bond with my other companions.

Admittedly, Weiss can be scared of Johnny Gat, one of my original character bindings. Though I have always liked Gat.

Alex Mercer is definitely one she can be terrified of when he does lose his temper.

Have you had questions for me about Alex Mercer and Johnny Gat? They are pretty dark companions, and Sargent James Heller can be pretty damn scary.

Heller is the same man from Alex’s universe, though he and Alex have tension amongst each other, given that they fought and tried to kill each other, but Heller saw there was no point in killing Alex. Mercer and Heller are from the [PROTOTYPE] universe.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

Oh and to comment on her father and son. I'd probably hate them too but the son would have a bit of my sympathy because he never really had any good roles in his life to live after. His mother was a disturbed alcoholic, his father was controlling and greedy, and his two sisters were closer in bond together and unintentionally pushed Whitley away. And soon he will learn to embrace his father in some way which is quite sad.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Oh and to comment on her father and son. I'd probably hate them too but the son would have a bit of my sympathy because he never really had any good roles in his life to live after. His mother was a disturbed alcoholic, his father was controlling and greedy, and his two sisters were closer in bond together and unintentionally pushed Whitley away. And soon he will learn to embrace his father in some way which is quite sad.
Thank you for understanding.

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte

I barely know any of those characters as well either XD

Return to “Living Entities”