You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

darkwing dook wrote: I believe these are what he's talking about:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Is there anything else you wanted to ask me about Saber and Weiss off the top of your head?
JackOLantern2170 wrote:SeaWitch, any more experiences with Connor?
JackOLantern2170 wrote:Mr. Amnesia, what character binding would you go for if you got the chance?
Not a bad practice in formal settings a la teaching, presentation, etc., but can be problematic in non-formal ones : P
The first one, yes. The two others are legitimate questions where he wants to know about something.
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Do you have questions for me about Galen?
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Still, any questions on Weiss is like with Saber?
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Hey, Mr. Amnesia, do you have any questions for me about Serious Sam?

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

Any experiences with Jean Grey?

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Mr. Amnesia wrote:Any experiences with Jean Grey?
There’s a whole lot of them, Mr Amnesia, my favorite of them is when Jean showed me as she was as the Phoenix.

It was mind blowingly awesome to a point I got super excited seeing Phoenix with my eyes. Very faithful to Earth 616 Phoenix Costume, Green and Yellow, with the Phoenix logo on her chest. She is very powerful.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Freddy Freaker
new here
new here

How do character binding work exactly? I personally don't understand because the thing about many fictional characters is that there have been many different versions over time of the same character. Take Batman for example. You've got the Adam West version, the Christian Bale version, the Michael Keating version, the Ben Affleck version, the comic book version, the Batman:The Animated Series version, the LEGO version, the Robot Chicken version, the Gotham version, etc. How can you bind a specific character considering most of them have different unique variations?

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Freddy Freaker wrote:You've got the Adam West version, the Christian Bale version, the Michael Keating version, the Ben Affleck version, the comic book version, the Batman:The Animated Series version, the LEGO version, the Robot Chicken version, the Gotham version, etc. How can you bind a specific character considering most of them have different unique variations?
Do you know the saying that in every legend there's a grain of truth?
Well, there you go, that's how it works. Not all variations might exist, but the core probably does.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Freddy Freaker wrote:How do character binding work exactly? I personally don't understand because the thing about many fictional characters is that there have been many different versions over time of the same character. Take Batman for example. You've got the Adam West version, the Christian Bale version, the Michael Keating version, the Ben Affleck version, the comic book version, the Batman:The Animated Series version, the LEGO version, the Robot Chicken version, the Gotham version, etc. How can you bind a specific character considering most of them have different unique variations?
Personally, I assume/believe character bindings are just thoughtforms so any variation can be made or already exist that's wandering the astral/mental plane to be talked to, even a custom version of multiple variations.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

So with instances like what you mentioned; you would choose a specific version. And fyi there have been several different comic versions

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Freddy Freaker
new here
new here

Is it possible to bind characters that aren't human? Because I have a major soft spot for a character from the adult oriented cartoon show, Happy Tree Friends.

Her name is Giggles and she is a little pink chipmunk. She is a character that I can relate to in more ways than one. She's practically me in the form of a pink female animated rodent. She and I share so many of the same personality traits. She's always excited and up for adventure, she's an adult but still remains a child at heart deep down, she's loving and kind towards other living beings, she rarely ever gets mad, she cares a lot about protecting the environment, and according to some episodes, she appears to have the same passion for '80s movies/pop culture that I do. I truly feel as though she and I would be two peas in a pod.

Recently my life really has taken a turn for the complete worst.

So I feel like Giggles' loving and happy presence would really help me keeps my spirits up during these dark times. I'm really struggling with staying happy and positive when everything just seems bleak and grey. I try to keep my energetic worldview but it's hard when stuff like this happens on a regular basis. A sweetheart like Giggles would be more than enough to make me feel better I think. Because at this point, I almost need to be motivated to be happy

<<Edited by Moderator>>

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Please stick to topic. Refrain posting sensitive issues pertaining race and politics.

Freddy Freaker
new here
new here

CH Moderator wrote:Please stick to topic. Refrain posting sensitive issues pertaining race and politics.
Sorry about that.

Return to “Living Entities”