Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Hey, Mr. Amnesia, do you have any questions for me about Serious Sam?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

No not much really. I've never really had a CB before and wanted to before Kelis had a huge, huge backlog probably spanning months. I wouldn't think I would want to wait that long, but at least he's doing better than he is supposedly and is getting back in shape.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:No not much really. I've never really had a CB before and wanted to before Kelis had a huge, huge backlog probably spanning months. I wouldn't think I would want to wait that long, but at least he's doing better than he is supposedly and is getting back in shape.
I can understand why.

Is there anything else you wanted to ask me about Saber and Weiss off the top of your head?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 0

You said that you once fought Grimm with Weiss, assumingly that you went to her world. Does that mean you also met her friends too?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:You said that you once fought Grimm with Weiss, assumingly that you went to her world. Does that mean you also met her friends too?
Yeah, I remember that. I was in her world, though I don’t think I met her friends. I think it was just me and her when she was showing me around her world. Apparently the Grimm picked up my scent amplified with Morrigan’s strong scent rather quickly, which is how they found me and Weiss. I had to heal her injuries with Cole’s healing ability I figured out how to use after watching him use it to heal others, though she noticed I got wounds after I left that Dragon Male Alter State, despite me insisting I was fine, she had to help patch up my wounds. I had to admit, she knows how to treat wounds alright, I remember she told me she learned how to treat wounds at Beacon during a class.

I’m planning on meeting Weiss’s friends in time with her though.

If I had to describe Weiss’s World, it was like the show described, but real life.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Saber is going along well in her rehabilitation. She’s a lot better, because she does sound a lot better, not depressed or anything like that. She’s really been enjoying drawing, especially with my other companions. Weiss interacts with Saber in a more refined manner, though I have not told her that Saber is the Legendary King Arthur. Though I will tell Weiss soon.
This makes me wonder about two things.
Did you tell Saber not to mention her being King Arthur? Otherwise they might have already talked about that.
It's her life and her story to tell so imho it makes you telling her story a bit condescending, if that's the right word.

The other thing is, does the RWBY universe even have a King Arthur? So the Legendary King Arthur might not mean anything to Weiss unless you've talked to her about our history, specifically about the Arthurian myth, of course.

Also I want to add, I like how you're leading people to ask questions you want them to ask so you can tell them what you want to talk about :P

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Saber is going along well in her rehabilitation. She’s a lot better, because she does sound a lot better, not depressed or anything like that. She’s really been enjoying drawing, especially with my other companions. Weiss interacts with Saber in a more refined manner, though I have not told her that Saber is the Legendary King Arthur. Though I will tell Weiss soon.
This makes me wonder about two things.
Did you tell Saber not to mention her being King Arthur? Otherwise they might have already talked about that.
It's her life and her story to tell so imho it makes you telling her story a bit condescending, if that's the right word.

The other thing is, does the RWBY universe even have a King Arthur? So the Legendary King Arthur might not mean anything to Weiss unless you've talked to her about our history, specifically about the Arthurian myth, of course.

Also I want to add, I like how you're leading people to ask questions you want them to ask so you can tell them what you want to talk about :P
Answer 1: No, Saber mentioned it to Weiss. They spoke about it. I only reminded her of Saber’s history.

Answer 2: Weiss told me that there was no King Arthur in her world, but she respects Artoria. I spoke about the Arthurian myth with Weiss.

Answer 3: I’m not even doing that in the first place, Aprophis. I’m not the type of person to be doing that of leading people to ask questions so I can them what I want to talk about. So I am just waking up just now.

I am going to be heading to work later on, so wish me luck, Aprophis.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SeaWitch, any more experiences with Connor?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia, what character binding would you go for if you got the chance?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Answer 3: I’m not even doing that in the first place, Aprophis. I’m not the type of person to be doing that of leading people to ask questions so I can them what I want to talk about. So I am just waking up just now.
I believe these are what he's talking about:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Is there anything else you wanted to ask me about Saber and Weiss off the top of your head?
JackOLantern2170 wrote:SeaWitch, any more experiences with Connor?
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Mr. Amnesia, what character binding would you go for if you got the chance?
Not a bad practice in formal settings a la teaching, presentation, etc., but can be problematic in non-formal ones : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Living Entities”